Teacher admits “I was wrong about the Democratic Party”

these psychos are truly just that brain washed.
The teacher/nurse in this op admits that she was that brainwashed until very recently

I watched the whole thing. She is likable. There are a few things that I agree with her wholeheartedly on. I do agree that brainwashing is real. Every election is critical and all are going to die. Immediately afterwards. When you see those people that are crying and yelling and videotaped for LULZ it is very real. They are in a lot of fear. When they are told not to read something, they do not. That is actually very recent in the grand scheme of things because access to information has been a very liberal thing. Here is my for example: Wikileaks. Wikileaks was perfectly acceptable to read and was gone through with a fine tooth comb as it related to Bush II and prior Republican presidents. The moment that the attention was on Hillary it was like they were forbidden from reading them so they didn't. They jumped on line to argue about shit they knew nothing about.

I'm not a Democrat. I'm furious with the Democratic Party over several of the finer points that she brushed off. She is as old as AOC. That means that she was only a teacher for maybe 2 years and then went back to school to become an ER nurse which she has only done for a couple of years. I'm not knocking it. It's those finer details. So, when she says that there are those people that go to the ER "because it's free or whatever" we need to check that out. She lives in LA? I don't live in LA so she may have alternative care options like urgent care but if they close at 6 or 8 then you still have to go to the ER after those times. I know that where I am at every urgent care is closed by 8 and with COVID-19 screw online appointment setting. The reality is that you might start out at 8AM and not actually be seen until 6 at night. There are all kinds of ins and outs. Hell. they have their own subsections on this forum.
Its been years since I was in ER but it was filled with mexicans and lots of children

were they paying customers?

I didnt ask

but I had insurance and went to the front of the line

I go to ERs a lot. I transport some of my peeps to ERs. I also transport some of my peeps to mental health hospitals as well. I also take some to Urgent Cares or regular doctor's visits. There is a difference between my walking into an ER and an ambulance coming in. Whole different ball game. Not even touching it.

Nobody in the waiting room of the ER appears to be having a good time. It is a mixture of people of all ages. I wouldn't be in the waiting room of a hospital nine out of ten times if there was an alternative open.

Well, except for now because if there is one thing doctor's offices, dentist offices, hospitals etc are trying not to let in the doors it's freaking sick people.
I guess we just see it differently

these psychos are truly just that brain washed.
The teacher/nurse in this op admits that she was that brainwashed until very recently

I watched the whole thing. She is likable. There are a few things that I agree with her wholeheartedly on. I do agree that brainwashing is real. Every election is critical and all are going to die. Immediately afterwards. When you see those people that are crying and yelling and videotaped for LULZ it is very real. They are in a lot of fear. When they are told not to read something, they do not. That is actually very recent in the grand scheme of things because access to information has been a very liberal thing. Here is my for example: Wikileaks. Wikileaks was perfectly acceptable to read and was gone through with a fine tooth comb as it related to Bush II and prior Republican presidents. The moment that the attention was on Hillary it was like they were forbidden from reading them so they didn't. They jumped on line to argue about shit they knew nothing about.

I'm not a Democrat. I'm furious with the Democratic Party over several of the finer points that she brushed off. She is as old as AOC. That means that she was only a teacher for maybe 2 years and then went back to school to become an ER nurse which she has only done for a couple of years. I'm not knocking it. It's those finer details. So, when she says that there are those people that go to the ER "because it's free or whatever" we need to check that out. She lives in LA? I don't live in LA so she may have alternative care options like urgent care but if they close at 6 or 8 then you still have to go to the ER after those times. I know that where I am at every urgent care is closed by 8 and with COVID-19 screw online appointment setting. The reality is that you might start out at 8AM and not actually be seen until 6 at night. There are all kinds of ins and outs. Hell. they have their own subsections on this forum.
Its been years since I was in ER but it was filled with mexicans and lots of children

were they paying customers?

I didnt ask

but I had insurance and went to the front of the line

I go to ERs a lot. I transport some of my peeps to ERs. I also transport some of my peeps to mental health hospitals as well. I also take some to Urgent Cares or regular doctor's visits. There is a difference between my walking into an ER and an ambulance coming in. Whole different ball game. Not even touching it.

Nobody in the waiting room of the ER appears to be having a good time. It is a mixture of people of all ages. I wouldn't be in the waiting room of a hospital nine out of ten times if there was an alternative open.

Well, except for now because if there is one thing doctor's offices, dentist offices, hospitals etc are trying not to let in the doors it's freaking sick people.
I guess we just see it differently

Probably. :11_2_1043:It's going to be ok though.

