Taunting and Baiting Cops

TeaBagger

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2016
I am all for questioning authority so I am all for liberal minded organizations like Cop Block and Cop Watch who diligently film police but then there are these righties who actually go out and start shit with the police. These assholes with walk around doing open carry and even carry assault rifles simply to force a confrontation wit the police. That is just stupid and wreckless. When the post the video in nearly all the cases the cops behave professionally and lawfully because the cops know they are being set up by these assholes. The police in Alaska showed tremendous restraint when Sarah Palin's woman beating son pulled and AR 15 on the cops there. The cops should have turned Track Palin into Swiss cheese.

Another favorite way the righties try to make the police look bad when the are not being bad is to street preach with loud bull horns and annoy the hell out of people. They do this to make the cops look like "unChristian" bullies and just like in the open carry cases the cops know they are being set up to look like the bad guys so the cops do everything right and are very polite and lawful even when the Bible bangers further try to provoke them so that they can portray themselves as persecuted victims. What fucking assholes they are to make the cops have to respond to the baby bullshit.

The righties who do this seem to have a disdain to the very idea of law and government. They call themselves, free staters or sovereign citizens who think that laws don't apply to them.

I am not defending the cops. Police misconduct is a serious thing and the only way to catch is an expose it is to video the cops from a safe distance and not becoming part of it accept in the case of a traffic stop. The by all means record the encounter.

Overall I'm very appreciative of what police have to do as a job and generally any interaction I have had with a police officer has been positive and professional.

Cops have a tough job and they don't need the law haters fucking with them to make a dishonest political point. Cops have important work to do and righties (most of them cop wannabes who don't have what it take to be a cop) need to stop harassing these public servants. Who's your next target to screw with righties meter maids, mail carriers and firefighters?

Another favorite way the righties try to make the police look bad when the are not being bad is to street preach with loud bull horns and annoy the hell out of people.

Interesting, yet you say nothing of Black Lives Matter. These people want cops dead, not just to make them look bad. They'll call a cop out for racism simply for doing his duty. Because of them, cops are afraid to do their jobs as diligently as they should. And because of them, justice may or may not be served.

Last edited:
Mmm, only saw a cop mess with one guy openly packing heat. It was at a mall food court, and it was because another person noticed the gun in a dudes waist band. Meh, who cares.

Another favorite way the righties try to make the police look bad when the are not being bad is to street preach with loud bull horns and annoy the hell out of people.

Interesting, yet you say nothing of Black Lives Matter. These people want cops dead, not just to make them look bad. They'll call a cop out for racism simply by doing his duty. Because of them, cops are afraid to do their jobs as diligently as they should. And because of them, justice may or may not be served.

You don't get it liar.

Black lives Matter protest the behavior of police. These righties taunt the police dishonestly for dishonest reasons.

While I don't think BLM will be effective and most Blacks don't agree with them they have a legitimate cause and that is police brutality and poor policing in some cities. They are targeting bad policing.

The righties are screwing with all the cops to push their dishonest agenda and non causes.

Mmm, only saw a cop mess with one guy openly packing heat. It was at a mall food court, and it was because another person noticed the gun in a dudes waist band. Meh, who cares.

Open carry is just stupid. It is a good way to get your gun stolen and used on you. It is also a good way to make people nervous.

Cops have a tough enough job as it is. They don't need to be called for every brain gun fondler walking around with a gun.

There is no good reason to open carry.

Some people grew up around weapons and know how to handle them. Some people grew up in a protected zone not having the knowledge to handle them. A gun is nothing but a tool and if you can't handle a metal lathe you will get your arm ripped off.

Open carry is just stupid. It is a good way to get your gun stolen and used on you. It is also a good way to make people nervous.

Other then comfort. Not really. But, it's a free country. The tea party thing with the AR15 is dumb I agree. Also have to agree, on any given day cops deal with a ton of stupid shit.

