TEA Partiers Turn on Their Own! (Video)

Rick

Rookie
Apr 17, 2010
Has everyone seen this video? I saw it on Democratic Underground and I've also had it sent to me by several different people. I feel like this video could undo the TEA Party movement. Conservatives better start chiming in on this and explain why a young man gets booed off the stage for saying "dont vote republican". I thought this movement didn't support one political party??? I gotta say, this speaker is pretty good. They'd do well to listen to him. All except the part where it kinda sounds like he's calling for violence...

I feel like this video is actually a pretty big deal....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvvnHK_wM8k]YouTube - Tea Party turns on one of their own![/ame]

Last edited:
It's interesting that it was the don't vote for Sarah Palin line is what really started the booing. It figures though, Sarah Palin is no real conservative, and yet these people support her over someone who is truly a conservative.

Also, isn't it a bit pathetic that the guy after him has to remind them about free speech and that they're all on the same team?

And then at 6:00, you hear a woman say, "He wasn't on our team."

Yes it's very pathetic. Like I said, this video really disproves a lot of the pretenstions of the Tea baggers

Yes it's very pathetic. Like I said, this video really disproves a lot of the pretenstions of the Tea baggers

Well I wouldn't say this applies to the entire movement or everyone in it. However, if this is an average tea party rally, then it is very troubling.

LOL

Enjoy your little Circle Jerk

What's wrong Frank? Don't want to comment on the video?

You say enjoy your little circle jerk? :lol:

What about all those threads where it's merely a right wing echo chamber? You don't seem to have a problem with those circle jerks then.

Kerry on. :thup:

Here's what happens when Democrats tell the President "I want to get this Whitewater thing off my chest, I'm going to come clean"

colorpic.gif

Well I wouldn't say this applies to the entire movement or everyone in it. However, if this is an average tea party rally, then it is very troubling.

Something tells me the aire of intelligence is very typical.

Sarah Palin is not the answer.

Republicans are not the answer.

We need to focus.

Guns are the answer.

Killing is the answer.

The answer to "what"?

Don't confuse me with questions.

Guns are the answer.

Killing is the answer.

He is no plant. He is most definitely a conservatard.

Here's what happens when Democrats tell the President "I want to get this Whitewater thing off my chest, I'm going to come clean"

colorpic.gif

Because of Whitewater, Republicans spent more than 40 million in taxpayer money investigating Bill Clinton.

Bill Clinton eventually made over one hundred and seven MILLION dollars after leaving office from books and speaking engagements. But Republicans were convinced the Clintons were somehow making pennies from Whitewater.

And after years of investigation, and 40 million in taxpayer money, the Clintons were convicted of, uh, well, "nothing"?

This entire situation made the Republicans look very foolish, which is why they haven't tried the same thing with Obama. But I'm sure they have thought long and hard about it. Eventually, just giving up on this particular smear not being feasible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has everyone seen this video? I saw it on Democratic Underground and I've also had it sent to me by several different people. I feel like this video could undo the TEA Party movement. Conservatives better start chiming in on this and explain why a young man gets booed off the stage for saying "dont vote republican". I thought this movement didn't support one political party??? I gotta say, this speaker is pretty good. They'd do well to listen to him. All except the part where it kinda sounds like he's calling for violence...

YouTube - Tea Party turns on one of their own!

who do you think he supports?? demonrats?? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

rick you izzz another lying freak of a libtard. Tea Partiers did not turn on their own,, he is not their own, he advocates, violence. says do not vote for repulicans and mocks sarah palin,, you own him.. he's a libtard just like you izz..

C'mon guys. The teabaggers are a completely centralized group of independents that respect everyone's views and only want to unique American experiment to be preserved.

YouTube - Tea Party turns on one of their own!

who do you think he supports?? demonrats?? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Perhaps you missed where he said he wants people to vote Independent and not vote for any of the insiders.

But, it certainly is an eye opener that this so-called Tea Party gathering is really a We Love Sarah gathering.

With only the party faithfuls and the "mad as hell crowd" at the polls in November, Teabaggers will serve Republicans well. But they are going to be a real problem for Republicans in the presidential elections. Claims that Obama is unamerican, a Muslin, a follower of Nazism is not going to play well with moderate voters, particularly the 53% that voted for Obama in the last election. They are going to need a candidate that will appeal to moderate Democrats and independents without totally alienating the far right. They tried this with the McCain Palin duo and we saw how well that worked.

that these people finally have an intelligent young man with some speaking ability get up there and they boot him off and call him a punk. idiots.

One has to laugh watching the plethora of anti-tea party threads being posted up by the k00ks. Whats most fascinating is seeing how, on the one hand, its, "The Tea Partiers are a fringe movement!!!".........but then Im always asking myself, "Then why are the k00ks falling all over themselves posting up 1,000 threads trying to marginalize them???"

Can I please get a WTF??????????

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

New Topics

Forum List

Back