Taylor-Greene compares mask rules to the Holocaust

I am not making this up, and I guess it was inevitable. But this is sick.

MTG, evidently auditioning to be the female Trump, thinks that Pelosi's mask rules are EXACTLY like the Holocaust. My guess is that the millions who suffered and died, and their families, might disagree a bit.

"You know, we can look back in a time in history where people were told to wear a gold star and they were definitely treated like second-class citizens, so much so that they were put in trains and taken to gas chambers in Nazi Germany," Greene said. "And this is exactly the type of abuse that Nancy Pelosi is talking about."

What MTG forgot was that Jews have a copyright on the word Holocaust, and there is an unwritten law that you cannot compare anything to it. Even though she is correct and the mask had become the gold star of 2021

MTG, evidently auditioning to be the female Trump, thinks that Pelosi's mask rules are EXACTLY like the Holocaust. My guess is that the millions who suffered and died, and their families, might disagree a bit.

"You know, we can look back in a time in history where people were told to wear a gold star and they were definitely treated like second-class citizens, so much so that they were put in trains and taken to gas chambers in Nazi Germany," Greene said. "And this is exactly the type of abuse that Nancy Pelosi is talking about."

What MTG forgot was that Jews have a copyright on the word Holocaust, and there is an unwritten law that you cannot compare anything to it. Even though she is correct and the mask had become the gold star of 2021
Another MTG fan. And it continues.

Democrats are afraid to stop wearing masks because they will be viewed as conservatives. Just tells you that the masked were used as a political tool and still are
Excellent point and something people have noted before. It's why Rachel Maddow was depressed and
sad when the CDC suddenly decided that mask wearing, magically, wasn't necessary anymore under most conditions.
Just when Joe was taking political heat...what a coincidence.

The masks were an easy virtue signaling way to identify the "good people" from the "bad" like the
yellow stars Jews and other undesireables were made to wear.

Did the masks ever serve a real purpose? Yes. To keep people in line. Medically their effect was minimal at best. Anthony Fauci admitted as much at one point.

Last edited:
The establishment want people scared so they will not protest and demand their rights when the economy collapse. Of course they did not shut down the economy because of a virus.

Democrats are afraid to stop wearing masks because they will be viewed as conservatives. Just tells you that the masked were used as a political tool and still are
Excellent point and something people have noted before. It's why Rachel Maddow was depressed and
sad when the CDC suddenly decided that mask wearing, magically, wasn't necessary anymore under most conditions.

The masks were an easy virtue signaling way to identify the "good people" from the "bad" like the

Did the masks ever serve a real purpose? Yes. To keep people in line. Medically their effect was minimal at best. Anthony Fauci admitted as much at one point.
Exactly.

the mask is part of slowing the spread of virus. The other part is physical distancing and getting vaccinated. As soon as the new cases drop to a certain point, and stays low, the masks can come off.

F0XFVhC.jpg

As soon as the new cases drop to a certain point, and stays low, the masks can come off
Did you not hear the CDC say the Masks could come off now?
Or you are just afraid you might be mistaken for a conservative?

Another MTG fan. And it continues.
Get rid of Evangelical Christianity and the game is over.

Maybe this ignorant asshole needs to be put in a concentration camp worked to the bone , starved until she is about 90 lbs , beaten regularly then thrown into an oven so she can really know what the Holocaust was like.
And force her to wear a mask the whole time so she has a frame of reference for her monumental stupidity. Of course, they'll take the mask off her face when she's put in the gas chamber. What do you think the chances are that she would thank them for removing the mask?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back