Teacher telling students to eat bugs and how there is no counterpoint to be against eating bugs.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Yeah, we know the left are losers and that is a complete foregone conclusion right now. There is no point to have an actual conversation with them let alone debate with them.

Look, when these contaminated monkeys began talking about men and women being the same and bathrooms and lockerooms....

There isn't one single reason for normal thinkers to NOT IGNORE THEM. Just ignore them. You won't reverse their irreversible condition.

They are that lost and that pathetic. Prepare yourself though cause martyrdom is coming.

Look at it this way, the Left wing teacher is not sexually assaulting the children or trying to mutilate their genitals with gender change.

Baby steps.

I guess they no longer teacher the "Food Chain" in school nowadays? We are supposed to be eating possums- not competing for lunch with them. Or at least that was the case when I was in school.

Lol, what a bunch of snowflakes! Heaven forbid a teacher show kids how to survive. Oh, the scandal. Obviously none of you idiots had survival training in the military. Nor have ya ever rode a motorcycle. Hilarious 😂

Just checked with the high school students waiting at the bus stop ... they have benchmark testing next month, that's all they've done since the beginning of the year ... "No Child Left Behind" in her full glory ...

If there's a test question about eating bugs ... then you can be damn sure the children are going to learn that ... the teachers' pay is at stake ...

Just checked with the high school students waiting at the bus stop ... they have benchmark testing next month, that's all they've done since the beginning of the year ... "No Child Left Behind" in her full glory ...

If there's a test question about eating bugs ... then you can be damn sure the children are going to learn that ... the teachers' pay is at stake ...
with bidden in charge a nice fat bug will be a luxury if groceries keep going skyhigh

with bidden in charge a nice fat bug will be a luxury if groceries keep going skyhigh

Maybe try growing your own food? ... I've had peas in the ground for two months now ...

It's a shovel ... don't be afraid ... it won't hurt you if you're careful around it ... have a construction worker show you how to use it ... instead of money, you'll spend time ...

Maybe try growing your own food? ... I've had peas in the ground for two months now ...

It's a shovel ... don't be afraid ... it won't hurt you if you're careful around it ... have a construction worker show you how to use it ... instead of money, you'll spend time ...
What a badass mountain man :icon_rolleyes:

"There is no counter-point . . . there is only one answer to this essay, and it is that Americans should be eating bugs."

Democrats: Come on, man! You really don't see how crazy that is?

If you don't, here is a counter-point to "Americans should be eating bugs." Bugs are NOT food.

I was taught in Army quartermaster school that to be considered "food" an object or substance had to have three properties:

1) It must be edible and digestible.
2) It must provide nutrition (even if "empty calories")
3) It must be culturally acceptable as food.

The example they gave of something that would meet the first two but not the third is human flesh. The same goes for bugs.

But the main point is that this teacher is batshit crazy and I can't believe Democrats think she should be teaching dogma to young children.

They ought to be encouraging people to gorge themselves on dogs.

Our city is turning into a disgusting cesspool because it is being overrun by these filthy animals and their brainless owners.

Forum List

Back