Tea Party questionnaire reveals obsession with homosexuality

Sucking dick affords you no special rights...therein is the problem.

But neither should it be a reason to deny you rights by those who wish to control how others live.

It isn't a question of rights.

It's a question about whether the law should recognize certain relationships or not.

Personally, I have no problem with gay marriage (why should just the straights have to suffer), but I don't want it imposed on the whole country by a court. If gays want to change the law, convince 50% of the people that it's a good idea to change the law.

But neither should it be a reason to deny you rights by those who wish to control how others live.

It's a question about whether the law should recognize certain relationships or not.

Personally, I have no problem with gay marriage (why should just the straights have to suffer), but I don't want it imposed on the whole country by a court.

Just so ya know, 4 of 7 legal entitites that issue Same-sex Civil Marriage licenses have been implemented not through the courts but through the legislative process.

If gays want to change the law, convince 50% of the people that it's a good idea to change the law.

vqf79nrpfewws7ibh-1u-q.gif

Agreed.

>>>>

The TP is a political organization.

Many of its adherents are extremely concerned with the issue of homosexuality in the nation and its laws.

Hence they ask questions pertainent to that issue on this survey.

It is an obsession?

Yes, sort of.

Political issues typically are.

Personally, I have no problem with gay marriage (why should just the straights have to suffer), but I don't want it imposed on the whole country by a court. If gays want to change the law, convince 50% of the people that it's a good idea to change the law.

Wait...the courts can impose gay marriage on the whole country and you all have to have a gay marriage now?

Tea Party Nation activist says anti-gay bullying is "healthy" | Amplify

Why are they so obsessed with homosexuality? They talk about it so much.

ask your Cousin.....he has enough threads about it.....he should know....

I'm pretty sure the irony of this thread is lost on the OP (and his cousin)

im sure one of them will tell us how their objections are different,you know religious,while with the T Party its just hate....

Forum List

Back