Teacher Fired For Not Meowing Back

Prove it's fake news ..or kindly stfu, faux libertarian

My problem with it is that there's nothing iodentifiable in it. It doesn't even name the school, the city or even the State in which this occurred. That's why I believe it may not be factual...

We've officially jumped the shark. Pure insanity

I don't "meow back" at actual cats.

For the record, meowing is not some "natural cat language". They don't meow at each other. They only meow at humans to get their attention. The response they're looking for is to be petted or given food, not meaningless noise back.

Saw a story on the national news last night that said subs are so difficult to find in CA that the state is issuing "thirty day certs" for anyone who want to sub. This is insanity. How are they going to background check these "potentially unqualified" candidates. Train wreck looking for a track to derail from. Another Newsom success story.
Well, a success for those chicks who like to have sex with their underage male students.

What did that professor call them?

Minor-attracted people?

Democrats: Burning our children's lives down one tragedy at a time.

Nope, you wont find any of that weird identity shit with republicans. Our women dont wear pussy hats or smear period blood all over themselves either. Democrats are weird as fuck.

Sure you do.. They worship Trump who has been a liar and a cheat for 50 years.

Who created these children? Trump voters or Biden voters?

Does anyone really have to think it over? This is DEMOCRAT voting lunacy

Forum List

Back