Target, Walmart and 5 More Retailers Requiring Masks as Delta Variant Surges

And the list of large retailers that benefitted from the democrat party's attack on small business are.............

Anybody?.

Anybody?

Ferris?

I am also one who never ever obeyed the mask mandates.

While doing self-checkout at Kroger last year, I had some fruitcake leftist looking sea hag bitch ask me "sir, where is your mask?" I just laughed at her and kept on checking out. She went and got the manager and tried to raise as much hell as she could. They took her aside and spoke with her in private so I don't know what was said, but then she waled to the door and waited outside the store on the sidewalk until I was done.
:laughing0301:

I snapped a pic of her coming back in as I was on the way out.

View attachment 521041
:laughing0301: Bye, Karen.

Always, always with the crazy eyes

I've been preparing for it, so I don't think it will be a bad thing. I'm physically fit, and have perfect blood labs. I've got a ventilated room and all the meds, just in case I actually experience any symptoms. This is a disease for fat asses, so I'm not worried. I am very interested in getting covid, just so I can get the antibodies.

Same

Dana7360
Because you’re a mindless peon !!
If you have had the vaccine , then you have zero to worry about . Amazing how idiotic and silly you leftist just give up your liberties

I recommend you buy a giant beach towel to clean the remaining mucus and snot off your face .
Try to twinkle the feather a bit to produce more Covid

The only reason why I still wear mask pretty much everywhere in public is so that a big stink isn't made over my not wearing one.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The only places that I do not wear one in are at church and one of my favorite restaurants here because a mask doesn't have to be worn while in either place.

The list of retailers is:

Target
Walmart
Kroger
Home Depot
Kohls
Publix
Apple

I never stopped using a mask indoors in public places with a lot of people so this isn't a problem for me.

I'm sure it will be for the trump people.

Why worry about it because according to you if you are vaccinated you can not die from the Delta variant nor be hospitalized?

or have you changed your opinion now?

They "require" masks for employees only. At this time customers or only "encouraged".

Personally If masks are sparse...I'm going somewhere else

Delta is MORE contagious than the original variant and I do not want to get this NOW.

Why?

According to the OP in another thread you can’t die from it nor be hospitalized as long as you are vaccinated, so are you saying she is incorrect?

So why worry now?

Let me guess the White House told you what to think and now you are realizing how dangerous the Delta variant can be!

Why?

According to the OP in another thread you can’t die from it nor be hospitalized as long as you are vaccinated, so are you saying she is incorrect?

So why worry now?

Let me guess the White House told you what to think and now you are realizing how dangerous the Delta variant can be!
Your chances of dying are reduced, greatly.... With the vaccine..... That does not mean the risk is completely eliminated.

Dana7360
Because you’re a mindless peon !!
If you have had the vaccine , then you have zero to worry about . Amazing how idiotic and silly you leftist just give up your liberties

You are as daft as the Op and even though you have been vaccinated you still can contract and spread the virus and there has been a spike in cases of breakthroughs and you have to go by the month by month and not the total but those like you will deny this!

Instead of focusing on the Republicans or Trump voting base about getting vaccinated why don’t you focus on Urban Minorities and get them vaccinated first?
We are focussing on the urban minority....going door to door with trusted peers of the neighborhood and...

It's working! The numbers of vaccinations given daily has gone way up in these neighborhoods.

Forum List

Back