Teabagger KKK Police Thrown Off Force!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's interesting, the article contradicts itself...or at least isn't clear.

Last edited:
All threads are offensive to the Teapers if it doesn't pander to their need for hate, vitriol and anti-government nonsense. They are protecting their movement, because they know most of the followers are weak minded idiots who are nothing more than lemmings. If it gets out that Teapers are majority racist...then the blind followers might actually open their eyes. This is why Teapers always post nonsense from blogs and sources like Got News!

:lmao: Teapers are so pathetic!

Whats offensive is a blatant lie,and people that rationalize them away because of the hate and vitriol they blubber out daily. The real haters are the OP and all like them.

It is a logical assertion that you refuse to merely accept. Instead, you just blindly claim it isn't true because of your blind allegiance to a hate and terrorists group known as the Tea Party. I have posted many examples of Teaper racism...especially the fact that hate groups use Teaper rallies to recruit members and teh Tea Party allows it.

It is more believable that this hate cop was a member of the KKK and the Tea Party than believing he was a OWS supporter as one of your idiot Teaper cohorts tried to claim.

Perhaps you should check out Got News or other radical right wing blogs to get your talking points...just screaming a thread title is offensive and a lie is BS if you continue to argue with closed eyes.

No, it's not a "logical assumption". It is a blatant lie and coming from howey, unsurprising. As is your blind support of said lie.

Sort of like you, trying to police each thread by chiding members? You are not a mod. STFU. Better yet, you and Wake should go get a room and keep your sanctimonious bullshit behind closed doors. Adults are talking about adult subjects, now fuck off.

^^^^ Moderator.

^^^^Moderator.

:lmao: You are worst than a teaper. Perhaps a mentally retarded fat kid who was given hall monitor duties for the day.

Look...someone is running in the forum...go cry to a moderator.

Why don't you talk about the thread instead of the guy that was just looking out for a noob? Too much for ya?

Tell us again how awful the tea party is and how they're all part of the KKK!

Dude, just stop.

:lol:

Whats offensive is a blatant lie,and people that rationalize them away because of the hate and vitriol they blubber out daily. The real haters are the OP and all like them.

It is a logical assertion that you refuse to merely accept. Instead, you just blindly claim it isn't true because of your blind allegiance to a hate and terrorists group known as the Tea Party. I have posted many examples of Teaper racism...especially the fact that hate groups use Teaper rallies to recruit members and teh Tea Party allows it.

It is more believable that this hate cop was a member of the KKK and the Tea Party than believing he was a OWS supporter as one of your idiot Teaper cohorts tried to claim.

Perhaps you should check out Got News or other radical right wing blogs to get your talking points...just screaming a thread title is offensive and a lie is BS if you continue to argue with closed eyes.

No, it's not a "logical assumption". It is a blatant lie and coming from howey, unsurprising. As is your blind support of said lie.

It could be a blatant lie...it could be a logical assumption. The Tea Party is infested with racist assholes. KKK = racist asshole. Cop was a member of the KKK...which associates with racist assholes. Given that being a cop in such a high position, I would say that he is more than likely a racist Teaper than anything else.

You should open your eyes.

Nutz is a waste of time.

Other posters have shot holes in the OP; you would think he would be a bit more contrite - au contraire - he gets even more indignant and the insults reflect that.

I'm not a big fan of the TP, but this thread is BULLSHIT.

Last edited:

It could be a blatant lie...it could be a logical assumption. The Tea Party is infested with racist assholes. KKK = racist asshole. Cop was a member of the KKK...which associates with racist assholes. Given that being a cop in such a high position, I would say that he is more than likely a racist Teaper than anything else.

You should shut your mouth and consider that there is ZERO evidence to suggest anyone here was a tea party member.

Blind hatred and partisan spin doesn't make the thread legit.

Not much else to add to a dishonest thread except to say that there's nothing wrong with making a thread and later finding it out to be untrue - the shame comes from the inability to admit it ~

Out.

Last edited:

You should shut your mouth and consider that there is ZERO evidence to suggest anyone here was a tea party member.

Not much else to add to a dishonest thread except to say that there's nothing wrong with making a thread and later finding it out to be untrue - the shame comes from the inability to admit it ~

Out.

More than likely...he was a Teaper. I am sure he will be a feature speaker at some Teaper event in the near future...I am sure Koshercunt and her gang will make him the poster boy for the Teaper movement.

Clicked the link saw nothing about Tea Party references in fact this was all I saw.

Favorites
Television
Buck Commander
Buck Commander
Duck Dynasty on A&E
Duck Dynasty on A&E
Other
Phil Robertson Fans, Jase Robertson, Muddy Hammock, R. Lee Ermey, Remembering Deputy Jonathan Pine OCSO EOW 2/11/14, Lake County Sheriff's Office, The Country Barber Shop, Renee Floyd-Scentsy Family Independent Star Consultant, Turkey & Turkey Hunting, Wildgame Innovations, Korky Paulling the Mini Pig, Bowhunting.com, MyFWC, Flextone Game Calls, Sportsmans Hub, Ameristep Quality Hunting, Bowhunting.Net, Tink's Hunting Products

You missed one.

Oathkeepers.

Although Duck Dynasty Fans should have clinched it. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

He's into hunting. Of course he would be a fan of Duck Dynasty.

Out.
not bad

My eyes have been open longer than you've been alive. And my eyes tell me you are an expert on bigotry as you have demonstrated yourself to be one of the biggest bigots on this forum.

That however, does not address the fact that there is ZERO evidence to support the contention that these two were TEA partiers. Nor does it address the fact that the TEA party is made up of blacks and whites, young and old, wealthy and poor, Democrat and Republican, gun owners and non gun owners, college educated and not.

In other words the TEA Party is far less bigoted than YOU.

My eyes have been open longer than you've been alive. And my eyes tell me you are an expert on bigotry as you have demonstrated yourself to be one of the biggest bigots on this forum.

That however, does not address the fact that there is ZERO evidence to support the contention that these two were TEA partiers. Nor does it address the fact that the TEA party is made up of blacks and whites, young and old, wealthy and poor, Democrat and Republican, gun owners and non gun owners, college educated and not.

You seem to be adopting the Teaper style of 'debate'.

If in doubt, call the person who opposes you a racist. I think that is talking point #3.

I am far from a racist...I can see the hate and racism by the teapers on this forum - that does not make me a racist. Of course, if you opened your eyes...you would see this racism too.

If in doubt, call the person who opposes you a racist. I think that is talking point #3.

I am far from a racist...I can see the hate and racism by the teapers on this forum - that does not make me a racist. Of course, if you opened your eyes...you would see this racism too.
Give it up. Failure is failure.

bwhwhahahahah.

This type is truly pathetic,but certainly predictable. Just the term teaper shows what an ass you are.

bwhwhahahahah.

This type is truly pathetic,but certainly predictable. Just the term teaper shows what an ass you are.

Yes, Teapers are truly predictable and pathetic. Any given topic, I can predict with 100% accuracy, the Teaper talking points. It isn't difficult.

1. Blame Obama
2. Blame Blacks
3. Blame Mexicans
4. Call someone a libturd.
5. Call the person disagreeing with you a racist.
6. Say the KKK was a democrat organization.
7. Blame Obama
8. Blame Blacks
9. Blame Obama and call him a monkey, mulatto or other colorful term.
10. If all else fails, resort to personal attacks and tell a moderator (in order to protect the Teaper good name).

Moderation Message:

This thread needs to chill until there is some
follow-up credible news on the subject. Subject is
not the Moderation staff or generalized political
brawling.

When that happens, feel free to start again..

FlaCalTenn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back