Taxpayers Fleeing Blue States Take $26.8 Billion in Gross Income to Red States.

Best way to turn Red States BLUE

Worked in Arizona and Georgia
Texas is next
Nawwww importing illegals is still the best way.

Illegals can’t vote, you have to be a citizen
Under BiDumbfuck's AmeriKa's open borders policy, which you morons support, anyone who jumps the fence into the US is automatically a citizen. Who the hell are you kidding?
I find it quite interesting that the southern border is open in both directions to all but Americans, but the northern border is locked down tight and has been for sixteen months. There is no rhyme or reason to any of this. Scamdemic.

The southern border is not open.

The northern border is not locked down as tight as you think it is. Truck drivers are allowed to cross both ways without testing or quarantining. More than 4000 of them have crossed the border bringing their Covid with them, since the border was closed.

We are still in lockdown in Canada. We don’t want any unvaccinated Americans coming into Canada. We are quite content to keep you people out until you are fully vaccinated and you have the pandemic completely under control at home.
There's nothing to see in Canada anyway so you stay in your country and I'll stay in mine.

Yeah, because every one of those moving to a so called red state is a bleeding heart commie liberal whose only purpose is to make your life as miserable as they possibly can.
Just like a liberal too. They think their policies are great until they have to live in/with the consequences.

Texas is next
Your premise is flawed since it presupposes that those that a majority of those migrating from Democrat controlled states to Republican controlled ones are partisan Democrats, when likely the opposite is true. Why would a partisan Democrat want to leave a state that's controlled by his/her own party and migrate to a state that is controlled by the other party?

The likely effect is that Democratic votes are further concentrated in "blue states" while the Republican vote is further concentrated in "red states", unless of course you believe that this is some sort of organized conspiracy by Democrats to migrate their voters from states that are governed by policies they approve of to states governed by policies that they don't approve of in order to flip those states, with the net effect of diluting their partisan base. (HIGHLY unlikely).

California and New York will simply become "deeper blue" and Texas will become "deeper red".

As far as Arizona and Georgia go, 2020 was an outlier given the circumstances of the election "the Dickhead Donny effect" + PANDEMIC, I wouldn't count on that being repeated any time soon if I were you.
Doesn’t appear to be happening that way
If your job moves to Texas, you follow it and your politics remain the same.
Beyond that, demographically, Hispanics are now 50 percent of Texas and blacks are another 12 percent. Texas is no longer majority white.
It is showing in major elections where double digit Republican wins are now five percent.

Moving to a red state is not going to save you any money on your federal taxes unless, of course, the new job pays less which it probably will.

Texas is next
Your premise is flawed since it presupposes that those that a majority of those migrating from Democrat controlled states to Republican controlled ones are partisan Democrats, when likely the opposite is true. Why would a partisan Democrat want to leave a state that's controlled by his/her own party and migrate to a state that is controlled by the other party?

The likely effect is that Democratic votes are further concentrated in "blue states" while the Republican vote is further concentrated in "red states", unless of course you believe that this is some sort of organized conspiracy by Democrats to migrate their voters from states that are governed by policies they approve of to states governed by policies that they don't approve of in order to flip those states, with the net effect of diluting their partisan base. (HIGHLY unlikely).

California and New York will simply become "deeper blue" and Texas will become "deeper red".

As far as Arizona and Georgia go, 2020 was an outlier given the circumstances of the election "the Dickhead Donny effect" + PANDEMIC, I wouldn't count on that being repeated any time soon if I were you.
Don't look now, but you just undermined your own argument; are the majority of people whose jobs move to Texas Democrats? When one's job moves does one not have a choice to move with it and would the destination state's governing policies play any role in the decision regarding whether to follow the job or not?
Beyond that, demographically, Hispanics are now 50 percent of Texas and blacks are another 12 percent. Texas is no longer majority white.
It is showing in major elections where double digit Republican wins are now five percent.
State Race/Ethnicity Demographics are irrelevant to state to state migration of partisan populations but where are you getting those numbers? Are Texas Hispanics and African-Americans all automagically Democrats?

According to the census bureau, the demographics of Texas are:
White alone, 78.7%

Black or African American alone, 12.9%
American Indian and Alaska Native alone, 1.0%
Asian alone, 5.2%
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone, 0.1%
Two or More Races, 2.1%
Hispanic or Latino, 39.7%
White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, 41.2%

Have a Nice Day rightwinger. :)

Texas is next

Don't look now, but you just undermined your own argument; are the majority of people whose jobs move to Texas Democrats? When one's job moves does one not have a choice to move with it and would the destination state's governing policies play any role in the decision regarding whether to follow the job or not?
State Race/Ethnicity Demographics are irrelevant to state to state migration of partisan populations but where are you getting those numbers? Are Texas Hispanics and African-Americans all automagically Democrats?

