Target, Walmart and 5 More Retailers Requiring Masks as Delta Variant Surges

My exact thoughts.
Go away. You have nothing.
Yes, I do have something!

When someone write that only Republicans or Trump voting base are doing this or that and when presented with facts that minorities in urban centers are also as bad your response is “ who cares they are most likely Republican “ tell me you do not care about stopping the spread of the virus but care more about blaming Trump and his base and when you are shown to be incorrect you try to lump in minorities as being Republican to support your stupidity!

Until you fix the minority issue you have nothing to say about the Trump base because it is clear minorities vote Democrat in the urban centers, so let me think you are right let’em die and you lose your voting base!

True but the five to ten percent are vaccinated and those numbers are climbing and people are denying this!
It's a mistake to deny it.... Pay attention to it.... As time goes by, we will likely see it rise....covid -delta style, can not be underestimated...it's new, not like alpha and beta versions and so much stronger with viral load that it is bound to hit the vaccinated more and more...

That's why we may need even more antibodies created inside us, to fight it, and may need a booster vaccine.

Time will tell... :(

Yes, I do have something!

When someone write that only Republicans or Trump voting base are doing this or that and when presented with facts that minorities in urban centers are also as bad your response is “ who cares they are most likely Republican “ tell me you do not care about stopping the spread of the virus but care more about blaming Trump and his base and when you are shown to be incorrect you try to lump in minorities as being Republican to support your stupidity!

Until you fix the minority issue you have nothing to say about the Trump base because it is clear minorities vote Democrat in the urban centers, so let me think you are right let’em die and you lose your voting base!
How about the fact, repuicans are objecting on masse about the vaccination with every conspiracy known to man. Some object because Biden recommends it. That's how paranoid and stupid they are.
They are not prepared to save their own lives in order to not concede to chairman Joe. Yet you chastise me for having a dig at them.
Trump is an idiot and killed hundreds of thousands with his dithering at the beginning and you guys bought and promoted every filthy lie that belched from his ignorant mouth.
Go away. Don't make me vomit you sanctamonious galoot.

It's a mistake to deny it.... Pay attention to it.... As time goes by, we will likely see it rise....covid -delta style, can not be underestimated...it's new, not like alpha and beta versions and so much stronger with viral load that it is bound to hit the vaccinated more and more...

That's why we may need even more antibodies created inside us, to fight it, and may need a booster vaccine.

Time will tell... :(
There is no may need but we will need one ( booster shot )…

People need to take this shit seriously and stop playing the political nonsense because Covid is never leaving and I agree with the CEO that Covid is here to stay so we better used to it!

Fact is Delta is proving to be more dangerous and spreads as fast as chickenpox, so let think when a child contracted the chickenpox what did schools do?

Kicked that kid out and had them quarantined!

The spread will increase as kids head back to school and people are ignoring the great risk factor that will most likely cause a massive spike by October, and then what happens?

The government will overreact and cause more harm than good!

You asked me what should be done earlier?

No matter what I suggest it will be mocked, so let society kill itself!

As you can see many on the right do not care and many on the left do not care either about getting the right information out!

Kids will contract the virus and with Delta they could and have died from it and with Schools opening, well the U.S. will see a massive increase in child cases!

Then those same kids will bring the virus home to the parents and grandparents and the virus will spread like wildfire and more breakthrough deaths will happen…

So, if this does happen just know not to ask me again how I knew because if someone like me can see this then all of you should be able to see it coming, and prevent it!

How about the fact, repuicans are objecting on masse about the vaccination with every conspiracy known to man. Some object because Biden recommends it. That's how paranoid and stupid they are.
They are not prepared to save their own lives in order to not concede to chairman Joe. Yet you chastise me for having a dig at them.
Trump is an idiot and killed hundreds of thousands with his dithering at the beginning and you guys bought and promoted every filthy lie that belched from his ignorant mouth.
Go away. Don't make me vomit you sanctamonious galoot.

So I bought everything Trump sold us on about Covid?

Do me a favor and look at my postings under this name and Bruce T Laney and provide in great detail where I did that?

Next, the fact is those like you, Pelosi, De Bozo and Biden were all mocking Trump when the virus started to spread here in the States and told everyone there is nothing to worry about, so as you blame Trump maybe you should ask why Democrats were so idiotic when the virus was first spreading and yes I can link their comments and show how they were as much at fault!

Finally, funny how Trump is solely responsible for China Government failure to inform the WHO properly when they knew in November of 2019 they had a deadly virus spreading within their country and it took Doctors risking their freedom and lives to inform the World, so while you try to revise history let be clear Trump should own his failures but China Government is to blame for all the deaths that have happened!

Oh, the vaccine you love so much is because of Warp Speed and Trump and his administration are the reason for that, so you should give him thanks for saving your life but you will not!

There is no may need but we will need one ( booster shot )…

People need to take this shit seriously and stop playing the political nonsense because Covid is never leaving and I agree with the CEO that Covid is here to stay so we better used to it!

Fact is Delta is proving to be more dangerous and spreads as fast as chickenpox, so let think when a child contracted the chickenpox what did schools do?

Kicked that kid out and had them quarantined!

