Teacher Fired For Comments At OWS (video)

She's just a sub. Who should learn to keep her mouth shut. Who cares if she got fired.

I just finished a book called "In the Garden of the Beast" about the U.S. ambassador in Germany in the mid-30's as Hitler rose to power. This substitute teacher's comments are chilling...she would have fit right in with the fucking Nazis at that time. I have no tolerance for it.

Teachers are held to a higher standard. At least they should be held to a higher standard. Seems like this teacher didn't make the grade with her ignorant, bigoted remark.

Last edited:
How would you like to be a Jewish kid in her class.

Action. Consequence. I support her right to speak freely, and the right of her employer to 'fire' her if they see fit.

Learn this: The Constitution guarantees your right to speak freely. It does not guarantee it will be without consequences.

Action. Consequence. I support her right to speak freely, and the right of her employer to 'fire' her if they see fit.

Learn this: The Constitution guarantees your right to speak freely. It does not guarantee it will be without consequences.

WHAT A FANTASTIC NEW AVI!!! :clap2:

It is sooooo you, HAWT one....:clap2: :clap2:

Great post, too...:lol:

Who would want her teaching their children?

The Feds have The Hatch Act:

Hatch Act of 1939 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Permitted/prohibited activities for employees who may participate in partisan political activityThese federal and D.C. employees may:

be candidates for public office in nonpartisan elections
register and vote as they choose
assist in voter registration drives
express opinions about candidates and issues
contribute money to political organizations
attend political fundraising functions
attend and be active at political rallies and meetings
join and be an active member of a political party or club
sign nominating petitions
campaign for or against referendum questions, constitutional amendments, municipal ordinances
campaign for or against candidates in partisan elections
make campaign speeches for candidates in partisan elections
distribute campaign literature in partisan elections
hold office in political clubs or parties

These federal and D.C. employees may not:

use official authority or influence to interfere with an election
solicit or discourage political activity of anyone with business before their agency
solicit or receive political contributions (may be done in certain limited situations by federal labor or other employee organizations)
be candidates for public office in partisan elections
engage in political activity while:
on duty
in a government office
wearing an official uniform
using a government vehicle
wear partisan political buttons on duty

It would be interesting to see her pursue this since political speech by government employees is already public policy in one area of the government. (Federal)

It has been well settled that employers cannot use the at will doctrine to fire a person for cause and then claim to have fired them for no cause. There are myriad wrongful termination cases where this has been tried:

Wrongful Termination Under California Law - Workplace Law, Wrongful Termination, Wongful Term

I have to wonder how up in arms the populace would have been had she made such statements about Wendy Wasp. Probably not at all.

Last edited:
If it had been a white guy saying all black people should be removed from America, he would be in jail.

New Topics

Forum List

Back