Tea Party members--Libs. are trying to deceive you--ALWAYS read their LINKS.

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
What I have found amazing on this board--and on many topics--is that liberals will post a new thread--in relation--to tea party news--give out a paragraph that they like--and many tea party members and conservatives do not actually READ the entire linked article. If you don't read their linked article you are caught defending what paragraph they wanted you to know about.

Here's a good example of that:

There was a thread on this board posted--on the general political board that was titled--TEA PARTY MEMBERS LESS POPULAR THAN ATHEISTS AND MUSLIMS.

If you would have read the ENTIRE linked article--this is a survey--that was taken during 2006/2007--that the liberals DID not want to you to know. So they cherry picked the article and pulled out other paragraphs that benefited their argument.

Here it is is:

Lib Professors Claim Tea Party (Fiscal Conservatives) Less Popular Than Muslims, Atheists | The Gateway Pundit

In another thread tea party members were accused of adding in 1 billion dollars in pork. But if you actually read the article--the date was Dec. 2, 2010 and prior to any tea party members being seated in congress. The article also specifically states that Michelle Bachmann and 13 other representatives had not asked for any pork--yet you are made to believe that they had.

Sorry--I can't find that link--it's here somewhere though.

SO PLEASE--make certain that you actually READ the entire LINKED ARTICLE that liberals start on THREADS or replies before replying to them. Otherwise we see a 10-20 page reply--on what they want to discuss--when they can be taken out on the 1st page by their own linked article.

Liberals will spend hours and hours on deception--especially when it comes to the Tea Party movement in this country--we can spend a little time reading their entire linked articles---before responding.

Lib Professors Claim Tea Party (Fiscal Conservatives) Less Popular Than Muslims, Atheists | The Gateway Pundit

Attachments

• $Hope-and-Nope.jpg
    $Hope-and-Nope.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
If you would have read the ENTIRE linked article--this is a survey--that was taken during 2006/2007--that the liberals DID not want to you to know. So they cherry picked the article and pulled out other paragraphs that benefited their argument.

Yep and it fully supported my argument that if Obama had not been elected the TP would still be as unpopular.

What I have found amazing on this board--and on many topics--is that liberals will post a new thread--in relation--to tea party news--give out a paragraph that they like--and many tea party members and conservatives do not actually READ the entire linked article. If you don't read their linked article you are caught defending what paragraph they wanted you to know about.

Here's a good example of that:

There was a thread on this board posted--on the general political board that was titled--TEA PARTY MEMBERS LESS POPULAR THAN ATHEISTS AND MUSLIMS.

Here it is is:

In another thread tea party members were accused of adding in 1 billion dollars in pork. But if you actually read the article--the date was Dec. 2, 2010 and prior to any tea party members being seated in congress. The article also specifically states that Michelle Bachmann and 13 other representatives had not asked for any pork--yet you are made to believe that they had.

Sorry--I can't find that link--it's here somewhere though.

SO PLEASE--make certain that you actually READ the entire LINKED ARTICLE that liberals start on THREADS or replies before replying to them. Otherwise we see a 10-20 page reply--on what they want to discuss--when they can be taken out on the 1st page by their own linked article.

Liberals will spend hours and hours on deception--especially when it comes to the Tea Party movement in this country--we can spend a little time reading their entire linked articles---before responding.

Do you think Tea Party popularity has been rising since March of 2010?...just checking.....don't go all angry Tea Partier on me....

View attachment 14907

Fly like the wind little tea baggers..fly like the wind. :eusa_whistle:

He.He.He.--you just can't get help getting your ass kicked everytime you bring up racism within the tea party--can you?---:lol::lol::lol:

Meet some of the Tea Parties BLACK speakers.

Response to Olbermann: "People of color" at Tea Parties - YouTube

Oh they found one.

Oreo.

Cute.

According to the left, one is enough, since a minority speaks for all minorities.... at least, according to MarcALT et al.

And you are a racist..... yea, first post.... first name call. I know..... or have you decided against making an ass of yourself with that particular whine now? I can never keep up with your flexible morality.

He.He.He.--you just can't get help getting your ass kicked everytime you bring up racism within the tea party--can you?---:lol::lol::lol:

Oh they found one.

