Tariq's PEACE PRAYER

Tariq

Rookie
Mar 19, 2010
In the name of Allah,the beneficent, the merciful.

Praise be to the Lord of the Universe who has created us and made us into nations.

That we may know each other, not that we may despise each other.

If the enemy incline towards peace, do thou also incline towards peace, and trust God, for the Lord is the one that heareth and knoweth all things.

And the servants of Allah, and the blessed Prophet Mohummad, Peace be Upon Him.

Most gracious are those who walk on the Earth in humility, and when we address them, we say "PEACE."

In the name of truth, the unrenting and unmoldable.

Praise be to the facts that have brought this world to be.

If the enemy incline towards peace, do thou also incline towards peace, and trust the facts, for they are the path to all knowledge.

To all people peace be upon them.

Most gracious are those who walk on the Earth in humility, and when we address them, we say "PEACE."

• Banned
May the wisdom of ALLAH be with this man for he is wise:

In the name of truth, the unrenting and unmoldable.

Praise be to the facts that have brought this world to be.

If the enemy incline towards peace, do thou also incline towards peace, and trust the facts, for they are the path to all knowledge.

To all people peace be upon them.

• Banned
Tom,

People like you give decent Americans a bad name.

I'm sorry, I just don't respect the ones who have attacked both my Countries..

Who here represents al-Qa'idah?

No one, I just get a little Ticked off when people start preaching about Peace when many people use the Muslim Religion as a Killing tool.

Not attacking all Muslims.

Okay, but have Tariq or Kalam given you any indication that they are or would use the Quran as a killing tool?

I've read a lot of Kalam's posts. Although I don't agree with him, I don't think I have yet seen anything objectionable.

As for Tariq, the few posts from him, that I have read have seemed trollish, so I must say I have not really gotten much from him to date, but as of yet, find nothing to indicate that he is one of those who would use his religion as an excuse to kill.

That being said, what must a Muslim do to cool you off?

Immie

Who here represents al-Qa'idah?

No one, I just get a little Ticked off when people start preaching about Peace when many people use the Muslim Religion as a Killing tool.

Okay, but have Tariq or Kalam given you any indication that they are or would use the Quran as a killing tool?

I've read a lot of Kalam's posts. Although I don't agree with him, I don't think I have yet seen anything objectionable.

As for Tariq, the few posts from him, that I have read have seemed trollish, so I must say I have not really gotten much from him to date, but as of yet, find nothing to indicate that he is one of those who would use his religion as an excuse to kill.

Immie

Actually, Not Kalam, But look at Tariq's "Islam Will Take over"

http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/110018-before-it-is-too-late.html

Well first of all, If i see a Muslim i don't suspect them to be a Muslim Extremist.. I see them as a normal person.. I have a Few Muslim neighbors here in North Carolina.. I've also had a couple Muslim Friends.

But when they come in here posting shit like Join Islam before it's too late, Islam will take over America, etc etc.. I can't really consider them a "Friendly" Muslim.

Last edited:

Immie

Actually, Not Kalam, But look at Tariq's "Islam Will Take over"

Ugh!!

Haven't done that and probably won't. As I indicated, I avoid posts/threads from trolls. If he's an intelligent poster, he'll stick around and I'll pick up his posts eventually and start reading some of them... in the meantime, I will probably avoid the likes of that.

Caught the rest of your post.

I typically write those kinds of posts off as coming from trolls. Typically first sentence is about as far as I get before I start scrolling.

If he is an intelligent poster, he'll prove it and I'll probably begin getting through his posts. If not, well, then, I won't read anything he writes.

Immie

Last edited:
500,000 Muslims have been slaughtered by Israeli and American war-mongers. Even so, I tTARIQ, forgive you for I am a man of peace as are all good Muslims.

Praise be to the Lord of the Universe who has created us and made us into nations.

If the enemy incline towards peace, do thou also incline towards peace, and trust God, for the Lord is the one that heareth and knoweth all things.

You are starting to sound as contradictory as the Koran.:lol:

500,000 Muslims have been slaughtered by Israeli and American war-mongers. Even so, I tTARIQ, forgive you for I am a man of peace as are all good Muslims.

And lots of people are killed and mutilated in the name of Islam ALL the time. Even so, we forgive you Tariq for participating in that kind of vile hatred for we are far more civilized than the foul hatred and violence of Islam.

And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand. -Daniel 8:25

Forum List

Back