Tea Party Terrorism="Ni@@er/Fa@@ot!" It Never Happened.

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Isn't this like yelling "rape" when it never happened?

"Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.), a hero of the civil rights movement, was called a 'ni--er.' "
The latest Right Wing Lunacy @ USMB (RWL@USMB) "It never happened."
:cuckoo:

Poor Crusader Frank, auditioning for Dan Rather's old job.
:eek:
ss_crusader_frank_nitwittisims.jpg

Oh the horror! The horror.

Last edited:
and Sarge has gone over to the dark side: "Where are the videos"

What's next, where are the bodies of 911 victims in Pennsylvania?

Poor Sarge. And you'd think with all his years of service to truth, nation, god, and honor, he'd have been inoculated against this kind of dime store patriotism. :eusa_whistle:

From your Link:

""I absolutely think it's isolated," Amy Kremer, the grassroots coordinator of the Tea Party Express, told Fox News on Sunday. "It's disgraceful and the people in this movement won't tolerate it because that's not what we're about."

Now, do you understand that even though these incidents may not have even happened that the right wing and tea party leadership has to condemn any such action?

Now with all the press coverage, where are the videos?

Last edited:
Maybe Rep Lewis will hook up with the Duke False Rape accuser, they have so much in common

Lewis still thinks he's living in the days of LMSM media monopoly and won't get called out on it.

What the hell does the thread title have to do with this thread?

Isn't there a rule about intentionally misleading thread titles?

What the hell does the thread title have to do with this thread?

Isn't there a rule about intentionally misleading thread titles?

Dante is upset that the latest flair of herpes prevents him from fucking his favorite goat, so he vents at USMB

why is it only black people can call each other *******? isnt that being racist in itself? either its ok to call people that or it isnt.

why is it only black people can call each other *******? isnt that being racist in itself? either its ok to call people that or it isnt.

Hey, I say go for it. If you want to go downtown and call some black people "******" try doing it at night time, when a concert is getting out. More bang for your buck.

:eusa_whistle:

Hey, I say go for it. If you want to go downtown and call some black people "******" try doing it at night time, when a concert is getting out. More bang for your buck.

:eusa_whistle:

going downtown and yelling "******" isnt going to do much where i live. it would only get a bunch of asian people looking at me funny considering i live in asia.

with what these commies just did with this healthcare takeover, I'm sure you're going to be hearing a lot worse language, maybe you all better go hide under yer couches, the PEOPLE are ANGRY. we sure wouldn't want to mess with your fragil fweelings. :lol:

Last edited:
Isn't this like yelling "rape" when it never happened?

"Rep. John Lewis (D-Ga.), a hero of the civil rights movement, was called a 'ni--er.' "
The latest Right Wing Lunacy @ USMB (RWL@USMB) "It never happened."
:cuckoo:

Poor Crusader Frank, auditioning for Dan Rather's old job.
:eek:
ss_crusader_frank_nitwittisims.jpg

Oh the horror! The horror.

and poor fools, thinking they can easily bury a thread that exposes them for what they are,,, :cuckoo:

and Sarge has gone over to the dark side: "Where are the videos"

What's next, where are the bodies of 911 victims in Pennsylvania?

Poor Sarge. And you'd think with all his years of service to truth, nation, god, and honor, he'd have been inoculated against this kind of dime store patriotism. :eusa_whistle:

From your Link:

""I absolutely think it's isolated," Amy Kremer, the grassroots coordinator of the Tea Party Express, told Fox News on Sunday. "It's disgraceful and the people in this movement won't tolerate it because that's not what we're about."

Now, do you understand that even though these incidents may not have even happened that the right wing and tea party leadership has to condemn any such action?

Now with all the press coverage, where are the videos?

You're burying yourself with this thread because, it never happened!

really?

During one incident, reported by Talking Points Memo, a protester yelled “Barney, you faggot” as the 69-year-old lawmaker rounded a corner to leave the Longworth House Office Building. A surrounding crowd erupted in laughter.

Frank also confirmed reports that other protesters shouted “homo communist” at him and another told him to “go homo to Massachusetts.”

“I'm disappointed at an unwillingness to be just civil,” Frank told TPM.

“Obviously there are perfectly reasonable people that are against this, but the people out there today on the whole – many of them were hateful and abusive.”

Frank added, “Michele Bachmann's rhetoric is inflammatory as well as wholly baseless.”

“If this was my cause, and I saw this angry group yelling and shouting and being so abusive to people, I would ask them to please stop it. I think they do more harm than good.”

Other sources reported that African-American Democratic lawmakers were also insulted.

Barney Frank Chides Tea Party Protesters After Anti-Gay Slurs | On Top Magazine :: Gay & Lesbian News, Entertainment, Commentary & Travel

*** UPDATE *** NBC's Shawna Thomas has more after an interview with Frank. Here's part of what he had to say:

"It's just disappointing. ... John Lewis said he felt like it was 50 years ago. ... I walked from the Longworth building to the Rayburn building ... people started shouting and saying abusive things, and I just kept walking. ...

"The Republican leadership is making a mistake not doing more to disassociate from this. ... It's a mob mentality that doesn't work politically. ...

"The only problem I have with this... They all said 'You should quit. You should quit. We're going to defeat you. At some point... I'd like to retire. As long as I think it might make some of those people happy, I can never retire. I may have to work forever as long as they're out there."

Dems: Protests get ugly, racist - First Read - msnbc.com

Um, Dante, the walk was recorded, why is there more evidence for the Moon being hollow than there is for someone calling Lewis a "******"?

Are you backing away from your OP?

New Topics

Forum List

Back