The way I see it, my choices are a man I know I don't agree with or even like, and a man I do like and would be willing to give a chance to, as I did with Trump.
That makes no sense whatsoever

if you voted for trump in 2016 based on his policies he has not changed

and biden is 180 degrees opposit on trump

you culd not possibly transition from conservative republican to a liberal democrat is just 4 years

That makes no sense whatsoever

if you voted for trump in 2016 based on his policies he has not changed

and biden is 180 degrees opposit on trump

you culd not possibly transition from conservative republican to a liberal democrat is just 4 years
Exactly ....

What that comment reveals is that this person is LYING about ever being a Trump supporter.

So you really believe Putin that Russia didn't interfere in the 2016 election.
You didnt answer my question

what truth are you hiding from?

He's hiding from the fact that Russia, and our other enemies have been engaged in these sorts of disinformation campaigns during our elections for over 50 years, and that portraying this time as something novel, is a lie.

Of course they have, but how many presidents have come out in the public and said that claim was false?

Probably none of them, largely because Russia's involvement in disinformation, just as it was in 2016 was largely insignificant...You can't quantify what votes they changed, just like we know that Democrats have had active voter manipulation schemes for decades, we can't quantify how many votes they have stolen over the decades....So, if your arguments include that there is no voter fraud on the part of Democrats, then the same holds true of Russian involvement in our elections.

What's the maximum effective range of an excuse? 0 meters.

is that you agreeing with me?

Nowhere near it.
but all these folks who have served this country for decades you cast aside because they don't fall at the alter of Trump.
How have they served America?

they are incompetents who led us into wars and bad trade deals with china

So the correct is in none but Trump

Correct according to whom? You? lol

Not according to me, according to facts.

You say 'facts' but cite no supporting documentation...Which means you think that because you say/type something you think that makes it a 'fact'.... Pro tip: it isn't.

So tell us how many US Presidents have said that Russian involvement was false.

Who said it was false? It is your narrative surrounding that involvement that’s false.

So you really believe Putin that Russia didn't interfere in the 2016 election.
You didnt answer my question

what truth are you hiding from?

He's hiding from the fact that Russia, and our other enemies have been engaged in these sorts of disinformation campaigns during our elections for over 50 years, and that portraying this time as something novel, is a lie.

Of course they have, but how many presidents have come out in the public and said that claim was false?

Probably none of them, largely because Russia's involvement in disinformation, just as it was in 2016 was largely insignificant...You can't quantify what votes they changed, just like we know that Democrats have had active voter manipulation schemes for decades, we can't quantify how many votes they have stolen over the decades....So, if your arguments include that there is no voter fraud on the part of Democrats, then the same holds true of Russian involvement in our elections.

What's the maximum effective range of an excuse? 0 meters.

is that you agreeing with me?

Nowhere near it.
but all these folks who have served this country for decades you cast aside because they don't fall at the alter of Trump.
How have they served America?

they are incompetents who led us into wars and bad trade deals with china

So the correct is in none but Trump

Correct according to whom? You? lol

Not according to me, according to facts.

You say 'facts' but cite no supporting documentation...Which means you think that because you say/type something you think that makes it a 'fact'.... Pro tip: it isn't.

So tell us how many US Presidents have said that Russian involvement was false.

Who said it was false? It is your narrative surrounding that involvement that’s false.

So what US President has EVER said that Russia did not interfere in a US election?

What were the issues that led you to support trump?
I was under the impression that he, unlike most politicians, could not be bought.
He was an outsider, so I saw nothing wrong with giving him a chance.
In case you are wondering, I gave Obama the same chance even tho I was a Republican at the time.
All Presidential candidates make promises they can't keep.
The proof is what they actually can get done.
I have seen what has happened during Trumps presidency and I'm not impressed in the least.

Really? Trump has kept more promises than any other president in modern history.

I was under the impression that he, unlike most politicians, could not be bought.
In case you are wondering, I gave Obama the same chance even tho I was a Republican at the time.
I have seen what has happened during Trumps presidency and I'm not impressed in the least.

Really? Trump has kept more promises than any other president in modern history.

1601243366111.png

Talk about brainwashed.

View attachment 393795

Talk about brainwashed.

Talk about clueless.

Voting for Biden Harris is like being the last bug that flies into the purple light after seeing all their friends zapped. The riots, looting, murder, chaos, destruction and loss of freedom are all there for everyone to see. That's what Biden is offering. It's time to vote straight Republican because if Trump wins and Democrats control both houses, you know it will be another 4 years of idiotic investigations and impeachment. MAGA

Forum List

Back