Taxpayers: Stop sending our money to anti-Christian nations

Menerva Lindsen

Dec 18, 2014
Billions of U.S. federal dollars are annually sent to foreign countries, including to nations that have legal or constitutional provisions enforcing Islamic law and restricting Christianity and other religions.
It means that Bible Belt southerners and others who regularly attend church are being taxed to pay for the persecution of Christians in other parts of the world.
And it appears the vast majority of those who write the checks to the IRS are opposed to the distribution of funds.
A new poll from The O’Leary Report and WND, conducted by Zogby Analytics, found that nearly 63 percent of likely voters disagree with that funding.
The poll asked, “Do you agree or disagree that the United States should help certain Arab countries financially and militarily if their countries’ constitutions or laws make being a Christian or atheist a crime punishable by jail or even execution?”
Only about 16 percent said the support should continue, while 62.6 percent disagreed. About 21 percent weren’t sure.
“According to the poll results Americans are more politically opposed to military and economic aid going to Arab countries that have religious bias,” said Bradley S. O’Leary, president of The O’Leary Report and author of books including “Shut Up, America!,” “The Audacity of Deceit” and “America’s War on Christianity.”
Taxpayers Stop sending our money to anti-Christian nations
Why America has become so Anti-Christian? Was not it a decisive mistake to elect Muslim President? Who is responsible for this "war against Christian"?
I am surprised why people realize it but still pay taxes for it. America was a Sweet Home for many persecuted Christians of different countries at the very beginning. But know America hate them and pay for their killing.

I would argue the reverse, that by not providing aid to countries with a poor record of human rights you aren't going to give them any incentive to improve their treatment of minorities or religious groups. Not saying you have to go overboard with foreign aid, but financial pressure is very useful when used against a poor or developing country that is doing something unacceptable.

I would argue the reverse, that by not providing aid to countries with a poor record of human rights you aren't going to give them any incentive to improve their treatment of minorities or religious groups. Not saying you have to go overboard with foreign aid, but financial pressure is very useful when used against a poor or developing country that is doing something unacceptable.

I think aid is just takin from our poor and giving to their rich.

Forum List

Back