HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
While interviewing the producer of an Imax Jerusalem film they were Claiming a Miracle happened in Jerusalem every year when they go into the tomb of Jesus and produce fire from heaven. BIGGGGGGGGGG HUGGGGGE Problem is that this is what they described in Revelation 13 as being the Anti Anointed or Beast who would make fire appear before men claiming it came down from heaven. So they (the anti Kohanim) always had this ritual that John of Patmos was warning people about.

REV 13:12 It [Paul or Peter or Rome through the Church]

exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence, and Paul, (*Peter or the Church)

makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast (Jesus)
whose mortal wound was healed.
13:13 It works great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in the sight of men.

So which made up story are we supposed to believe, and what made up characters are we supposed to believe in?

And...................why are we supposed to believe, and what are we supposed to believe in?

While interviewing the producer of an Imax Jerusalem film they were Claiming a Miracle happened in Jerusalem every year when they go into the tomb of Jesus and produce fire from heaven. BIGGGGGGGGGG HUGGGGGE Problem is that this is what they described in Revelation 13 as being the Anti Anointed or Beast who would make fire appear before men claiming it came down from heaven. So they (the anti Kohanim) always had this ritual that John of Patmos was warning people about.

exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence, and Paul, (*Peter or the Church)

13:13 It works great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in the sight of men.

to understand the book of revelation you have to understand the source of it, and for a jew that should be easier than most other books of the christian bible since it's not likely that anyone other than jews can appreciate the symbolism, even to the structure of it. also, an appreciation of the psalms, see psalm 2, psalm 119, and psalm 137. now, the book of revelation is 22 chapters, and the number 7 is featured quite a bit. so what is 22 divided by 7? maybe it's nothing important, but chapter 22 verses 8, 9, and 10 explain a lot more than most christians are willing to know.

So which made up story are we supposed to believe, and what made up characters are we supposed to believe in?

And...................why are we supposed to believe, and what are we supposed to believe in?

The same recurring theme shared and embedded in all cultures not just one singular one. It's ironic how the people who most believe in Evolution are the least likely to believe we will one day reach all we could and should in the near to distant future. Funny how the ones who get Evolution are the least likely to notice that is what's being described, with the key being the title of the kingdom as "the world to come"=evolved future.
Irony is the ones least likely to grab hold of the key are the ones spouting belief in advanced science while blasting that same belief simply because they don't understand what the sages are teaching as MESSAGES from the WORLD (time) to come.
Former President Clinton with Stephen Hawking at a Science Symposium admitted we finally reached sound faster then light thus time messaging as reality, which is when Dr. Hawking admitted he was wrong about never being proof of time travel, he forgot about the Bible.
Anyway this is why Isaiah stated: the end is at the begining. Non Linear time works that way whereby you think these are already existing hosts in an existing place never to realize you are responsible for creating that time to come where the host start at the end of linear time but exists in assistance to all ages thus ASS/U/ME/D created from the beginning (which is actually at the end. ;-)

What is TBN? Who is they?

Trinity Broadcast Network, home of the Seed-Harvest Priests of Bel Scam.

to understand the book of revelation you have to understand the source of it, and for a jew that should be easier than most other books of the christian bible since it's not likely that anyone other than jews can appreciate the symbolism, even to the structure of it. also, an appreciation of the psalms, see psalm 2, psalm 119, and psalm 137. now, the book of revelation is 22 chapters, and the number 7 is featured quite a bit. so what is 22 divided by 7? maybe it's nothing important, but chapter 22 verses 8, 9, and 10 explain a lot more than most christians are willing to know.

As far as the Book of Revelation is concerned I respect the opinion of Martin Luther (for whom the Lutheran Church was named):

“About this book of Revelation of John, I leave everyone free to hold his own opinion. I would not have anyone bound to my opinion or judgment. I say what I feel. I miss more than one thing in this book and it makes me consider it to be neither Apostolic nor prophetic.

“First and foremost, the apostles do not deal with visions, but prophecy in clear and plain words, as do Peter, Paul and Christ in the gospels. For it befits the apostolic office to speak clearly of Christ and his deeds without images and visions. Moreover there is no prophet in the Old Testament, to say nothing of the New, who deals so exclusively with visions and images. For myself, I think it approximates the Fourth Book of Esdras; I can in no way detect that the Holy spirit produced it (Luther's Works, vol.35, p.398).

“They are supposed to be blessed who keep what is written in this book and yet no one knows what this is, to say noting of keeping it. This is just the same as if we did not have the book as all. And there are many far better books available for us to keep (Ibid, p. 399).

“This is the way it has been with this book heretofore. Many have tried their hands at it, but until this very day they have attained no certainty. Some have even brewed into it many stupid things out of their own heads. Because its interpretation is uncertain and its meaning hidden, we have also let it alone until now because some of the ancient fathers held that it was not the work of St. John the apostle. For our part, we share this doubt” (Ibid, p. 400).

Martin Luther made a good point. If God really wanted you to know something, He is capable of getting His message across with specificity and clarity. I think everyone would agree that if He were truly omniscient, he could do that, and if He were truly fair, He would do that. After all, what kind of God would subject mankind to eternal damnation for not following His word when His word was - at best - confusing. This is why I agree with Luther that the Book of Revelation is not divinely inspired.

I have studied the Bible for over 60 years and have done substantial research into the book of Revelation. I have read hundreds of interpretations of this Book, some quite scholarly, yet the one thing that is missing is from all these interpretation is unanimity of opinion. From reading what others say on USMB and similar forums, it appears that there are as many interpretations of the Book as there are readers of the Book. I find the Book of Revelation to be an impenetrable veil of enigmatic symbolism. In spite of all my best efforts I must confess that I am no closer to deciphering its meaning than I was when I first began my studies. Although it is called the Book of Revelation, it reveals little and hides much.

Key to Revelation requires:
1)knowing John of Patmos is a third John, not the same person as the Baptist he stole followers from in getting him beheaded and not the Apostle John. That's why it's written in another language. Also don't assume it's written in his name like all the other texts.
2)The events and wording is present tense not future tense.
3)There were many christs from 100bc-150ad, John of Patmos said early on 1:13 that his particular christ was" like unto"
son of man (resembling-emulating-impersonating) not that he was son of man.
In other text used for Revelation, the truth scrolls says they do not understand son of man is coming from him. Much like Daniel is not son of man, Daniel is conveying avout son of man. Much like the Rebbe Schneerson was not Moshiach, he was teaching about Moshiach but his fervor
and Chabad followers made him who he taught about.
JOHN of Patmos was describing in 13,&17 that Rome was creating an anti anointed ones temple, describing the hills it sat upon and riches within, He described the resurrection trick and fire from heaven trick they'd use to make people wonder over their image of the beast. Called Harlot church cause they placed this messenger of death through all the harlots of the Bible and even used the 100bc figure who's mother was a harlot, as the mocking face of this virginal figure Mary who now replaced Isis.
Rev13:13 they could not buy or sell without these Roman coins who's numerals =666 total in collumns written on the coins, whereby Arabs were not allowed to buy or sell without them. At the very end John reveals who this church was lifting as the christ, he reveals in Rev 22:16 that they made the son of Baal (morning star)the new mask for Baal worship.

Forum List

Back