Other then comfort. Not really. But, it's a free country. The tea party thing with the AR15 is dumb I agree. Also have to agree, on any given day cops deal with a ton of stupid shit.

We used the M-16 (.22 cal) in Nam and the enemy used the AK-47 (.30 cal). The M-16 was prone to jam and the AK-47 would still work after being drenched in mud. The AR-15 is modeled after the M-16. I would pick the AK-47 for those simple reasons.

Some people grew up around weapons and know how to handle them. Some people grew up in a protected zone not having the knowledge to handle them. A gun is nothing but a tool and if you can't handle a metal lathe you will get your arm ripped off.

Blah Blah Blah... Over 16,000 people are killed accidentally or by suicide by guns. More are probably wounded. Gun nuts are often not responsible gun owners.

STATS-2-10.png

STATS-2-05.png

STATS-2-03.png

STATS-08-GIF.gif

We used the M-16 (.22 cal) in Nam and the enemy used the AK-47 (.30 cal). The M-16 was prone to jam and the AK-47 would still work after being drenched in mud. The AR-15 is modeled after the M-16. I would pick the AK-47 for those simple reasons.

The M 16 is now reliable. It is more accurate than an AK 47, It's 5.56 X 45mm.

M-16 is a superior weapon.

blah blah blah, guns are protected by the Constitution but cars are not. There is no provision for cars in the Constitution.

These righties taunt the police dishonestly for dishonest reasons.

Yeah, right. There are cops who do abuse their power. And there are those of us who want to know about it.

You make the fatal assumption that all cops are good ones. When in reality, the majority of them are, and then there are those small few who aren't. It's up to the people to hold the cops to a high standard, not to shame them into being afraid to get out of their patrol cars. People like BLM.

The M 16 is now reliable. It is more accurate than an AK 47, It's 5.56 X 45mm.

M-16 is a superior weapon.

I once owned a Remington Model 270 bolt action rifle 7 mm mag. Stronger than a 30-06 with a hot load.

You don't get it liar.

Black lives Matter protest the behavior of police.

Oh really?

When cops act like pig they should be treated like pigs and ridiculed. What you dishonest Fox News point liar?

They were protesting police brutality liar. They were not running around with guns in order to have an encounter with cops and waste their time with stupid shit.

Bad cops ruin it for the good ones and protesting bad policing will pressure the good cops to reign in the bad one and BTW LIAR. I said I was not in agreement with BLM and neither are most Blacks. Maybe their methods will work but I don't think they will.

Protesting bad policing and forcing bullshit encounters with cops are two different things. The last thing a Black person wants is an encounter with the cops. Cops have a tendency of fucking with Black people.

Only da gubermint should be able to brandish a weapon in public because the serfs need to know their place!!!!!!....says a leftard.

My right to exist on this planet and protect myself and my family doesn't come from an alleged corporate entity that is a for profit "gubermint" with all their acts, statutes and codes which are designed to do nothing but bring in revenue for this massive corporate entity. I fuck with this entity every chance I get when they dare cross me and attempt to infringe upon my right to exist. They do not own you or I....know how to defend yourself against illegal searches and detainment. You can make these "mall cops" tuck tail and run if you understand how to exercise your right to exist.

These righties taunt the police dishonestly for dishonest reasons.

Yeah, right. There are cops who do abuse their power. And there are those of us who want to know about it.

You make the fatal assumption that all cops are good ones. When in reality, the majority of them are, and then there are those small few who aren't. It's up to the people to hold the cops to a high standard, not to shame them into being afraid to get out of their patrol cars. People like BLM.

I don't think all cops are good and I don't no how you got that impression. I do appreciate the difficulty of their work and the toll it can take on them.

I am all for filming the cops and holding them accountable whether they like it or not. I am not for fucking with them and disrespecting them so that one post in up on youtube to make a point.

I am for flexing our rights and challenging authority.

Giving cops a hard time is an asshole thing to do. That's my point.

Forum List

Back