Tea party sisters’ act wears thin

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Could we please go back to those days, just for a week or so? Maybe Christine O’Donnell could cast a spell or something?

I need a mental health break. I need surcease from the tea party trio of brunette bombshells who are either tossing grenades or stepping silently over political land mines, when not uttering pretty platitudes about God and country.

O’Donnell, Michele Bachmann and their intellectual mother, Sarah Palin, are all over the place — running for president, not running for president, writing books they won’t discuss and pretending they don’t hate gay people. Sure, it’s often great fun. Listening to these ladies can induce laughter almost as uncontrollable as Anderson Cooper’s giggling fit last week on CNN, which everyone should watch right now if you haven’t seen it, because it’s terrific and so is he. *gales of giggles start at 2:30 mark*

Worcester Telegram & Gazette - telegram.com - Tea party sisters' act wears thin

Speaking of giggles *aka "apropos of nothing"*, here's one I hadn't seen before.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un__imwE3vg]Prince Charles Scandal (subs) - YouTube[/ame]

Could we please go back to those days, just for a week or so? Maybe Christine O’Donnell could cast a spell or something?

I need a mental health break. I need surcease from the tea party trio of brunette bombshells who are either tossing grenades or stepping silently over political land mines, when not uttering pretty platitudes about God and country.

O’Donnell, Michele Bachmann and their intellectual mother, Sarah Palin, are all over the place — running for president, not running for president, writing books they won’t discuss and pretending they don’t hate gay people. Sure, it’s often great fun. Listening to these ladies can induce laughter almost as uncontrollable as Anderson Cooper’s giggling fit last week on CNN, which everyone should watch right now if you haven’t seen it, because it’s terrific and so is he. *gales of giggles start at 2:30 mark*

Worcester Telegram & Gazette - telegram.com - Tea party sisters' act wears thin

Speaking of giggles *aka "apropos of nothing"*, here's one I hadn't seen before.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un__imwE3vg]Prince Charles Scandal (subs) - YouTube[/ame]

I thought you gay lovers were accecpting of their lifestyle? Why in hell are you gay lovers making fun of the faggots life style?

Forum List

Back