Tea Partiers the same as the Left Wing anti-governemnt hippies of the 1960's

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
There is no difference between the Tea Partiers and the Left Wing anti government demonstrators of the 1960's except what they wear.

The Tea Partiers are probably hippies that have grown up, taken a bath, cut their hair but their brains are gone because of too many drugs in the 1960's.

The younger tea partiers have accelerated drug use to catch up with their elders or they are dumb as a stump without the use of drugs. It could be lack of formal education or not having the ability to read.

The Wacko Left meets the Wacko Right-Tea Party - Hippies.

Actually there is alot of difference.

For one the hippies were part of the new left. They were attempting to convert our system to communism through revolution. They were also mostly young adults. They were about irresponsibility.

Tea party members are from all ages. They are trying to shrink the Federal Government. They want responsible individual and responsible government.

I dont see many similiarities at all.

the people in sixties were fascist revolutionairies trying to overthrow the government in a very similar way the NAZIs did in the 1930s.

Would you consider Bill Ayers a radical 60's hippy?
ayers_flag.jpg

Last edited:
There is no difference between the Tea Partiers and the Left Wing anti government demonstrators of the 1960's except what they wear.

The Tea Partiers are probably hippies that have grown up, taken a bath, cut their hair but their brains are gone because of too many drugs in the 1960's.

The younger tea partiers have accelerated drug use to catch up with their elders or they are dumb as a stump without the use of drugs. It could be lack of formal education or not having the ability to read.

Incredible.

One of the dumbest things I've heard this year.

Who'd the hippies support? Communist regimes and big government, moral collapse and drug use.

Who do tea parties support? Traditional American values, small government, traditional family values and personal responsibility.

But let's keep pushing Goebbel's theory of the big lie like kicking a can down the street hoping nobody will notice.

Would you consider Bill Ayers a radical 60's hippy?
ayers_flag.jpg
Now there's someone who should have forgotten to ground himself when building his bombs for civic buildings. Why isn't he doing life with hard labor again?

Incredible.

Who'd the hippies support? Communist regimes and big government, moral collapse and drug use.

Who do tea parties support? Traditional American values, small government, traditional family values and personal responsibility.

But let's keep pushing Goebbel's theory of the big lie like kicking a can down the street hoping nobody will notice.

You put lip stick on a pig it is still a pig.

Both groups want to take down a duly electred government. Some within both groups are talking of taking up arms against our duly elected governemnt.
Family values BS. Both groups are revolutionaries.

Timothy McVeigh hid behind family values and religion.

Both groups are revolutionaries. Hmmmm yes, the hippies are revolting and need to be hosed off.

You make the allegation they're the same. How about some examples? Links maybe as to how these people in the tea parties demanding lower taxes, reversal of unconstitutional power grabs and return to true federalism is the same as the 1960's Hippie radical.

Both groups are revolutionaries. Hmmmm yes, the hippies are revolting and need to be hosed off.

You make the allegation they're the same. How about some examples? Links maybe as to how these people in the tea parties demanding lower taxes, reversal of unconstitutional power grabs and return to true federalism is the same as the 1960's Hippie radical.

The Tea Partiers and the left wing revolutionaries are similar like todays's Iranian government and the 1980's Soviet Union government were similar.

They are similar in that they do not like the duly elected government of the US and would like to see it disappear. They are united in the hate of the US government not in ideology.

The Tea Partiers and the left wing revolutionaries are similar like todays's Iranian government and the 1980's Soviet Union government were similar.

They are similar in that they do not like the duly elected government of the US and would like to see it disappear. They are united in the hate of the US government not in ideology.
Excuse me? LEFT wing revolutionaries? And what's President Obama, Winner of the Michael Savage philosophy competition? If they're so left wing, why do they oppose Obama? And if you say they're racist 2 things are going to happen.

1. you will prove yourself a liar on multiple fronts because the hippies, by their own propaganda weren't racist.
2. Imma think about slappin the taste outta your mouth for saying something so bigoted yourself.

So, why do these supposedly former hippie left wing radical tea parties oppose Obama, Pelosi and Reid, when those fucktards are doing EVERYTHING they can to give the radical left what they want, except leave Iraq?

And no they do not hate the government, they hate what has been done in distorting the power and use of government beyond it's constitutional limits and desire a return to the constitutional constraints that served our country well, before 1860.

The exact opposite is true, they are united by idiology.

But keep pushing those DNC/Daily Kos/Moveon.org talking points in hope some linguine spined 'moderate' may believe the lie.

Last edited:

For one the hippies were part of the new left. They were attempting to convert our system to communism through revolution. They were also mostly young adults. They were about irresponsibility.

Tea party members are from all ages. They are trying to shrink the Federal Government. They want responsible individual and responsible government.

How old are you?

Incredible.

Pretty funny because I was seven years old when Woodstock happened, and I cared more about the the premiere of a new cartoon called "Scooby Doo" than Woodstock anyway. :lol:

(I doubt very seriously my Mommy would have let me go to Woodstock anyway. ;) :lol:

Anyone see the disgusting mess those scumballs at Woodstock left for that poor Farmer Yazger who was nice enough to let them use his field for Woodstock? They didn't even try to clean up! I was apalled seeing that that end of the film. I can only imagine how that poor man felt seeing his farm DESTROYED after he was nice enough to let them use his field.

Tea partiers don't act like that. They dont trash the place. They have RESPECT.

Those "green environmentally friendly" liberals left trash everywhere. HYPOCRITES.

The more the left try to buttonhole, categorize, and stereotype the tea party, the more they fail.

All they are letting us know is how much THEY FEAR US. They know they can't stop us.

They are trying, but they are failing.

Because you can't smear, or stereotype that many people.

But keep trying liberals. Your fear, liberals, of November is funny to watch.

:lol:

Simply repeating they are the same over and over is not really a persuasive argument.

Tea parties dont hate the US Government. We hate abuses by those in power who ignore the Republic that was set up by the Constitution.

You see, the hippies wanted to destroy the US government. We want to restore it. Big difference.

How old are you?

Old enough to see the difference between Neo-communist revolutionaries and Republic Restorationists.

Incredible.

Pretty funny because I was seven years old when Woodstock happened, and I cared more about the the premiere of a new cartoon called "Scooby Doo" than Woodstock anyway. :lol:

(I doubt very seriously my Mommy would have let me go to Woodstock anyway. ;) :lol:

Anyone see the disgusting mess those scumballs at Woodstock left for that poor Farmer Yazger who was nice enough to let them use his field for Woodstock? They didn't even try to clean up! I was apalled seeing that that end of the film. I can only imagine how that poor man felt seeing his farm DESTROYED after he was nice enough to let them use his field.

Tea partiers don't act like that. They dont trash the place. They have RESPECT.

Those "green environmentally friendly" liberals left trash everywhere. HYPOCRITES.

The more the left try to buttonhole, categorize, and stereotype the tea party, the more they fail.

All they are letting us know is how much THEY FEAR US. They know they can't stop us.

They are trying, but they are failing.

Because you can't smear, or stereotype that many people.

But keep trying liberals. Your fear, liberals, of November is funny to watch.

:lol:

I helped put on the Sky River III rock festival in Washougal Washington. Not an exact comparison to Woodstock..but similar. We had mud and music. Your preocuption with Scooby Doo is hardly experience. If the land owner at Woodstock wanted to shut down the festival he would have and could have. The police would have enjoyed nothing more.

If someone is protesting big government they are not a liberal. The Tea Partiers and "hippies" from the 1960's are on complete opposite ends of the political spectrum.

Forum List

Back