Taylor Swift is not registered to vote in Tennessee

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Despite encouraging her 112 million Instagram followers to register to vote Democrat in next month’s mid-term elections, Taylor Swift herself is not registered to vote in Tennessee, according to the State’s official voter registration database.

Taylor Swift is Not Registered to Vote in Tennessee

What else would you expect from a dumb twat that sold her soul.

What soul?

She was well compensated from what I hear at the awards ceremony.

Yay.

Being a Dim though, not being registered usually means you are going to vote, right?

Despite encouraging her 112 million Instagram followers to register to vote Democrat in next month’s mid-term elections, Taylor Swift herself is not registered to vote in Tennessee, according to the State’s official voter registration database.

Taylor Swift lives in NY you moron. :laugh:

Missed where she said she wouldn't be voting for the republican Senate candidate in Tennessee didn't ya, moron?

Missed where she said she wouldn't be voting for the republican Senate candidate in Tennessee didn't ya, moron?
No I didnt miss it. She was telling the truth. She wont be voting for any republicans anywhere.

Taylor Swift has a history of psychotic relationships.
You date her; she dumps you; she writes a song about how you abused her.

No I didnt miss it. She was telling the truth. She wont be voting for any republicans anywhere.

Woooosh another one over your fro

What soul?

She was well compensated from what I hear at the awards ceremony.

Yay.

Being a Dim though, not being registered usually means you are going to vote, right?
Oh I see what happened. Its another infomercial from infowars. Why do you guys let that rumor mill trick you all the time?

Hopefully all of the thousands of people who registered to vote because of Taylor's tweets will go un-register -- or better still, the state can just declare their registration invalid -- that would really show those libs

The left has no intelligence to regonize how this dumb bitch just happened to come out and say what she did just what 24-48 hrs before the awards........Oh imagine that and she won the award.

The left has no intelligence to regonize how this dumb bitch just happened to come out and say what she did just what 24-48 hrs before the awards........Oh imagine that and she won the award.

I don't care anymore what Swift or any other celeb has to say...well with the exception of Clint Eastwood, I like Clint

I don't care anymore what Swift or any other celeb has to say...well with the exception of Clint Eastwood, I like Clint
And James Woods

You are the dumb twat.

Republicans are running negative ads and none of the donors are registered to vote in the state.

They searched the database for her name and found no record --- if she planned to register, it may be too late for her to do so now...

but according to the article:

"UPDATE: A reader says a local radio station in Nashville found yesterday that Swift was registered to vote as "TA Swift." Though searching the database for first name "TA," "T A" and "T.A." did not bring anything up, it's possible there's just an issue with their search form."

Taylor Swift May Not Be Registered to Vote in Tennessee, According to TN Voter Registration Website

And James Woods

Oh yeah...I like him. He just says how it is and if you don't like it, fuck you

You are the dumb twat.

Republicans are running negative ads and none of the donors are registered to vote in the state.

Er......um.......stop using misogynistic words please.

Woman hater.

Forum List

Back