TDS: The Democrat Lifeline

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. Alt -right. Trump. Blah, blah, blah. Anything you can think of to distract from the awful disasters that democrats and their corrupt demented leaders have rained down on this nation. If it weren't for Trump you'd have to talk about inflation, supply shortages, gas prices, 15,000 illegal aliens living under a Texas bridge. 1.7 million illegal aliens streaming across the border.. Kids in Biden cages. Leaving U.S. citizens, Afghan partners and weapons to the Taliban while bringing 120,000 unknown Afghans to rape and pillage in the USA. Destroying our relations with allies and so forth. Can't talk about that shit so you shout TRUMP from the rooftops.
Nonsense.

Lying about non-existent ‘TDS’ is the actual effort to distract, the right’s typical red herring fallacy.

A failed president voted out of office (thankfully) who refuses to acknowledge his defeat, who propagates ongoing lies about how the election was ‘stolen’ and ‘rigged,’ who continues to exhibit his contempt for the rule of law and our democratic institutions, and who represents an on-going threat to the political process is very much a necessary topic of discussion.

Indeed, it would be a mistake to ignore Trump and to assume his influence is waning and no longer poses a threat to democracy.

Still nothing, eh? Again, no idea why you're held out as one of the better posters on these boards. :)
Dreams2.jpg

^^^
There goes another! :laughing0301: :uhoh3:

I hear ya. There was so much Herp & Derp in that post, it broke the needle on me Derpometer.

"Trump gunna destroy muh democracy..."

"Danged right wing turrorists..."

"Orangeman vurry baddd..."

But hey! At least the leftard goobers aren't aren't griping about "Russia" and two scoops of ice cream any more. And Biden's too fucking dumb to know how to use a computer, so no mean tweets.

:auiqs.jpg:

I hear ya. There was so much Herp & Derp in that post, it broke the needle on me Derpometer.

"Trump gunna destroy muh democracy..."

"Danged right wing turrorists..."

"Orangeman vurry baddd..."

But hey! At least the leftard goobers aren't aren't griping about "Russia" and two scoops of ice cream any more. And Biden's too fucking dumb to know how to use a computer, so no mean tweets.

:auiqs.jpg:
Before we proceed too far off the rails here (and risk banishment to the basement), let's bring it back.
If you don't think Trump and his supporters want to kill democracy in this country, then you aren't paying attention.
That's not TDS. That's just truth.

Oh just give it a rest. When I first logged on this morning, the front page read like a bad movie I'd have named "The Rise of Alt-Right Nation".
Deal with it. As long as Trump hangs around and continues to open his mouth and squeal like a pig that he was defrauded of the election (he wasn't)
almost a year after it happened, then people like me are going to comment on it and continue to flog people who think Trump is still the second coming of Christ (he isn't) or
there was massive voter fraud (there wasn't).

Now, on policy, Democrats (moderates, liberals, and progressives) have had their hits and misses when in power. A lot of hits. Very few misses. Compare that with Republicans (and conservatives) that haven't had a single policy
success story in FOUR decades. Well, you know which side people like me are going to come down on. Democrats have their issues. They have a large, diverse coalition that can be a challenge to find common policy ground on.
But they find a way. And they haven't sold their party out in fealty to a single individual. Much less a former reality TV game show host.

But why are you guys trying so hard to kill children? When you're not aborting them you're droning them, or putting them in cages or choking them with masks, I won't even get into what Joe and his living son Hunter do to children...so once again why do liberals hate children?

Wrong.

The thread premise is a lie.

Trump is the head of the GOP.

Trump endorses candidates and actively works to unseat and oppose elected Republican officials.

Trump continues to hold campaign and political rallies.

Trump is a former president (thankfully) who is engaged in an ongoing effort to undermine the political process and destroy our democratic institutions.

Trump’s actions after his election loss – including inciting a rightwing terrorist attack on 1/6 – were criminal and subject to further investigation.

Consequently, topics about Trump are perfectly appropriate and warranted.
Are you swooning as you type this? We all had opportunity to see the unedited videos of your so called "right wing terror attack". :rolleyes: That was a "terror attack" only in the minds of you little teen age drama queens. And please, just admit that your promotion of Donald J Trump is nothing more than an excuse to try to hide the massive fuck ups of your party. Inflation, unemployment, supply shortages, gas prices, border a freaking mess, mid east terror enabled and Fauci still killing people with the bat virus he commissioned. No wonder you want to talk about Trump.

