Tea Party Radio Host Wants Black Democrats ‘Hanging From a Noose’ for Boycotting Netanyahu Speech

The good people right and center and left monitor pubic newscasters and media hosts.

That apology is unacceptable. She said it, all we need is an admission she was wrong.

That may be all you get. So I am willing to go with that, where she admits her remarks should have been stated better.

That's more than we get out of some people.

Here's Ted Nugent who also stuck to his point while apologizing for his language on behalf of his constituents who corrected him (he makes it clear he respects them but not President Obama as violating his oath of Office):

Ted Nugent Apologizes for Obama Subhuman Mongrel Comments

Ted Nugent Apologizes For Calling Obama A Subhuman Mongrel

JakeStarkey from what I've seen with people, politics and the media,
this may be the best we'll get, and the rest is between them and God to correct the rest we don't see and hear in public.

Most changes, especially the deepest ones, happen internally anyway, so I trust in God on those.
Once people say this much, that means God is going to handle the rest.

I want to have the same courtesy to correct my issues directly with me and God,
and fix the part that affects other people which is still a personal and public responsibility.

Dear Andrea Shea-King: Thank you for sharing your gracious remarks, which I linked to usmessageboard.com on a thread attacking those previous references as racist. I am very impressed with your response. I have some Constitutional song spoofs that I would like to share with radio audiences nationwide, if you would like to use to create a fun contest for your listeners, to make videos out of them. Please feel free to use these lyrics to promote Constitutional education and empowerment through creative outreach. What Does the Law Say Obama Gangsta Style - Lyrics for Video Contest
http www.houstonprogressive.org
Yours truly, Emily Nghiem
ethics-commission.net
http www.houstonprogressive.org
Freedmen s Town Historic Churches and Vet Housing
The only national historic landmark left of Black churches built by Freed Slaves before they were citizens, and the inept Democrats have abused taxpayer money to destroy this including removing gravesites to build a Federal Reserve building on top. 15 million paid in advance taxes from the Federal Reserve disappeared into other expenditures instead of setting up a historic land trust. All under Democrats who claim to represent Blacks and minorities. If you want to know who needs to apologize to Blacks for political oppression, look no further than Freedmen's Town which is a political statement in itself.

This is the type of crazy, maniacal shit that makes the Tea Party (and, by extension, the GOP) such easy targets.

It starts softly with Limbaugh and Hannity, escalates with Levin and Jones, and then goes off the rails with people like this. Predictable as hell.

When hardcore conservatives spin or deflect for real racists, it makes them all suspect and (again) easy targets.

The lefties scream racism over everything, the righties scream racism over nothing. You're both wrong.

Please, you never put down Democrats. they don't just say ugly stuff they set out to LYNCH, hang and DESTROY people. take Bill Cosby, Bill O'reilly, Rush Limbaugh

so here you go folks. You put them out of power for this very crap...

There are plenty of Dems that should be hanged for treason. Are we supposed to not say that just because some of them are black?

There are plenty of Dems that should be hanged for treason. Are we supposed to not say that just because some of them are black?

they don't have anything else to run on. so it's right back to their dirty politics

I hope people remember why they kicked them out of Power over us in the last two elections and keep in mind this ugly crap come the 2016 elections

This is the type of crazy, maniacal shit that makes the Tea Party (and, by extension, the GOP) such easy targets.

It starts softly with Limbaugh and Hannity, escalates with Levin and Jones, and then goes off the rails with people like this. Predictable as hell.

When hardcore conservatives spin or deflect for real racists, it makes them all suspect and (again) easy targets.

The lefties scream racism over everything, the righties scream racism over nothing. You're both wrong.

Please, you never put down Democrats. they don't just say ugly stuff they set out to LYNCH, hang and DESTROY people. take Bill Cosby, Bill O'reilly, Rush Limbaugh

so here you go folks. You put them out of power for this very crap...

Stephanie Sorry but I have seen neither Democrats nor Republicans
go after the destruction of Freed Slave Church history by Black-White politics.

Nobody really wants responsibility for fixing these problems.
they just want to pick off "easy targets" in the media to "look like they are standing up for something."

Thus leaving it to volunteers, mostly women working double jobs to pay our own funds
into the community, working around the clock to try
to save national history, while the politicians collect millions of dollars for their campaigns,
spend millions more to appease corporate interests, and don't have a dime to invest in saving national landmarks.

Gladys House is a Black Republican who wrote up budget and building proposals to
save the last intact blocks of 10 historic rowhouses left in the district for Veteran housing,
and has gotten no help, after applying to the VA and HUD. While the politicians point fingers at each other
and use that to raise millions of dollars to run for office.

I am a Democrat and one of the few Vietnamese left in the neighborhood
after the City evicted the residents who wrote up the Campus Plan that got censored,
when it would have saved national historic landmarks and an estimated $25 million to taxpayers instead of demolishing
historic buildings. I've been working two jobs to finance the nonprofit groups and volunteers trying to restore these plans.
Freedmen s Town Historic Churches and Vet Housing

Someone suggested we contact VFW on that project.

So again it's the women like Gladys and me working two jobs each,
and we are expected to do all the fundraising and ground work ourselves,
while govt officials and politicians pass millions of dollars to whoever can get them elected.

People who look at this, don't know where to start with the blame.
They are angry about losing the history, but all feel powerless when developers
who built the city's commercial districts want that land, and no politicians are willing to touch it.

I learned that people go after the easy targets to make statements
but when it comes to the real work, it is very humbling to see just how screwed up everything is,
and it shuts people up speechless. People either run away, pick a different battle to yell about,
or some quit complaining and just get to work on what you can do.

I even wrote a sarcastic short story about how you could have hidden
George Zimmerman in the middle of this Freedmen's Town disaster,
and the media would have walked away rather than expose what's going on here:
In Plain Sight - Worth1000 Contests

no sweat off republicans. You all can't accept you the base of the democrat party, the OWS, Al Sharptn, etc had a hand in your party losing for this very sort of dirty politics

so keep it up. a year and half until 2016

they didn't score with how we shouldn't be considered WORTY of being President if they didn't finish college, the BIG huge question that we all live for, evolution..yawn

and now it's back to attacking the party and they are also reviving in calling you all a RACIST

Dear theHawk
"Hanged for treason" is not the problem as that brings up a totally different image and connotation
than "hanging from nooses" in reference to Black people.

Given the history in this country, the noose comment in that context
connotes "lynching based on race" and not treason.

Other people may take this for granted as "no big deal," but so did some college students I heard about who hung a pig carcass from lab over a Muslim student's desk "as a joke" but
ended up causing deeper insult and injury than they intended or considered could happen.

If we listen, we can learn where each other is coming from,
and not repeat these same mistakes in different forms.

no sweat off republicans. You all can't accept you the base of the democrat party, the OWS, Al Sharptn, etc had a hand in your party losing for this very sort of dirty politics

so keep it up. a year and half until 2016

they didn't score with how we shouldn't be considered WORTY of being President if they didn't finish college, the BIG huge question that we all live for, evolution..yawn

and now it's back to attacking the party and they are also reviving in calling you all a RACIST

Nor can Republicans handle the full responsibility and costs of the war contracts that got out of hand,
but were never policed, because any objection or checks on war spending was silenced as unamerican.
If that party had to pay for the sins and crimes of its leaders and corporate interests that were enabled
by "lack of Constitutional checks" the conservatives so boldly proclaim, then they could pay for health care
reform in both the US and Iraq that had its system decimated both before the war with sanctions and afterwards.

Would love to see both parties pay their bills, and have the Greens and Libertarians hold them to ever last cent of every debt.

Forum List

Back