Target, Walmart and 5 More Retailers Requiring Masks as Delta Variant Surges

Your chances of dying are reduced, greatly.... With the vaccine..... That does not mean the risk is completely eliminated.
She said you couldn’t die from it nor be hospitalized in another thread a few days back, so she was spreading misinformation just like you are now!

Also the spike amongst vaccinated is happening and you need to go by month to month to see the actual threat and realize breakthrough cases are on the rise and when Kids go back to school this month and next month watch the massive jumps and deaths!

We are focussing on the urban minority....going door to door with trusted peers of the neighborhood and...

It's working! The numbers of vaccinations given daily has gone way up in these neighborhoods.

Show me with a link because you just saying so isn’t going to convince me at all!

My bet you have no link to prove what you wrote and the fact is all of you have been bashing the Trump base while ignoring the Urban minorities that refuse to get vaccinated!

Mad_Jack_Flint
The case numbers are slightly up but the death numbers are as low as the flu !
Get over it retard
It’s over
Calling someone retarded when you can’t even replace a blind is hilarious!

Numbers are rising and you just admitted they are, and so are deaths but hey you can’t die from it according to you so don’t wear a mask at your job and if you die from it, well no one will care!

I can’t die from it as I have been vaccinated.
I am far more likely to die in a car crash .
You’re a spineless chicken sh-coward

In every nation you get a 2 week delta spike - then it drops
The key is the death rate and its on par with the flu

The psycho gutless swine Gov has forced me but I allow customers to decide
. You’re so easy to manipulate and you’re a science illiterate!!!

She said you couldn’t die from it nor be hospitalized in another thread a few days back, so she was spreading misinformation just like you are now!

Also the spike amongst vaccinated is happening and you need to go by month to month to see the actual threat and realize breakthrough cases are on the rise and when Kids go back to school this month and next month watch the massive jumps and deaths!
What misinformation did I give???? Spell it out.

Break through infections with Delta version are on the rise, is someone denying such?

Yes, deaths will rise when schools open if we don't take the steps to slow it, NOW..... !

What do you suggest we do about it??

Do nothing !! Tens of thousands have died from suicide due to this utterly draconian , illegal and unconstitutional lock downs

What misinformation did I give???? Spell it out.

Break through infections with Delta version are on the rise, is someone denying such?

Yes, deaths will rise when schools open if we don't take the steps to slow it, NOW..... !

What do you suggest we do about it??

I also asked for a link to your claim about getting the Urban minorities vaccinated and poof no link as usual, so there is your misinformation!

Yes, the OP did deny the dangers of the Delta variant and you are trying to defend her with “ no one is denying it “ which is a lie seeing she denied the danger in another thread a few days back!

Also the OP has yet to correct herself when it come to recommended to require and spreading misinformation that you ignore while trying to attack me!

Forum List

Back