The spread will increase as kids head back to school and people are ignoring the great risk factor that will most likely cause a massive spike by October, and then what happens?

The government will overreact and cause more harm than good!

You asked me what should be done earlier?

No matter what I suggest it will be mocked, so let society kill itself!

As you can see many on the right do not care and many on the left do not care either about getting the right information out!

Kids will contract the virus and with Delta they could and have died from it and with Schools opening, well the U.S. will see a massive increase in child cases!

Then those same kids will bring the virus home to the parents and grandparents and the virus will spread like wildfire and more breakthrough deaths will happen…

So, if this does happen just know not to ask me again how I knew because if someone like me can see this then all of you should be able to see it coming, and prevent it!
Schools are the hardest part in this mess...

CDC instructions last year was, keep desks 3 to 6 feet apart, install air filtration machines to filter classroom air if the windows can not be open, everyone wear masks, eat in classrooms instead of masses in cafeteria, have some classes outside if possible, and of course testing and isolating the infected at their homes....

All of those things, if done by schools could help reduce spread....the $64000 question is, do they have the means and will to do it?

The good Lord knows, the schools have been given covid relief funds, I hope they've used the money wisely....:(

Getting more adults vaccinated will keep the death tolls down, and hospitals not overflowing...is my hope....with a lot of prayer. Plus the booster shots... But only time will tell....

Otherwise, expect schools to close, parent having to stay home and not work....the whole shebang we saw last year, only likely on a lesser scale, again...hopefully.

Kids have been so greatly harmed by this virus, without having in person schools, not just with their education but mentally and socially.... I wish more adults would think about this, as they make their personal decisions..... :(

I know this may sound whacko.....BUT....

MAYBE, getting the infection while vaccinated with a much greater chance of survival or not getting really sick,

Could actually be a saving grace.... In the sense that natural antibodies, are stronger and likely with you for years if not decades,

But the vaccine antibodies wane with time and boosters are needed....

Schools are the hardest part in this mess...

CDC instructions last year was, keep desks 3 to 6 feet apart, install air filtration machines to filter classroom air if the windows can not be open, everyone wear masks, eat in classrooms instead of masses in cafeteria, have some classes outside if possible, and of course testing and isolating the infected at their homes....

All of those things, if done by schools could help reduce spread....the $64000 question is, do they have the means and will to do it?

The good Lord knows, the schools have been given covid relief funds, I hope they've used the money wisely....:(

Getting more adults vaccinated will keep the death tolls down, and hospitals not overflowing...is my hope....with a lot of prayer. Plus the booster shots... But only time will tell....

Otherwise, expect schools to close, parent having to stay home and not work....the whole shebang we saw last year, only likely on a lesser scale, again...hopefully.

Kids have been so greatly harmed by this virus, without having in person schools, not just with their education but mentally and socially.... I wish more adults would think about this, as they make their personal decisions..... :(
In my personal opinion this virus could be a blessing in disguise if the entire society removed it head from it arse!

Now you are wondering how the hell can that be true?

Simple, we need to revamp our public educational system and stream line it with three days in school and two days off campus with online courses.

We also need to revamp our way of working and do more work at home types of jobs that allow the parent or parents the ability to be there on those two days at home for their kids.

Now I understand that is impossible in the service industry, shipping industry and even the manufacturing industry but the WORLD need to adjust and change it direction.

I have never been a big fan of huge public schools and felt we needed to head to more online studies even before the pandemic but because society is so trained in one way it is impossible to shift them to another gear without missing a step or two.

Also I am not advocating that people shouldn’t get the vaccine nor am I saying no one should wear a mask but people live in this country and sadly we a free to be ignorant and stupid, well to a point!

So in the end America and the World must learn to adapt because if I am correct ( you better pray I am wrong as hell ) about the School openings this shit has not been real yet but is about to get real and those numbers we are seeing now will make us think those were the great times!

Just think that event that caused a super spreader back on July 4th 2021 saw a massive spike in Delta cases and many breakthrough cases, so now what do you think will happen when schools open?

The list of retailers is:

Target
Walmart
Kroger
Home Depot
Kohls
Publix
Apple

I never stopped using a mask indoors in public places with a lot of people so this isn't a problem for me.

I'm sure it will be for the trump people.

We're all gonna die! We're DOOMED. Doomed, I tell you!

The list of retailers is:

Target
Walmart
Kroger
Home Depot
Kohls
Publix
Apple

I never stopped using a mask indoors in public places with a lot of people so this isn't a problem for me.

I'm sure it will be for the trump people.

Okay, "Trump People". Seriously haven't been able to come up with a good label.

It is a psychological disorder of some sort. We all have something. The most prolific is this "You can't tell me what to do." thing. I've been living with a parade of them for a decade now so I've got some level of up close observation.

"You can't make me wear a mask"
"You can't make me get a vaccine"
"You can't make me stay the f' away from anyone."

Yeah, that doesn't work.

According to the OP in another thread you can’t die from it nor be hospitalized as long as you are vaccinated, so are you saying she is incorrect?

Your chances of dying are reduced, greatly.... With the vaccine..... That does not mean the risk is completely eliminated.
Asked and answered

120,000 "breakthrough" infections out of 160 MILLION vaccinated

Forum List

Back