Tea Party DoomsDay: 2014 Mid-Terms

We'll see. The majority of voters in this country are women and the Tea Baggers have gravitated towards idiots like Dobson. So kiss the Tea Baggers Buh-bye.

Dobson tears into Obama: ?Come and get me?

DOBSON TEARS INTO OBAMA: 'COME AND GET ME'
Christian leader refuses to bow to 'wicked regulations' of 'abortion president'

yep. I think its going to be a real rw, dark money-fueled, (Rove/The Architect/Turb Blossom) blood bath :eusa_drool: Can't wait. :D
Dobson, the kind of guy who proves that God doesn't exist. If he did he'd have taken old Jim out with a bolt of lightning decades ago.

Still, he helped wreck the GOP. I have to praise him for that.

I'm not sure I understand those that are so against the Tea Party! Are you for the exploding national debt and the nanny state?

You heard it here...first? Bahahahahahahahaaa

What is it with you and the Tea Party movement? You're obsession is so over the top. Why don't you use your own grown up words and tell us exactly what it is you so despise about the Tea Party...if you can do so without making shit up, that is.

While the TP is not a centralized, top down movement with a single agenda, there are general principals to which they adhere. Tell us what you have against a group that seeks to:

1. Eliminate Excessive Taxes
2. Eliminate the National Debt
3. Eliminate Deficit Spending
4. Protect Free Markets
5. Abide by the Constitution of the United States
6. Promote Civic Responsibility
7. Reduce the Overall Size of Government
8. Believe in the People
9. Avoid the Pitfalls of Politics
10. Maintain Local Independence

What is it about these principals that you find so overwhelmingly offensive?

While I don't particularly consider myself a TP guy, I'm just curious. Why the obsession?

I would love to see an answer on this from the anti-Tea party posters on thread.

same thing Shrub was doing for 8 yrs but not a peep outta you people back then. :eusa_eh: Obama has to keep the pretense up of an overreaching rw authoritarian regime like Shrub or the Repubs will claim he's weak on terrism. Partisan much?
Correction, Obama is weak across-the-board. It is universal knowledge.

Not sure about Tea Party Doomsday. What I am sure about is the GOP re-taking control of the senate, and thus having a full majority in congress.

Perhaps. But Obama will veto everything stupid that comes out of Congress.

Enjoy the Republican "takeover" while it lasts because it will be brief.

It ALL goes back to the Democrats in 2016.

Not sure about Tea Party Doomsday. What I am sure about is the GOP re-taking control of the senate, and thus having a full majority in congress.

Then why didn't Obama veto the ACA? It certainly meets the stupid criteria!

Obama can't start vetoing everything that comes out of congress. He would be the only President in history to do so, and would get ridiculed for stalling government if he did.

You heard it here...first? Bahahahahahahahaaa

What is it with you and the Tea Party movement? You're obsession is so over the top. Why don't you use your own grown up words and tell us exactly what it is you so despise about the Tea Party...if you can do so without making shit up, that is.

While the TP is not a centralized, top down movement with a single agenda, there are general principals to which they adhere. Tell us what you have against a group that seeks to:

1. Eliminate Excessive Taxes
2. Eliminate the National Debt
3. Eliminate Deficit Spending
4. Protect Free Markets
5. Abide by the Constitution of the United States
6. Promote Civic Responsibility
7. Reduce the Overall Size of Government
8. Believe in the People
9. Avoid the Pitfalls of Politics
10. Maintain Local Independence

What is it about these principals that you find so overwhelmingly offensive?

While I don't particularly consider myself a TP guy, I'm just curious. Why the obsession?

Nothing? Really?

Some might think that rather cowardly of you. I mean, it's your thread. You're the one lamenting the TP at every turn...but you can't state why? That's just sad.

Or maybe you can't state why without making shit up? :dunno:

Either way, I gotta say, it's pretty pathetic.

Anyway, carry on, but personally, I smell a troll...

Forum List

Back