The list of retailers is:

Target
Walmart
Kroger
Home Depot
Kohls
Publix
Apple

I never stopped using a mask indoors in public places with a lot of people so this isn't a problem for me.

I'm sure it will be for the trump people.

Thanks to Biden for allowing flights to nations where no one wants or gets a vaccine.

Walmart is too cheap to hire cashiers, seriously like 30 check-out aisles and three are open?

Nobody has time for that shit

What's really funny is you fucking leftist morons think masks work.

Cali called, they said they don't. A full lock down and mandatory masks for everyone and they had record covid numbers for the entire pandemic. But don't the pesky facts interfere with your totalitarian regime.

Luck only lasts so long
On that we agree.

I got my second shot of the Moderna vaccine a month ago. I have suffered no side effects. I HIGHLY encourage everyone NOT allergic to such vaccines to get it. It's free and it may very well prevent an infected person from being hospitalized - or worse.

On that we agree.

I got my second shot of the Moderna vaccine a month ago. I have suffered no side effects. I HIGHLY encourage everyone NOT allergic to such vaccines to get it. It's free and it may very well prevent an infected person from being hospitalized - or worse.
Thank you

Interesting. I was in Publix earlier this evening and there was no sign requiring masks as they had previously.
They "require" masks for employees only. At this time customers or only "encouraged".

Personally If masks are sparse...I'm going somewhere else

Delta is MORE contagious than the original variant and I do not want to get this NOW.

Oh you will. And you'll be very sorry

Luck only lasts so long
I've been preparing for it, so I don't think it will be a bad thing. I'm physically fit, and have perfect blood labs. I've got a ventilated room and all the meds, just in case I actually experience any symptoms. This is a disease for fat asses, so I'm not worried. I am very interested in getting covid, just so I can get the antibodies.

Personally If masks are sparse...I'm going somewhere else
I don't know how effective a mask is for a person standing next to another person at the deli who is running a fever. The best way to avoid contracting it is to stay away from other people and to wash one's hands.

I don't know how effective a mask is for a person standing next to another person at the deli who is running a fever. The best way to avoid contracting it is to stay away from other people and to wash one's hands.
True enough. Don't stand next to other people.

We're in the middle of a pandemic that has come roaring back

Forum List

Back