Oreo.

Cute.

According to the left, one is enough, since a minority speaks for all minorities.... at least, according to MarcALT et al.

And you are a racist..... yea, first post.... first name call. I know..... or have you decided against making an ass of yourself with that particular whine now? I can never keep up with your flexible morality.
It's intellectually unsound to say that Tea Partiers are more racist than any other Republican consituancy group in America. By the same token...it's intellectually unsound for anyone to claim they know Tea Partiers are NOT more racist than any other consituancy groups.

The whole argument is intellectually futile and nothing but flame bait.

Yep and it fully supported my argument that if Obama had not been elected the TP would still be as unpopular.

No it doesn't support your theory--you don't have a link to your claim. Go out--spend 8 hours trying to dig one up--then come back here--O.K.

Oh they found one.

Oreo.

Cute.

It's intellectually unsound to say that Tea Partiers are more racist than any other Republican consituancy group in America. By the same token...it's intellectually unsound for anyone to claim they know Tea Partiers are NOT more racist than any other consituancy groups.

Well--do we have a count on how many liberals--independents and democrats are racist yet--:cuckoo:

No it doesn't support your theory--you don't have a link to your claim. Go out--spend 8 hours trying to dig one up--then come back here--O.K.

I waste zero time to prove to others what I know to be true.

View attachment 14907

The Tea Party....a ways back.....tried to put together, with the help of Andrew Breitbart, a rally in Philadelphia called the "Uni-Tea" party rally. It was put together to help Andrew Brietbart who was taking flak for making statments that could have been construed as racist, and, to attract black Phildelphians.

In a city in with over 650,000 blacks...the rally got less than 75 or so to attend.

For some reason, and I don't know why....the Tea Party fails to attract minorites, especially blacks. When I look at the pictures of rallies, there are nothing but white middle aged and old faces. Occasionally there are minorities, and boy does the TP ever point them out.

I'm not saying that a group of white conservatives is bad...it's actualy a good thing...but even the Tea Party higher ups have given up portraying the notion that the Tea Party is racially and politically diverse.

Oh they found one.

Oreo.

Cute.

I'm just playing by the rules of the left. If one black speaks on behalf of the black community - like Marc claims - then so do others. You can't have it both ways.... unless you're a hypocritical moron.

I personally don't think the TEAs are any more or less racist than any other group. That's logic. But, since the left constantly claim that they are... and constantly claim that blacks speak for a community... it is logical to surmise that goes both ways.

I waste zero time to prove to others what I know to be true.

:lol::lol::lol:

Well--do we have a count on how many liberals--independents and democrats are racist yet--:cuckoo:
Of course not...and anybody who says liberals and independents are more racist than average has no basis for saying that. If you say there are fewer racists amongst them you are wrong for saying that too.

It's wrong to say they are...and it's wrong to say they aren't...because you don't know for sure.

View attachment 14907

The Tea Party....a ways back.....tried to put together, with the help of Andrew Breitbart, a rally in Philadelphia called the "Uni-Tea" party rally. It was put together to help Andrew Brietbart who was taking flak for making statments that could have been construed as racist, and, to attract black Phildelphians.

In a city in with over 650,000 blacks...the rally got less than 75 or so to attend.

For some reason, and I don't know why....the Tea Party fails to attract minorites, especially blacks. When I look at the pictures of rallies, there are nothing but white middle aged and old faces. Occasionally there are minorities, and boy does the TP ever point them out.

I'm not saying that a group of white conservatives is bad...it's actualy a good thing...but even the Tea Party higher ups have given up portraying the notion that the Tea Party is racially and politically diverse.

You have a black majority population in this country--that no matter what Barack Obama does--they are going to vote for him again in 2012.

I believe he rode in with 95% of the black vote--and now it's down to 80%. For a race being in the worst unemployment group in this country--estimated at a whopping 16%--for adults--with black teenagers seeing a 46% unemployment rate--what does that tell you about the black community in this country?

A white President with these kind of unemployment numbers would be in hiding right now--because he/she would have absolutely NO SUPPORT--let alone an 80% approval rating--:cuckoo:

So this is why you don't see the same ratio of blacks as whites within the tea party movement--but it certainly doesn't suggest that the tea party is racist--because there are--in fact--blacks within the tea party movement.

