teacher quit over school board lady taking pictures of black leaders in his class room

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

so he is signally out one race to feel comfortable not others like whites , mexians asains .,hmm. why do only blacks matter in his class? how does he think he is making the other non blacks feel.

so he is signally out one race to feel comfortable not others like whites , mexians asains .,hmm. why do only blacks matter in his class? how does he think he is making the other non blacks feel.
Sounds like BS. He should have put them back up in his class on his bulletin board and told the staffer their assistance was not needed. Instead, he told the school his own services were not needed. Not exactly a profile in courage, here, eh?

It's like every post you make is a slam against black people. I assume it's intentional?

Sounds like BS. He should have put them back up in his class on his bulletin board and told the staffer their assistance was not needed. Instead, he told the school his own services were not needed. Not exactly a profile in courage, here, eh?
he keeps changing what she took down too.

He would have had to reprint a couple of pictures. Who wants to do that?

Now he's a hero, fighting the man!!!

No, that's not what he was doing and his class was primarily black students. Whites like you need to quit with this this since pictures of whites have hung everywhere for most of this nations history and we all had to accept it.

He would have got fired. How about addressing the cause of this? A decision by DeSantis.

When my daughter was in 7th grade, as part of the bogus Black History Month, her black English teacher gave them an assignment to write about famous blacks. On the list were Jesse Jackson, Maya Angelou MLK, John Lewis, etc. All leftwing Democrats. So I wanted to know why Condoleeza Rice and Ben Carson weren't on the list. But my daugher, ever concerned with being different, didn't want me to make a fuss to the teacher, so she did Jesse Jackson. I told her to be sure to include Jackson's multiple affairs in her report, as well as his shakedown of corporations. Of course, she didn't do it.

Now my son on the other hand? He would have pushed it to the hilt. He loved to tweak leftwing teachers.

Last edited:
When my daughter was in 7th grade, as part of the bogus Black History Month, her black English teacher gave them an assignment to write about famous blacks. On the list were Jesse Jackson, Maya Angelou MLK, John Lewis, etc. All leftwing Democrats. So I wanted to know why Condoleeza Rice and Ben Carson weren't on the list. But my daugher, ever concerned with being different, didn't want me to make a fuss to the teacher, so she did Jesse Jackson. I told her to be sure to include Jackson's multiple affairs in her report, as well as his shakedown of corporations. Of course, she didn't do it.

Now my son on the other hand? He would have pushed it to the hilt. He loved to tweak leftwing teachers.
Blah. blah. blah. Nobody wants to read about sellouts.

Understand?

Now explain what makes Black history moth bogus other than your anti black hatred.

Blah. blah. blah. Nobody wants to read about sellouts.

Understand?

Now explain what makes Black history moth bogus other than your anti black hatred.
It's because black history month is a tool for division, and for the promotion of leftism, just like my daughter's black English teacher tried to do. The correct way to do it is to mix in the few blacks who have really made a difference in with the contributing whites.

Jesse Jackson, for example, would not be among the great Americans kids should learn about. He's a clown. He was nothing more than a partisan shakedown artist. Condi Rice and Ben Carson were both far more accomplished and significant. Yet you dismiss them because they dared buck the Marxist plantation.

I wouldn't even put 0bama on this list, except as one who was infamous. He was a marionette. An actor. Never any accomplishments in life. Given words to say by his Marxist handlers. He was about the destruction of capitalism and decency. He was and is a Communist who wants the decline of America.

Last edited:
It's because black history month is a tool for division, and for the promotion of leftism, just like my daughter's black English teacher tried to do. The correct way to do it is to mix in the few blacks who have really made a difference in with the contributing whites.

Jesse Jackson, for example, would not be among the great Americans kids should learn about. He was nothing more than a partisan shakedown artist. Condi Rice and Ben Carson were both far more accomplished and significant. Yet you dismiss them because they dared buck the Marxist plantation.
BS. Black history month divides no one. People like Jesse Jackson are why there is a Ben Carson and Condi Rice. You have a problem that you have displayed here. You have listened to idiots describe Jackson and your anti black hate has you sounding like a parrot.

The only thing that divides us is the anti non white hatred of people like you.

BS. Black history month divides no one. People like Jesse Jackson are why there is a Ben Carson and Condi Rice. You have a problem that you have displayed here. You have listened to idiots describe Jackson and your anti black hate has you sounding like a parrot.

What on earth did Jackson do except make it harder for them? Jackson's divisiveness if anything hurt other blacks.

Why do you say I hate colored people? I have already said I hold Rice and Carson in the greatest of esteem. The problem is Marxism.

I hate that white liberals have fooled you into becoming their tool in the promotion of Marxism. Shoot, you think these people actually like blacks. They don't. They're using you. It's the conservatives who love blacks and all people by wanting them to do well and achieve. The Marxist left wants to hold you people back and make you dependent.

Last edited:
Whites like you need to quit with this this since pictures of whites have hung everywhere for most of this nations history and we all had to accept it.

We need more pictures of EVERYONE!

istockphoto-1250649476-612x612.jpg

No, that's not what he was doing and his class was primarily black students. Whites like you need to quit with this this since pictures of whites have hung everywhere for most of this nations history and we all had to accept it.
Nothing wrong with what you said. But the pictures of African Americans have to be real. We are replacing Shakespeare at Univ of Pa. with a much less talented black person as an example in the equity wars. The nation is dying.

The idea that schools are being renamed for the dope-smoking Communist 0bama is just abominable in my book.

What on earth did Jackson do except make it harder for them? Jackson's divisiveness if anything hurt other blacks.

Why do you say I hate colored people? I have already said I hold Rice and Carson in the greatest of esteem. The problem is Marxism.

I hate that white liberals have fooled you into becoming their tool in the promotion of Marxism. Shoot, you think these people actually like blacks. They don't. They're using you. It's the conservatives who love blacks and all people by wanting them to do well and achieve. The Marxist left wants to hold you people back and make you dependent.
Apparently you know nothing about the Civil Rights Movement.

White liberals haven't done jack squat to me.

I live in a conservative state son, I know just how much white conservativesc"love" black people.

So stop repeating dumb --- right wing bs. I know the deal.

“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021

The idea that schools are being renamed for the dope-smoking Communist 0bama is just abominable in my book.
You are still calling us colored and think that because you can name 2 black people it means you're not afflicted a word that we can't say while you can exhibit the behavior. But you are.

It's like every post you make is a slam against black people. I assume it's intentional?
:laugh:

There's so much to slam.

There probably wouldn't be so much slamming if black people were not so fucking whiney, demanding a handout, and supporting Marxism.

I used to defend black people. Now it's just getting so pathetic.

EVERYTHING is racist and all whitey's fault.

Forum List

Back