Before we proceed too far off the rails here (and risk banishment to the basement), let's bring it back.
If you don't think Trump and his supporters want to kill democracy in this country, then you aren't paying attention.
That's not TDS. That's just truth.

Let's bring it even further back: This country is not nor has it ever been a "democracy." That was not the intent of the founders of this country, of the framers of the Constitution.

Of course, this point has been made over and over, and you Democrats still can't seem to fathom that. So the point is moot.

Let's bring it even further back: This country is not nor has it ever been a "democracy." That was not the intent of the founders of this country, of the framers of the Constitution.

Of course, this point has been made over and over, and you Democrats still can't seem to fathom that. So the point is moot.
This country is a democracy. It is organized as a constitutional republic. Stop running back to these constant misdirections. It's tiresome.

Oh just give it a rest. When I first logged on this morning, the front page read like a bad movie I'd have named "The Rise of Alt-Right Nation".
Deal with it. As long as Trump hangs around and continues to open his mouth and squeal like a pig that he was defrauded of the election (he wasn't)
almost a year after it happened, then people like me are going to comment on it and continue to flog people who think Trump is still the second coming of Christ (he isn't) or
there was massive voter fraud (there wasn't).

Now, on policy, Democrats (moderates, liberals, and progressives) have had their hits and misses when in power. A lot of hits. Very few misses. Compare that with Republicans (and conservatives) that haven't had a single policy
success story in FOUR decades. Well, you know which side people like me are going to come down on. Democrats have their issues. They have a large, diverse coalition that can be a challenge to find common policy ground on.
But they find a way. And they haven't sold their party out in fealty to a single individual. Much less a former reality TV game show host.
Hahahaha…Which Democrat policies implimented in the last three decades have enhanced and improved America as a whole?
Was it the Clinton era policies that forced lenders to give home loans to incapable minorities?
Was it the Kenyan era policies that doubled the debt, added 8 million more to the taxpayer tit and 25% more illegal aliens to the population?
Mexicrats focus on feel good shit aimed at the various groups they compartmentalize…that’s all…I’m guessing you’re one of their targets…an outlier?

Wrong.

The thread premise is a lie.

Trump is the head of the GOP.

Trump endorses candidates and actively works to unseat and oppose elected Republican officials.

Trump continues to hold campaign and political rallies.

Trump is a former president (thankfully) who is engaged in an ongoing effort to undermine the political process and destroy our democratic institutions.

Trump’s actions after his election loss – including inciting a rightwing terrorist attack on 1/6 – were criminal and subject to further investigation.

Consequently, topics about Trump are perfectly appropriate and warranted.
Did you forget to take your TDS pill this morning?

About 99% of the posts about Trump are initiated by the left and yet they have managed to fool themselves into thinking that the former president is a favorite subject of the right. We are going into a year after the election and lefties still behave like losers.

Nearly a year after the election and the frontpage of the U.S Messageboard's politics forum is still devoted to Trump. Democrats have nothing in life but their opposition to the man. Out of the first 7 threads on my feed this morning FIVE have "Trump" in the title. Poor sad democrats can't promote democrat policies because they can't spin them as being remotely good for anyone other than the democrat elite. They can't even promote their democrat politicians. Democrats have NOTHING without Donald J Trump.

Trump is headlining Yahoo today. Probably yesterday too, and likely tomorrow.

He's mentioned seight times on Yahoo's front page. Xiden just three times on the front page, because he's doing such a bitch'n job. Stories about Xiden are:

President Biden’s federal vaccine mandate is a symptom of American political decay​

https://beap.gemini.yahoo.com/mbclk...s0f2rkYwS49RGpPWAk006SHlkAxS2uUYHfPkB00wnqQ--

Ad Take This 1-Minute Survey for Joe And Kamala​

Our poll is closing at midnight, so take it now to stand with Joe Biden and Kamala Harris! The DMC has paid for that ad many months now.

Democrats' criticisms of Biden are actually a reminder of why the GOP is such a danger to our democracy​

Nearly a year after the election and the frontpage of the U.S Messageboard's politics forum is still devoted to Trump. Democrats have nothing in life but their opposition to the man. Out of the first 7 threads on my feed this morning FIVE have "Trump" in the title. Poor sad democrats can't promote democrat policies because they can't spin them as being remotely good for anyone other than the democrat elite. They can't even promote their democrat politicians. Democrats have NOTHING without Donald J Trump.

I just looked at the list of threads in Politics. On the first page - there are 55 threads. 5 are about Trump, including yours and another pro Trump title.

What are you talking about?

Forum List

Back