Looking at voters who consider themselves part of the Tea Party movement:

* 74 percent are Republicans or independent voters leaning Republican;
* 16 percent are Democrats or independent voters leaning Democratic;
* 5 percent are solidly independent;
* 45 percent are men;
* 55 percent are women;
* 88 percent are white;
* 77 percent voted for Sen. John McCain in 2008;
* 15 percent voted for President Barack Obama.

"Overall, this survey paints a picture of the Tea Party movement that encompasses a broad swath of the American middle class, but clearly at this stage one that is a minority group. In essence their numbers equate to about the size of the African-American electorate overall,"

National (US) Poll * March 24, 2010 * Tea Party Could Hurt GOP In Co - Quinnipiac University – Hamden, Connecticut

Last edited:
55% Women!

The Lefties are Afwaid of the Uppity Women!

(As they should be - they've taken women for granted for decades.)

55% Women!

The Lefties are Afwaid of the Uppity Women!

(As they should be - they've taken women for granted for decades.)
You can stereotype these protesters as primarily white suburban soccer moms.

88% white. African-American? Asian? Hispanic?

Nope! 88% white.

And all right after the first black president was elected.

hhmmmm............

How can anyone ascribe racism here? Why there's not one shred of evidence, even anecdotally, to suggest that!

All those who believe me please take a step off the ledge.

Nope! 88% white.

hhmmmm............

How can anyone ascribe racism here? Why there's not one shred of evidence, even anecdotally, to suggest that!

nothing_to_see_here.jpg

Nope! 88% white.

hhmmmm............

Nice oblique inference that the Tea Party crowd are closet racists, dickless.

Have one shred of evidence whatsoever that blacks, Hispanics or any other ethnic group are being proactively prohibited from participating?

Yeah because its not like they keep coming up with racist signs and calling people ****** or anything right.........Oh wait.

Nope! 88% white.

80% of the American population is white.

12.8% is black.

Good question. Why don't more blacks oppose Obama?

Nope! 88% white.

hhmmmm............

Lets see....

The first Tea Party rally was conducted TWO WEEKS after President Obama took office. All this after George Bush ran up a $5 trillion deficit without a whimper out of the Tea Party.

But as soon as President Obama said he needed money to spur the economy....they came roaring out in outrage

Nope! 88% white.

hhmmmm............

Have one shred of evidence whatsoever that blacks, Hispanics or any other ethnic group are being proactively prohibited from participating?
Nope! and i don't think that Blacks , Hispanics or any other ethnic group would be flocking to any ideology that thinks and behaves as the Teabaggers do. That goes for the literate and the cognisant too.

Why would anyone readily agree that

1) Sarah the Palm Reader is a good example of effective leadership and a credit to our cause

2) Barack Hussein Obama is Satan incarnate and he can do nothing NOTHING with which we agree

3) We need to roll things back to an age like...well...2003 when we had a good ol' boy in the White House 'keeping us free'!

Completely unappealing to those of us who actually remember.

Nope! 88% white.

hhmmmm............

Lets see....

The first Tea Party rally was conducted TWO WEEKS after President Obama took office. All this after George Bush ran up a $5 trillion deficit without a whimper out of the Tea Party.

But as soon as President Obama said he needed money to spur the economy....they came roaring out in outrage
The disgust with the profligate spending of the GOP was palpably building and boiled over with bailout nation.

That you and the rest of the Fabian kook brigade ignore this fact is nobody's problem but your own.

Nope! 88% white.

hhmmmm............

Nope! and i don't think that Blacks , Hispanics or any other ethnic group would be flocking to any ideology that thinks and behaves as the Teabaggers do. That goes for the literate and the cognisant too.

1) Sarah the Palm Reader is a good example of effective leadership and a credit to our cause

2) Barack Hussein Obama is Satan incarnate and he can do nothing NOTHING with which we agree

3) We need to roll things back to an age like...well...2003 when we had a good ol' boy in the White House 'keeping us free'!

Employ hyperbole and sweeping generalizations much? :rofl:

Nope! 88% white.

hhmmmm............

I thought you were above this crap.
I guess I was wrong about you.

Lets see....

The first Tea Party rally was conducted TWO WEEKS after President Obama took office.
All this after George Bush ran up a $5 trillion deficit without a whimper out of the Tea Party.

Obama proposed his $900 billion stimulus ONE WEEK after he took office.

You have a short memory.

Last edited:

I thought you were above this crap.
I guess I was wrong about you.
I'm sorry I disappointed you, old and tired.

I am fed to the gill with the rhetoric of the Teabaggers. They are not, nor will they ever be a majority of the American people. Yet they tell us they are.

They will never offer a political philosophy I agree with. Because I believe that in dire economic times like these, the state must be the spender of last resort. Otherwise, our economy simply locks up and shuts down.

An economy, after all, is the movement of capital through the system. when credit shuts down, the private sector is powerless to kick start the system on its own.

And, as the Teabaggers rose to prominence right after the McCain concession speech, I doubt their sincerity. Rather, I believe that racism is the fulcrum upon which rests the 'outrage' of the Teabaggers.

New Topics

Forum List

Back