White alone, 78.7%

Asian alone, 5.2%
Two or More Races, 2.1%

Your link

White alone, not Hispanic 41 percent

Texas is next

White alone, 78.7%

Asian alone, 5.2%
Two or More Races, 2.1%

Your link

My link "Hispanic or latino 39.7%"

Last time I checked 39.7% < 50% which doesn't square with

rightwinger said:
Beyond that, demographically, Hispanics are now 50 percent of Texas
Does it? Or are you using some new kind of math to determine the result of 1 / 2?

"FUCK the Constitution!"

-- The Democratic Party

Republicans were the ones who stormed our Capitol
Outside of a little vandalism, they were exercising their First Amendment right to freedom of assembly.
Beating Capitol Police and stopping Congress is not a little vandalism

It was an assault on Democracy by Republicans
Fuck you! One cop suffered a frigging cardiac after the fact and the ONLY fatality directly involved was of Ashlee Babbitt a true patriot. that DC cop needs to be hung by his johnson.

She was a criminal breaking the law and got what she deserved. Isn't that what you said about George? Why is this different, lemme guess.
MAGA
Crispus Attucks was murdered by the government in 1770 for the same reasons

And?
MAGA

Moving to a red state is not going to save you any money on your federal taxes unless, of course, the new job pays less which it probably will.
correct, because pay differentials get dropped.

Texas is next

White alone, 78.7%

Asian alone, 5.2%
Two or More Races, 2.1%

Your link

rightwinger said:
Does it? Or are you using some new kind of math to determine the result of 1 / 2?
You almost had me when I saw White at 79 percent
The rest of the numbers did not add up and were well above 100 percent

Some Hispanics count as white too. When you take them out of the white only population you get 41 percent non Hispanic white

The problem for the white conservatives in Texas is they are no longer in the majority. That is why voter suppression becomes so important

Texas is next

White alone, 78.7%

Asian alone, 5.2%
Two or More Races, 2.1%

Your link

rightwinger said:
You almost had me at "Hispanics are now 50 percent of Texas" until I remembered that I actually know what the result of 1 divided by 2 is.
Not my numbers, they come from the U.S. Census Bureau.

The problem for the white conservatives in Texas is they are no longer in the majority. That is why voter suppression becomes so important
Why is that a problem for them? Are you under the impression that only "whites" are "conservatives"? Truth be told, prevailing cultural instincts among Hispanics tends to be more socially conservatives than their "white" counterparts.

Texas is next

White alone, 78.7%

Asian alone, 5.2%
Two or More Races, 2.1%

Your link

rightwinger said:
You almost had me at "Hispanics are now 50 percent of Texas" until I remembered that I actually know what the result of 1 divided by 2 is.

Why is that a problem for them? Are you under the impression that only "whites" are "conservatives"? Truth be told, prevailing cultural instincts among Hispanics tends to be more socially conservatives than their "white" counterparts.
You are correct in that not all Hispanics vote Democratic, but 60 percent do.
Not all whites in Texas vote Republican either

But the trend is obvious. Hispanics are growing in influence in Texas and where Republicans used to win by over 15 percent, that number is down to about 5 percent

"FUCK the Constitution!"

-- The Democratic Party

Republicans were the ones who stormed our Capitol
Outside of a little vandalism, they were exercising their First Amendment right to freedom of assembly.
Beating Capitol Police and stopping Congress is not a little vandalism

It was an assault on Democracy by Republicans
Fuck you! One cop suffered a frigging cardiac after the fact and the ONLY fatality directly involved was of Ashlee Babbitt a true patriot. that DC cop needs to be hung by his johnson.

She was a criminal breaking the law and got what she deserved. Isn't that what you said about George? Why is this different, lemme guess.
MAGA
Crispus Attucks was murdered by the government in 1770 for the same reasons

And?
MAGA

You're still convinced cheating in the tens of millions column = winning

Texas is next

White alone, 78.7%

Asian alone, 5.2%
Two or More Races, 2.1%

Your link

rightwinger said:

You are correct in that not all Hispanics vote Democratic, but 60 percent do.
Not all whites in Texas vote Republican either

But the trend is obvious. Hispanics are growing in influence in Texas and where Republicans used to win by over 15 percent, that number is down to about 5 percent
Voting patterns and priorities tend to change as individuals move up the economic ladder, just because the Democrats are currently better at pandering to Hispanics on the lower rungs doesn't mean that they'll be effective at it as the population becomes more prosperous.

As far as which of the two crime families wins Texas, I doubt we'll see a "blue Texas" anytime soon, doesn't make any difference to me which crime family holds power, Crime Family-D or Crime Family-R, just two brands of the same foul toxin.

Good luck, if by chance you get your "blue Texas" wish, hope it makes you happy.

Forum List

Back