TDCJ's inhumane treatment of offenders.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
I recently heard a very disturbing fact about life as an inmate in the Texas Penal System.

As an inmate you will never get to eat bacon while incarcerated unless it is your final meal before being put to death.

Of all the indignities suffered by these poor behaviorally challenged people, being denied the access to a simple source of the most basic food group is beyond comprehension. I do believe if the State widely published this information the crime rate would drop by 30%.

Bacon isn't the only protein source in food, and nobody ever died from a lack of bacon. Matter of fact, I haven't had any bacon in several months.

I recently heard a very disturbing fact about life as an inmate in the Texas Penal System.

As an inmate you will never get to eat bacon while incarcerated unless it is your final meal before being put to death.

Of all the indignities suffered by these poor behaviorally challenged people, being denied the access to a simple source of the most basic food group is beyond comprehension. I do believe if the State widely published this information the crime rate would drop by 30%.

Prisons don't use any pork products because Muslims complained. Go to Prison! Hope you like Turkey! The Prophet didn't know about Turkeys ! Yummy !:dig:

• Banned

Prisons don't use any pork products because Muslims complained. Go to Prison! Hope you like Turkey! The Prophet didn't know about Turkeys ! Yummy !:dig:
They still use pork, but all the bacon the TDCJ agricultural industry produces gets sold. None of it goes to the inmates. Most of the meat is chicken from what I understand though.

Forum List

Back