Teacher admits “I was wrong about the Democratic Party”

So you really believe Putin that Russia didn't interfere in the 2016 election.
You didnt answer my question

what truth are you hiding from?

He's hiding from the fact that Russia, and our other enemies have been engaged in these sorts of disinformation campaigns during our elections for over 50 years, and that portraying this time as something novel, is a lie.

How many presidents have denied that this is happening?

He's hiding from the fact that Russia, and our other enemies have been engaged in these sorts of disinformation campaigns during our elections for over 50 years, and that portraying this time as something novel, is a lie.

Of course they have, but how many presidents have come out in the public and said that claim was false?

Probably none of them, largely because Russia's involvement in disinformation, just as it was in 2016 was largely insignificant...You can't quantify what votes they changed, just like we know that Democrats have had active voter manipulation schemes for decades, we can't quantify how many votes they have stolen over the decades....So, if your arguments include that there is no voter fraud on the part of Democrats, then the same holds true of Russian involvement in our elections.

America is not a closed society like red china

the russians can post opinions, lies, conjecture, or what have you on the internet

if you are that easily influenced by something you read on Facebook you have a real problem

Karen alert.
Her personal testimony is 47 minutes long

I doubt if you listened longer than 5 minutes - maybe less

she grew up as a certified lib just like you

but over time as a teacher and a nurse she began to think for herself
What could a republican possibly have to say that's worth listening to for 47 minutes?

As far as "thinking for herself" doesn't she realize that's not allowed in the tRumpling party?

Oh please...projecting again?

conservatives already know this

but among liberals she is one of the few who understands whats going on
I have been saying for the last 3 years that I walked away from the Republican party.
Every Trumper here claims I'm lying, even tho I have shown proof.

What makes this video any different.
Clearly she is lying.

Of course they have, but how many presidents have come out in the public and said that claim was false?

Probably none of them, largely because Russia's involvement in disinformation, just as it was in 2016 was largely insignificant...You can't quantify what votes they changed, just like we know that Democrats have had active voter manipulation schemes for decades, we can't quantify how many votes they have stolen over the decades....So, if your arguments include that there is no voter fraud on the part of Democrats, then the same holds true of Russian involvement in our elections.

What's the maximum effective range of an excuse? 0 meters.

America is not a closed society like red china

the russians can post opinions, lies, conjecture, or what have you on the internet

if you are that easily influenced by something you read on Facebook you have a real problem

Again how many US presidents have denied that this is happnening?

conservatives already know this

but among liberals she is one of the few who understands whats going on
I have been saying for the last 3 years that I walked away from the Republican party.
Every Trumper here claims I'm lying, even tho I have shown proof.

What makes this video any different.
Clearly she is lying.
Its difficult to believe that you were ever a republican

but people do change so anything is possible

What's the maximum effective range of an excuse? 0 meters.

is that you agreeing with me?

Again how many US presidents have denied that this is happnening?
I really dont know

its never been an issue before

But no US president has ever been sabotaged by the washington establishment to the extent that trump has been

what trump is denying is the lib lie that he is a traitor

but all these folks who have served this country for decades you cast aside because they don't fall at the alter of Trump.
How have they served America?

they are incompetents who led us into wars and bad trade deals with china

So the correct is in none but Trump

Correct according to whom? You? lol

Not according to me, according to facts.

You say 'facts' but cite no supporting documentation...Which means you think that because you say/type something you think that makes it a 'fact'.... Pro tip: it isn't.

I wonder if the OP watched the entire video. The embedded link starts you at 15:57 of a 47 minute video.

Forum List

Back