Targeted hit in Gaza strip, two Islamic Jihad terrorists dead

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
See what happenes when you leave the computer for an hour?:lol::lol::lol:

Israeli targeted killing on rocket launching terrorists kill two Islamic Jihad men, an hour ago.

Immediate alrert to all towns surriounding Gaza strip up to 40 kilometers.

Nope.

No sleeping tonight!:D

So the IDF killed another garbage collector and his terrorist donkey?? ... :lol: :lol:

Sunni Man hates to see any Muslims killed no matter what they did. Meanwhile, I have always thought it would be great if Israel could invent something that would send these rockets back like a boomerang and hit the people who are shooting them off. Maybe after enough times of their own rockets killing and wounding them, they would finally give it a rest.

So the IDF killed another garbage collector and his terrorist donkey?? ... :lol: :lol:

good description of the scum and pigs called MUJAHADIN ----but I prefer dogs and
pigs (for the males) and sluts and sows (for the females with bombs on their stinking
meccaist asses)

Sunni Man hates to see any Muslims killed no matter what they did. Meanwhile, I have always thought it would be great if Israel could invent something that would send these rockets back like a boomerang and hit the people who are shooting them off. Maybe after enough times of their own rockets killing and wounding them, they would finally give it a rest.
The last IDF goon squad missile strike on Gaza killed a garbage collectors donkey that he used to pull his wagon. .. :lol: :lol:

The last IDF goon squad missile strike on Gaza killed a garbage collectors donkey that he used to pull his wagon. .. :lol: :lol:

The last Palestinian goon squad missile strike on Israel, well, hit a patch of dirt :lol: :lol:

It must suck to not be able to have your missiles reach your target :cool:

Maybe that's why Palestinians are such angry people :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

so??? you want to cry? your sluts celebrate when their "brothers" slit the
throats of jewish infants. Remember those two whores in TOULOUSE wiggling
their worn out asses with joy because their brother grabbed the hair of a four year old
jewish girl and shot her brains out for the GLORY OF THE STINKING PIG OF JANNAH?

Sunni Man hates to see any Muslims killed no matter what they did. Meanwhile, I have always thought it would be great if Israel could invent something that would send these rockets back like a boomerang and hit the people who are shooting them off. Maybe after enough times of their own rockets killing and wounding them, they would finally give it a rest.[

/QUOTE]The last IDF goon squad missile strike on Gaza killed a garbage collectors donkey that he used to pull his wagon. .. :lol: :lol:

If your Muslim brethren would stop shooting off those rockets, nobody would get killed. I still think some kind of device that will make the rockets bomerang back is a good idea and only the ones shooting off rockets will be harmed. I wonder if Sunni Man called the Pakistani Army a "goon squad" when they helped the previous King of Jordan kill thousands and thousands of Palestinians. Then again he probably thought nothing about it because it seems when Muslims are killing other Muslims everything is perfectly OK

The last Palestinian goon squad missile strike on Israel, well, hit a patch of dirt

It must suck to not be able to have your missiles reach your target

Maybe that's why Palestinians are such angry people

The Palestinian's do not have any missiles.........only small home made rockets. ... :cool:

Maybe you can tell us then why there were banners in Gaza thanking the Iranians for their missiles.

The last Palestinian goon squad missile strike on Israel, well, hit a patch of dirt

The Palestinian's do not have any missiles.........only small home made rockets. ... :cool:

So you wouldn't mind your home being the target of a "small home made rocket"?

At that range it would be hard to tell the difference between a donkey and a terrorists face.

See here

face-eyes-shade_113394603.jpg

Islamic terrorist

arafat.jpg

donkey

has iran stopped sending them then. And those small rockets are over 6 foot long and can carry a deadly payload

OOOPS! guess sunnyboy has not done his homework again and has disappeared into the muck :confused: :confused: :confused:

Actually, Sunni Man didn't do Sally's homework.

How is that search for a Gaza infant being killed by celebratory Palestinian gunfire coming, by the way? Sally mentioned having to wade through 20 pages of a search and can't find a thing. Duh...maybe if you go through 20 pages and can't find a thing, it didn't happen. Let's see, you, Sally, and Toastman can't find it...LOL...Oh well.

I could be wrong, but maybe Sally was talking about the explosions of Hamas weapons that killed several Palestinians during celebrations following Israels withdrawal.

Off topic, but when I typed in Gaza explosion celebrations to get that article, I found a bunch of articles discussing Gazans celebrating successful attacks on Israeli and American civilians

https://www.google.ca/#q=gaza+explosion+celebrations

New Topics

Forum List

Back