Tea party more peaceful than anti war protests

I can't say that surprises me at all. Anti-war protests are a bunch of hysterical lefties. Lefties are more prone to violence than normal people. They are the same ilk as the Anti Globalization crowd - the 'great unwashed'... unemployed, lazy bastards who want other people have without actually working for it.

I can't say that surprises me at all. Anti-war protests are a bunch of hysterical lefties. Lefties are more prone to violence than normal people. They are the same ilk as the Anti Globalization crowd - the 'great unwashed'... unemployed, lazy bastards who want other people have without actually working for it.

Of course it has nothing to do with no real confrontation....yet.

The anti war protests were much bigger than the Tea party gatherings.

The media just did not cover the Anti war rallies like they do the the party gigs

Yea, cuz the anti globalization crowds (predominently left wing) burn and loot buildings and cars because they are confronted by.... by..... who exactly?

The anti war protests were much bigger than the Tea party gatherings.

The media just did not cover the Anti war rallies like they do the the party gigs

Interesting... particularly since there are no 'official' figures for TEA Parties. The big one in DC, even the DC police wouldn't give a figure. I know this, because I asked them.

Yea, cuz the anti globalization crowds (predominently left wing) burn and loot buildings and cars because they are confronted by.... by..... who exactly?

please show where the democratic party elected loons who wanted to burn things down, called U.S. government 'gangsta government' or talked about shedding the blood of 'tyrants'.

until then, don't bother b/c the position of rightwingnut 'newsbusters' has as much validity to me as something from D.U. would have for you. The difference is that I would acknowledge that DU would be the more extremist pov.

you pretend that 'newsbusters' is a legitimate commentator.

I wish I could find a reliable source for this study, news busters is a propoganda site.

But the point that this article makes bears nothing on the concerns that have been voiced by people of pending violence.

Most are not concerned that the violence will break out at a rally, they are concerned the tennor of teh rethoric will incite someone like McVeigh to do something. McVeigh was whipped into his frenzy at gun shows. He didnt bomb a gun show did he?

no real confrontation? Could you elaborate what that is?

I assume you're talking more than just resisting assaults by SEIU thugs and biting off fingers by the same group.

Or are we getting all excited about getting to the point where libs get to turn the dogs loose and the firehoses on peaceful protesters? Oh boy! I can't wait! :rolleyes:

no real confrontation? Could you elaborate what that is?

I assume you're talking more than just resisting assaults by SEIU thugsHow did the case turn out? and biting off fingers the finger was biten because it was shoved in the mouth of the biter via a fist punch to the faceby the same group.

Or are we getting all excited about getting to the point where libs get to turn the dogs loose and the firehoses on peaceful protesters? Oh boy! I can't wait! :rolleyes:

Pretending that is what the complaints are about is just more insane bullshit from the right.

We know the tea party people will not get violent with each other, but they may just spur on another McVeigh who bombed and killed 168 people and none of them shared his views now did they?

please show where the democratic party elected loons who wanted to burn things down, called U.S. government 'gangsta government' or talked about shedding the blood of 'tyrants'.

until then, don't bother b/c the position of rightwingnut 'newsbusters' has as much validity to me as something from D.U. would have for you. The difference is that I would acknowledge that DU would be the more extremist pov.

you pretend that 'newsbusters' is a legitimate commentator.

Where have I used 'newsbusters' as legitimate comment? I haven't. There is no evidence of violence at any TEA Party.... simple fact.

One only need look at the footage of anti-globalization protests to witness their violence. No comment needed. Although if you want commentary, the BBC has some excellent coverage.... Are you going to claim the BBC is right wing? :lol::lol::lol::lol: Because the UK audience will tell you different. The BBC is, if anything, slightly left leaning. You can watch it for yourself. I've been at a G8 summit and seen the protesters.... fucking nutjobs... not a minority of them, but huge numbers rioting with absolutely no provocation. They are rabid animals.

There is absolutely no comparison to TEA Parties - because the TEA parties have done nothing other than protest.

Why don't you link to the SEIU guys beating up a TEA partier and calling him 'n*gger'? Does that not suit your agenda?

How about some of the anti war protests and the violence there?

Anti globalization protesters? They trash every damned city they go to..... but no, you focus on a couple of isolated incidents. And you wonder why the right won't listen to the lefties? It's because you are incapable of recognizing anything other than your own blinkered view.

Why don't you link to the SEIU guys beating up a TEA partier and calling him 'n*gger'? Does that not suit your agenda?

Anti globalization protesters? They trash every damned city they go to..... but no, you focus on a couple of isolated incidents. And you wonder why the right won't listen to the lefties? It's because you are incapable of recognizing anything other than your own blinkered view.

Do you have tape of them calling him a ******?

The only tape I have seen is the union guy on the ground and with people pulling off the te party guy. BTW the investigation is still underway on who will be charged so trying to claim this as being as you claim it is is bullshit.

The events for anti war were much bigger so you can expect more trouble.

Again you are pretending the violence people have been warning of will take place at a rally, that is not the concern.

McVeigh did not bomb a gun show did he?

Do you have tape of them calling him a ******?

The only tape I have seen is the union guy on the ground and with people pulling off the te party guy. BTW the investigation is still underway on who will be charged so trying to claim this as being as you claim it is is bullshit.

The events for anti war were much bigger so you can expect more trouble.

Again you are pretending the violence people have been warning of will take place at a rally, that is not the concern.

McVeigh did not bomb a gun show did he?

Not only will I neg anyone who connects McVeigh to the TEA Partiers, but I will no longer discuss anything with them. They are too fucking moronic to bother engaging with.

One only need look at the footage of anti-globalization protests to witness their violence. No comment needed. Although if you want commentary, the BBC has some excellent coverage.... Are you going to claim the BBC is right wing? :lol::lol::lol::lol: Because the UK audience will tell you different. The BBC is, if anything, slightly left leaning. You can watch it for yourself. I've been at a G8 summit and seen the protesters.... fucking nutjobs... not a minority of them, but huge numbers rioting with absolutely no provocation. They are rabid animals.

There is absolutely no comparison to TEA Parties - because the TEA parties have done nothing other than protest.

If you're talking about what I think you are, those are not Liberals, those are environmentalists and anarchists.

More info that the negative aspects of the Tea Party is nothing more than Liberal hype.
As much as the left tries to demonize the movement, the truth pushes back.
Shocking Report: Police Find TEA Parties More Peaceful Than Anti-war Protests | NewsBusters.org

rather ironic, really...

the party of people who proudly proclaim;
"we have GUNS and we are NOT AFRAID TO USE THEM ON YOU IF WE HAVE TO!"
and
"don't make us kill you! just DO WHAT WE SAY or ELSE!".....

trying to delude everyone into believing THEY are peaceful

ok
I agree
you haven't killed anyone......yet....

which is just as true about you and your ilk

New Topics

Forum List

Back