Teacher Shouting at Vaccinated Student For Not Wearing a Mask

Is the concept of needing to wear masks just too complicated for Americans?
Folks, the rest of the world laughs at you assholes. Even moreso because your country and it's people were more or less accepted as reasonalby intelligent human beings no more than about 5 years ago.

Get it together folks, one incident such as this one is not something to base all your political hopes on! It's rabid right bullshit that just encourages the equally rabid American left to start frothing at the mouth over!

China and the rest of the modern world walks away with the spoils as you fkng garden variety slugs slobber over yourselvs with racism, hate, and anger.

I'm a Canadian who is here to help. How about showing some appreciate for normal people who still care a bit?

Folks, the rest of the world laughs at you assholes. Even moreso because your country and it's people were more or less accepted as reasonalby intelligent human beings no more than about 5 years ago.

Get it together folks, one incident such as this one is not something to base all your political hopes on! It's rabid right bullshit that just encourages the equally rabid American left to start frothing at the mouth over!

China and the rest of the modern world walks away with the spoils as you fkng garden variety slugs slobber over yourselvs with racism, hate, and anger.

I'm a Canadian who is here to help. How about showing some appreciate for normal people who still care a bit?

Great, a fricken liberal that doesn't want to follow CDC guidelines unless it's fits their agenda.

Canadians are so insignificant, continually wishing that they could one day become Americans:

uploads1516149357087-canada-canada-america-s-stalkers-demotivational-posters-1323736705.jpg

Ask the CDC. They are the ones who said they aren't needed any longer if you're vaccinated.

Are you a science denier?

It's expected that reasonably intelligent people would understand that there are exceptions and qualifications to the rule. If you're interested in promoting a conversation with that in mind then I'm also interested.

For an opener: Is the child (children) vaccinated?
Does that even matter in a conversation in which the issue is being turned into partisan politics?

A suggestion: The teacher's motives might be consistent with the good of her charges?
Or, she may be politically motivated?

No this one incident is enough to prove that triggered bitch should have never been in a classroom to begin with. Has nothing to do with politics.

Teacher Shouting at Vaccinated Student For Not Wearing a Mask

The student was just following the science

Another Liberal freak who some moron felt should be around children. Democrats are destroying schools and destroying childrens minds.

Til the school changes it's policy, they kids will have to comply or take an ass chewing.

Canadians are so insignificant, continually wishing that they could one day become Americans:

There was a time many years ago when Canadians could admire something American. I can think of no such thing now.
America seems to have sold it's freedoms for the sake of domestic political differences and has become one of the most unfree democracies of the world.

Is there any interest among Americans of trying to make their way back?

The attitude that promotes this sort of fighting over what a teacher says is really becoming quite indicative of America's bib problems.
See the parameters within that link for what makes greatness. And take note that China is drawing close to equalling America's dismal position and could overcome the US in the next frew years.

And hey, why not make a topic out of this worthless bullshit compaining over masks?

I'm a Canadian who is here to help.
You are not helping

The last thing we need a smug canadians who think their country is perfect and want to poke their nose where it does not belong

There was a time many years ago when Canadians could admire something American. I can think of no such thing now.
America seems to have sold it's freedoms for the sake of domestic political differences and has become one of the most unfree democracies of the world.

The attitude that promotes this sort of fighting over what a teacher says is really becoming quite indicative of America's bib problems.
See the parameters within that link for what makes greatness. And take note that China is drawing close to equalling America's dismal position and could overcome the US in the next frew years.

And hey, why not make a topic out of this worthless bullshit compaining over masks?

Quality of life should equate to satisfaction and happiness but Canada doesn't even make the top 10. Probably explains why you are such a miserable person:

Canada doesn't even make the top 10 in this Quality of Life ranking:

Also, try to quote correctly. Only said: "Canadians are so insignificant, continually wishing that they could one day become Americans". The other sentence you attribute to me is your crap.

Quality of life should equate to satisfaction and happiness but Canada doesn't even make the top 10. Probably explains why you are such a miserable person:

Canada doesn't even make the top 10 in this Quality of Life ranking:

Also, try to quote correctly. Only said: "Canadians are so insignificant, continually wishing that they could one day become Americans". The other sentence you attribute to me is your crap.

Canada envy right there, eh?

You might have a point on the 'happy index'.
Where are we relative to America's 'happy'?

On quality of life, according to may US source, we've been #1 for three years running.
But granted, we may not be very 'happy' about it?

America is a fkng mess and is failing; there's no other way to cut it.
Never mind Canada, you're in a competition with third world countries already.

On quality of life, according to may US source, we've been #1 for three years running.

The red states in the U.S. are already competing in the race to the bottom of the Third World barrel.

uploads1516149357087-canada-canada-america-s-stalkers-demotivational-posters-1323736705.jpg

Canadians ARE Americans.....there are some idiots in the United States (probably trump humpers) who show their ignorance of that all the time.

Idiot, they live on the North American continent but are identified as Canadians. If you wanted to refer to them by geographical location you would say they are North American, just as you would say an Argentinian is South American.

The red states in the U.S. are already competing in the race to the bottom of the Third World barrel.
The US south have already decided that they are intent of fascism taking the place of democracy in America.
Their race and racism issues have become unsolvable by any means other than lethal force. They seem to have a good chance of winning that fight.

You are right at one level.

Given that Central and South America are still considered third world we are doing our best to keep them out and avoid their negative influence.

Forum List

Back