Target, Walmart and 5 More Retailers Requiring Masks as Delta Variant Surges

Vegas is a complete 5th world hell hole
It’s on par with living in a outdoor mental institution

However, CDC data also show that recent vaccinations are reaching larger shares of Hispanic, Asian, and Black populations compared to overall vaccinations. Thirty percent of vaccines administered in the past 14 days have gone to Hispanic people, 6% to Asian people, and 14% to Black people (Figure 1). These recent patterns suggest a narrowing of racial gaps in vaccinations at the national level, particularly for Hispanic and Black people, who account for a larger share of recent vaccinations compared to their share of the total population (30% vs. 17% and 13% vs. 12%, respectively). While these data provide helpful insights at a national level, to date, CDC is not publicly reporting state-level data on the racial/ethnic composition of people vaccinated.
That number is still low and is not combating the problem.

How can I install blinds when I don’t have a good pair ??
I also f up installing a desk , cabinet et.

The ones that are dying are unhealthy older folks who are unvaccinated
About a few hundred a day in America!!
During the peak it was a couple of thousand
Delta is going after the younger, unvaccinated this time..... Avg age of hospitalized in Jacksonville Florida is 42.... Ranging from 25 to 50ish.....

In the whole USA, I believe it is around 50yr old as average age of sick and hospitalized!!!

I shop at Nordstroms
I am a wealthy guy
When someone proclaims their wealth the reality is they are usually on the government payroll through welfare and shop at the Dollar Tree for their beer.

Again, there is a spike going on and once kids go back to school the spike will increase and they will spread the virus to the unvaccinated and vaccinated and seeing delta has shown to harm kids, well enjoy the possible massive spike by October and you will then be screaming “ where’s my mask because Hannity told me to wear it! “…

Forum List

Back