Target, Walmart and 5 More Retailers Requiring Masks as Delta Variant Surges

Calling someone retarded when you can’t even replace a blind is hilarious!

Numbers are rising and you just admitted they are, and so are deaths but hey you can’t die from it according to you so don’t wear a mask at your job and if you die from it, well no one will care!
He LIKELY won't die from it, but he can catch it, and spread it, to someone who COULD die from it.

I personally don't want to kill someone else, even by accident or happenstance...

Is that so hard to understand?

He LIKELY won't die from it, but he can catch it, and spread it, to someone who COULD die from it.

I personally don't want to kill someone else, even by accident or happenstance...

Is that so hard to understand?

Where is your link to prove that people in the Urban areas are being vaccinated?

I have yet to see that link…

Also now you are downplaying those spikes in deaths from the Delta variant by saying “ He is unlikely to die “ and the person you are defending is advocating not wearing a mask while you attack me!

Too bad the masks everyone wears aren’t rated to filter the virus. Their off by a factor of ten.

Not that lefties care about science and facts. This is just to get people to comply and obey and make them feel better.
Why do you on the right not care about science when it comes to the environment?

The only scientific study to date that I know of with proper controls showed no statistically significant benefit to masking.

If the advocates, including the CDC, had one, they'd produce it. They've had plenty of time to perform one if the data is lacking, which it surely is, but still nothing.

There has never in the history of this country been an item that more fully advertises that the wearer is both a blind lemming and too fucking lazy to find out for themselves if what they are being told to do is actually backed by hard science, because this is not to this point.

The ones that are dying are unhealthy older folks who are unvaccinated
About a few hundred a day in America!!
During the peak it was a couple of thousand

You live in Texas but you with millions of illegals flooding in- you won’t be free for long

The ones that are dying are unhealthy older folks who are unvaccinated
About a few hundred a day in America!!
During the peak it was a couple of thousand

So those that died that were young are just deaths by a mysterious alien virus or is it they never died?

The death total is creeping up and when the spike happens after schools open, well just say those damn numbers must be a damn lie!

Show me with a link because you just saying so isn’t going to convince me at all!

My bet you have no link to prove what you wrote and the fact is all of you have been bashing the Trump base while ignoring the Urban minorities that refuse to get vaccinated!

However, CDC data also show that recent vaccinations are reaching larger shares of Hispanic, Asian, and Black populations compared to overall vaccinations. Thirty percent of vaccines administered in the past 14 days have gone to Hispanic people, 6% to Asian people, and 14% to Black people (Figure 1). These recent patterns suggest a narrowing of racial gaps in vaccinations at the national level, particularly for Hispanic and Black people, who account for a larger share of recent vaccinations compared to their share of the total population (30% vs. 17% and 13% vs. 12%, respectively). While these data provide helpful insights at a national level, to date, CDC is not publicly reporting state-level data on the racial/ethnic composition of people vaccinated.

Forum List

Back