Tea Party is the Republican Party Waterloo

MiddleClass

Moderate American
Aug 26, 2011
Delaware
Tea Party is the Republican Party Waterloo, as independents are running away from the radical policies the tea party has forced onto the GOP this year. Independents are not happy with Obama, but poll after poll has shown that Independents would prefer him over the new Tea Party lead GOP. The Tea Party is the worst thing that has ever happened to the Republican Party, and 2012 will be the final nail that splits the GOP up for years to come:eek:

Yeah. Cause those independents sure don't like thet Constitution, lower taxes, sane spending, and an end to corruption.

Yeah. Cause those independents sure don't like thet Constitution, lower taxes, sane spending, and an end to corruption.

Oh god, the devil is in the details. Thats like offering you a razor blade apple pie and when you decline I yell "Who could be against APPLE PIE!!"

Last edited:

Oh god, the devil is in the details. Thats like offering you a razor blade apple pie and when you decline I yell "Who could be against APPLE PIE!!"

yeah amazing how saying youre for limited government actually means you are for limited government.

Such huge razor blades there.

Right. Check the recent election in NY for Weiner's seat

Try if you want to, but that was about nothing other than Weiner's weiner. It wasn't a referendum on the entire Democratic party. Nice attempt to capitalize though. :clap2::clap2::cuckoo::clap2:

Tea Party is the Republican Party Waterloo, as independents are running away from the radical policies the tea party has forced onto the GOP this year. Independents are not happy with Obama, but poll after poll has shown that Independents would prefer him over the new Tea Party lead GOP. The Tea Party is the worst thing that has ever happened to the Republican Party, and 2012 will be the final nail that splits the GOP up for years to come:eek:

And you have a problem with that, how? Why do you presume to lecture us on this. Napoleon famously said "I never get in the way of my enemy making a mistake." Why do you want to interfere with our error? If indeed it is an error. Which I very much doubt.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj_9CiNkkn4"]Besides, Waterloo rocks![/ame]

Last edited:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Delusional, these people are delusional. The Tea Party isn't some singular organization that has card carrying members, it is simply an idea. Radical policies? Yes they are running from the Tea Party straight into the hands off moderates like...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1VyhXpyjD8&feature=related]JIMMY HOFFA "LET'S TAKE THESE SOB'S OUT" - YouTube[/ame]

All indicators are pointing to a huge electoral defeat for Obama, but you hold on to your irrational, illogical belief that the Tea Party is going to ensure Obama's victory. :lol:

yeah amazing how saying youre for limited government actually means you are for limited government.

Such huge razor blades there.

You like crispy crust right? Eat it then.

Try if you want to, but that was about nothing other than Weiner's weiner. It wasn't a referendum on the entire Democratic party. Nice attempt to capitalize though. :clap2::clap2::cuckoo::clap2:
Right...A largely Jewish NY district, that has elected democrats for 90 friggin' years, is gonna flip parties because of one preverted little dweeb.

Keep whistling past the graveyard, "Mr. Centrist". :eusa_whistle:

whistling-past-the-graveyard.jpg

Funny. That's not what the voters in the district said.

But please. Continue to spin. I'm sure there are those on the right who are spinning to make it look more important than it really is.

So I must guess you are completely happy that the Tea Party has some roots growing in the Republican party then. Correct?

bullfuckingshit. a democrat community didn't vote Republicans after a 100 years of voting demoRat cause some demoRat showed em his vienna sausage.. goddamn next you'll show us a bridge.

Keep telling that to yourself.

Obama is radioactive waste laced with ebola, herpes and AIDS to anyone outside of his NeoMarxists Lunatic Fringe Obama Fluffling base.

And you have a problem with that, how? Why do you presume to lecture us on this. Napoleon famously said "I never get in the way of my enemy making a mistake." Why do you want to interfere with our error? If indeed it is an error. Which I very much doubt.

Exactly -- that bolded Napolean quote is the subject of my thread "Give them everything they want".. The Tea Party is a waste of energy compared to the self-destruction capability of the Progressive Dems. And because we only have TWO choices on the ballot. The "ones with patience" should cooperate in the destruction of their opposition..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back