Teacher writes "loser" on student's assignment

critter

Rookie
Sep 7, 2009
new hampshire
Teacher Writes 'Loser' on Kid's Assignment | momlogic.com

A teacher at Enka Middle School in North Carolina wrote 'loser' on a sixth grade student's assignments. When the girl's mother complained, he said he was "just joking," reports KABC.

The girl's mother, Patty Clement, says it's no laughing matter. "This is telling her 'You're a loser. You're not going to go anywhere,'" she said.

The girl has been removed from teacher Rex Roland's class. The school district says they're looking into the matter.

Read more: Teacher Writes 'Loser' on Kid's Assignment | momlogic.com

sad thing about this is he stop and did it again and than most parents if not all.. support this guy but wouldn't come on camera i wonder why.

there a video on link.

Sorry, but that is uncalled for and the teacher should be reprimanded.

My daughter had a male teacher last year that would say inappropriate things to her and other students in the classroom. I called him on the phone and talked to him about it, then told him if it didn't stop I'd talk to the principal next.

Teachers sometimes cross that "line" between teacher/student appropriate behavior, and the students and the parents need to stand up for them.

protect the teacher at all costs, after all she/he is a union member, fuck the child. who gives a shit about the child? the child is a "loser".

I'm really worried about your mental health Willow.

why? I was responding to bodeccer.. what's yer problemo?

Labeling all teachers like that.

I'm a teacher, a liberal, and NOT a member of the teachers union,and I think this teacher should be punished.

See how that works? Quit jumping to conclusions all the time about what you "think" someone is or isn't, or what they are or aren't. It doesn't help your "cause" at all.

Sorry, but that is uncalled for and the teacher should be reprimanded.

My daughter had a male teacher last year that would say inappropriate things to her and other students in the classroom. I called him on the phone and talked to him about it, then told him if it didn't stop I'd talk to the principal next.

Teachers sometimes cross that "line" between teacher/student appropriate behavior, and the students and the parents need to stand up for them.

Sorry to here about that, if i had kids or anything like that i would rush to the school and make a huge sense i wouldn't care if i got drag out etc... for protecting my kid.

anyways this reminds me of sub teacher we had for computer class, and she was rude . Not one class like her.

I walk out on her to :eusa_shhh: though she called down to the admin office saying i had a person name: "critter leave my room" :lol: i don't deal with crap from teachers that get me upset. I rather walk out before i get myself more in trouble.

The teacher apparently has a lot of personality and is known for being a little snarky And the kids seem to like him.
Ill bet there is a back story to this like the kid is known to do better and just punkd out.

Give me a break. If the kid wasn't such a loser, none of us would be talking about this...

Okay, that was just a joke...

sickings these people the last two post agree with teacher. As a teacher your are suppose to reach out and teach them. if you can't reach a student than what your doing is not working try a different method.

sickings these people the last two post agree with teacher. As a teacher your are suppose to reach out and teach them. if you can't reach a student than what your doing is not working try a different method.

Learn to read. I clearly stated that my post was a joke.

At this students age these types of comments can cut very deep.

This teacher should have some child development courses in the least.

I'm really worried about your mental health Willow.

why? I was responding to bodeccer.. what's yer problemo?

Labeling all teachers like that.

I'm a teacher, a liberal, and NOT a member of the teachers union,and I think this teacher should be punished.

See how that works? Quit jumping to conclusions all the time about what you "think" someone is or isn't, or what they are or aren't. It doesn't help your "cause" at all.

Is it or iz it not true that it is very hard to get rid of bad teachers?? just answer me that. and what is the process? and why didn't you jump on bodeccer? you agree with bodeccer? kid is a loser and teacher can say so? no wonder I think the way I do.

New Topics

Forum List

Back