Target, Walmart and 5 More Retailers Requiring Masks as Delta Variant Surges

I guess all locations aren't adhering to the corporate guidance. Personally, I'm pretty sick of government or corporations trying to dictate how things should be. People should just use their best good sense and everything will be alright.

Just shopped at Walmart..no mask required~

In fact, not seeing many masks about town at all. I've not worn one with the exception of visiting the hospital--the VA clinic still requires them.
We have had a small 'mini-surge'--but the vast majority of cases are super minor--and those hospitalized are about 90% non-vaxxed--their choice and their consequences.

Wow.

Most, not all, people around here are wearing masks no matter if it's required or not.

Companies shouldn't announce they are going to do something then not do it.

I never stopped using a mask indoors in public places with a lot of people so this isn't a problem for me.
HaHaHa, I've been in two different WalMarts in different towns, one Home Depot, a Fred Meyer (Kroger), and Kohls this week. I didn't wear a mask in any of them and at least 50% of the other shoppers didn't either. I will not wear an ineffective mask just to appear politcally correct. Tell me, moron, what color are the emperor's new clothes. You idiots will fall for anything. In WA they approved emergency powers for Jay Inslee three years ago. He activated them for covid and now the insurance commissioner is using them to increase insurance rates on WA citizens. The reason? People with better credit scores are paying less than those with poor credit scores so in this moron's mind, it is only fair that higher risk insureds should pay the same as lower risks. Fuck that. I'll just go without insurance like the low lifes and get the lower rates as well. You fucking commies are screwing around with something that you are not going to like.

HaHaHa, I've been in two different WalMarts in different towns, one Home Depot, a Fred Meyer (Kroger), and Kohls this week. I didn't wear a mask in any of them and at least 50% of the other shoppers didn't either. I will not wear an ineffective mask just to appear politcally correct. Tell me, moron, what color are the emperor's new clothes. You idiots will fall for anything. In WA they approved emergency powers for Jay Inslee three years ago. He activated them for covid and now the insurance commissioner is using them to increase insurance rates on WA citizens. The reason? People with better credit scores are paying less than those with poor credit scores so in this moron's mind, it is only fair that higher risk insureds should pay the same as lower risks. Fuck that. I'll just go without insurance like the low lifes and get the lower rates as well. You fucking commies are screwing around with something that you are not going to like.

The wearing of masks is not to be politically correct nor are they ineffective. You just hate the government and using that as a very poor excuse in protest.

It's nothing to do with communism dickhead. You're paranoid with hate for left. Admit it. You're a dickhead.

Forum List

Back