Last edited:

I'm just playing by the rules of the left. If one black speaks on behalf of the black community - like Marc claims - then so do others. You can't have it both ways.... unless you're a hypocritical moron.

I personally don't think the TEAs are any more or less racist than any other group. That's logic. But, since the left constantly claim that they are... and constantly claim that blacks speak for a community... it is logical to surmise that goes both ways.
Why would you expect Democrats NOT to take advantage of misconception?....that's politics in America, and everybody does it. It's just the post Atwater age.

A problem I see is you have this thing you're calling "the left".

There is no "the left"...and what Marc or others say doesn't represent what everybody who doesn't hate Obama thinks.

You have a black majority population in this country--that no matter what Barack Obama does--they are going to vote for him again in 2012.

I believe he rode in with 95% of the black vote--and now it's down to 80%. For a race being in the worst unemployment group in this country--estimated at a whopping 16%--for adults--with black teenagers seeing a 46% unemployment rate--what does that tell you about the black community in this country?

A white President with these kind of unemployment numbers would be in hiding right now--because he/she would have absolutely NO SUPPORT--let alone an 80% approval rating--:cuckoo:

So this is why you don't see the same ratio of blacks as whites within the tea party movement--but it certainly doesn't suggest that the tea party is racist--because there are--in fact--blacks within the tea party movement.
That's a possible explaination for why blacks have dissproportianatlly low representation in the Tea Party. Obama's presidency has been a big emotional and spiritual boost for many blacks. Seeing a bunch of mostly white people carrying signs with slogans that are critical of Obama could be a turn off for blacks.

I don't agree that your statement that a white president "would be hiding" right now is sound. It's logical to assume that a white president wouldn't have 80% approval with blacks anytime. But so what.

There are blacks in the Tea Party movement....but they make up 12% of the population in the US...and I'd bet they make up less than 1% of the Tea Party. And I'm not saying that indicates or supports any notion that Tea Partiers are more racist than average.

I'm just trying to say this topic is rank with anger, racism, and foundationless assumption. It's always good to look at links....but it's intellectually repulsive to not view information because conservative media or liberal media puts it out, and I hope that's your message here.

This is a little old but it's still interesting...April....and I hear some conservatives don't trust PEW because of their ties to PBS and NPR...but O'Reilly vouches for PEW all the time.

Tea Party: Better Known, Less Popular - Pew Research Center

Last edited:

Oh they found one.

Oreo.

Cute.

You never disappoint.

You go girl.

Fly like the wind!

That's a possible explaination for why blacks have dissproportianatlly low representation in the Tea Party. Obama's presidency has been a big emotional and spiritual boost for many blacks. Seeing a bunch of mostly white people carrying signs with slogans that are critical of Obama could be a turn off for blacks.

I don't agree that your statement that a white president "would be hiding" right now is sound. It's logical to assume that a white president wouldn't have 80% approval with blacks anytime. But so what.

There are blacks in the Tea Party movement....but they make up 12% of the population in the US...and I'd bet they make up less than 1% of the Tea Party. And I'm not saying that indicates or supports any notion that Tea Partiers are more racist than average.

I'm just trying to say this topic is rank with anger, racism, and foundationless assumption. It's always good to look at links....but it's intellectually repulsive to not view information because conservative media or liberal media puts it out, and I hope that's your message here.

This is a little old but it's still interesting...April....and I hear some conservatives don't trust PEW because of their ties to PBS and NPR...but O'Reilly vouches for PEW all the time.

Tea Party: Better Known, Less Popular - Pew Research Center

I should have clarified my comment:

A white President who had a "white" population group with a adult 16% unemployment rate and a 46% white teenage unemployment rate--would be in hiding right now--and not enjoying an 80% approval rating. That's the difference. While we all know that this 80% support from the black community is because we have a black President--at sometime they have got to start looking around at their own circumstances--and say--you know this isn't working.

Most blacks in this country used to be Republican--after Abe Lincoln--but Republicans lost their voting block during the great depression and switched over to democrats--and they have been there ever since. One would think that with all the black conservative politicians out there today--that blacks in this country would start listening to them--and looking for a change.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back