Target, Walmart and 5 More Retailers Requiring Masks as Delta Variant Surges

Another internet tough guy…

Why don’t you help get the Urban minorities vaccinated and to wear their masks seeing they are more likely to die than some rural Trump voter?

Grow up sook.
You can give it but you can't take it.
It is well documented the majority of unvaccinated are republicans and their excise is either religion or politics.
Where as some poor wretch would have anything if he could get it.

Care4all
Very true but vast majority of young survive
I think they do survive....

But more younger people are getting really sick to need hospitalization.....? Delta has such a high virus load when infection is spread, that even those that are not seniors, are more affected by it....

Well know more as time goes by....this variant is like a whole new and stronger monster! Lets hope the vaccines continue to hold up....

NYC just passed vaccination passes for just about everything but 2/3 of blacks are not vaccinated and I can’t wait for riots

Grow up sook.
You can give it but you can't take it.
It is well documented the majority of unvaccinated are republicans and their excise is either religion or politics.
Where as some poor wretch would have anything if he could get it.

It is also reported that a good amount of minorities in the Urban area that are young are not vaccinated nor mask up, so why haven’t they gotten the shot and why are they refusing to mask up?

Why do you hate the minorities so much?

I think they do survive....

But more younger people are getting really sick to need hospitalization.....? Delta has such a high virus load when infection is spread, that even those that are not seniors, are more affected by it....

Well know more as time goes by....this variant is like a whole new and stronger monster! Lets hope the vaccines continue to hold up....
They are showing they are not but hey let pray and hope and make a wish on a star and just maybe the virus will not kill as many…

Wait, according to the OP and the guy you responded to no one dies, so why even worry?

It is also reported that a good amount of minorities in the Urban area that are young are not vaccinated nor mask up, so why haven’t they gotten the shot and why are they refusing to mask up?

Why do you hate the minorities so much?
It was you who originally mentioned minorities. It's probably because they are dumb republicans also. Who cares about them.

They are showing they are not but hey let pray and hope and make a wish on a star and just maybe the virus will not kill as many…

Wait, according to the OP and the guy you responded to no one dies, so why even worry?
I agree with you....people are dying from this....!!!

But most of those dying, in the 90% tile range, are those who were not vaccinated....is what I've heard reported.

Forum List

Back