Teacher and Board Member of the NEA -- the nation's largest teacher's union — Says Unvaccinated Should Be Shot - With a Gun

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Sending your kids to public schools is the equivalent to child abuse.
270D6B6D-EC4B-4167-8B03-B887ABC8C2DE.png
NEA Board Member Suggests Unvaccinated with Religious Exemptions Deserve to Die

Those pushing the increasingly violent rhetoric are sowing the wind and they are NOT going to be ready for the whirlwind that comes.

Precisely. Unlike Australians, Austrians, Lithuanians, Limeys, Frogs and the rest, We the People will shoot back. We've had years and years of training and preparation. Some of us are combat veterans, some of us are former federal, state or local law enforcement—some of us are both. We are hunters, recreational shooters, competition shooters, handloaders, wildcatters, and so much more. In short, we live for today, but we also live for THAT day. As our blessed Founding Fathers once said, and I might be paraphrasing a bit), "Fuck around and find out."

Leftism always ends with mass murdering.
Mao
Pol Pot
Stalin
Etc
Etc

Historically, it is called democide—a term for governments slaughtering their own people. For nearly two and a quarter centuries various iterations of our government realized true political power must be held by the People. Only recently have our "elected" aristocracy taken the piss and gone for the gold over individual freedom. Our Founding Fathers knew what to do and did it. Theirs is the only way back . . .

Fifty, sixty, seventy years ago cigarettes were better for us than the ripest fruit. Better to smoke another coffin nail than to come apart at the seams under fire. Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!
Indeed,back then cigs were not the killer to your health as they are now and these are Not just doctors off a street corner or just out of med school I’m talking about,they are the most excellent credential best doctors in the world.excellent post.

It’s like the same case with McDonald’s,40 or even 30 years ago,McDonald’s didn’t have the crap in it that it does now,you could eat it from time to time as long as it wasn’t on a regular basis and it wasn’t too bad fir you,now you do thst,you won’t live too long.you can still eat it once in a great while and be safe but if you eat it from time to time now like back then,your lifespan will be cut off soon very quick,back then you could eat it from time to time and it was no biggie.

A vaccine gun is what she meant.
What part of "I don't know why the GOP doesn't just take those guns they profess to love so much and just start shooting all of their constituents who think this way" went over your head, there?

OOPS! daveman beat me to it.

Last edited:
It’s like the same case with McDonald’s,40 or even 30 years ago,McDonald’s didn’t have the crap in it that it does now,you could eat it from time to time as long as it wasn’t on a regular basis and it wasn’t too bad fir you,now you do thst,you won’t live too long.you can still eat it once in a great while and be safe but if you eat it from time to time now like back then,your lifespan will be cut off soon very quick,back then you could eat it from time to time and it was no biggie.
I disagree that there is a level of McD's that is safe. It is not food. Stop eating what is not food.

New Topics

Forum List

Back