Tea Party NY Gov Candidate's E-Mails Exposed

You're obsession with teabagging leads me to conclude that you're a gayboy, Charlie. Is it that you're dreaming of some guys balls on your chin? Huh, shitstain?

Bass v 2.0 a faggot? never, the Bass could never be a faggot, but those Tea baggers are self made lunatics, the Bass will not cease to expose lunatics.

The "democratic" left the the Democrat party way back in the 60's or earlier.

I now call them the Progressive-Commie party.:lol:

Then you can never again complain when someone calls your party a name without being a hypocrit.

Then you can never again complain when someone calls your party a name without being a hypocrit.

you know that saying.
sticks and stones can break your bones but words can never hurt you?:lol:

Sure they can, Steph, because your words bounce back and flatten you all the time.

It is posters like you, and Crusader, and CaliGirl, and others who are ensuring that the rest of America knows that your type are firmly far to the right of the mainstream.

You are going to get hammered this fall and thereafter until you wise up.

you know that saying.

I have stopped calling them the tea bag party.

They get to chose their name.

I do however remind them that it was originally one of the names they chose.

you know that saying.

Sure they can, Steph, because your words bounce back and flatten you all the time.

It is posters like you, and Crusader, and CaliGirl, and others who are ensuring that the rest of America knows that your type are firmly far to the right of the mainstream.

You are going to get hammered this fall and thereafter until you wise up.

do I have to pay you for that psychological analysis? gawd I hope not.:lol:
you just keep dreaming that the American people are as radical as the Obama and the Democrat-Progressive party come November. I'll live in reality.

No, most people are in the center, Obama is a bit to the left, and you and your crew of wierdos are far beyond the conservative pale. The numbers prove it.

Last edited:
In todays world sometimes we take political correctness too far.

But this guy definitely does not take political correctness far enough.

His statement is true that most men have received some pretty foul emails but you don't want the people sending them as your political leaders.
He is a sender, not just a receiver.

And it is tough to run on family values when you fathered a child by another woman while married. He sounds like another John Edwards.

Except the republicans are the ones who have been claiming moral superiority for years now.

You are wrong , Steph. We have claimed family values, moral values, conservative values ever sense the Ronnie years.

family values: Definition from Answers.com

In May 1992 Vice President Dan Quayle gave a speech to the Commonwealth Club of California regarding the strengthening of the family. The speech became famous for its attack on the television show Murphy Brown and the main character's decision to have a child out of wedlock. The Republican Party touted a return to "traditional family values" that propelled the discussion onto the national level in that year's presidential race. Democrats used the issue to introduce legislation that would support family leave from work in times of need. The debate from that year helped bring about several federal laws in the following years.

family values: Definition from Answers.com

In May 1992 Vice President Dan Quayle gave a speech to the Commonwealth Club of California regarding the strengthening of the family. The speech became famous for its attack on the television show Murphy Brown and the main character's decision to have a child out of wedlock. The Republican Party touted a return to "traditional family values" that propelled the discussion onto the national level in that year's presidential race. Democrats used the issue to introduce legislation that would support family leave from work in times of need. The debate from that year helped bring about several federal laws in the following years.

and this all matters how?
oh I know, it shows the Democrats as HEROS for passing more federal laws on the people and people with a business.:lol:

Last edited:

You're obsession with teabagging leads me to conclude that you're a gayboy, Charlie. Is it that you're dreaming of some guys balls on your chin? Huh, shitstain?

Will you refuse to call the democratic part the democrat party?

I don't refuse to. Idiot. I rarely refer to parties, but when I do, I usually refer to them as the Democratic Party, the Dems or sometimes the Democrats.

Forum List

Back