Target, Walmart and 5 More Retailers Requiring Masks as Delta Variant Surges

I never wear a mask ANYWHERE until an enforcer interrupts my business. I always go maskless for as long as possible, and I make sure somebody has to go out of their way to enforce mask policies.

Back when this shit first started, like the first week, I walked into a WalMart and they told me I needed a mask.
I ignored them.
Another person said something....
I ignored them, too.
They sent a manager over and I asked him if he was asking me to leave; he said no, they just wanted me to wear a mask.
I ignored that, and again, asked him if I was being asked to leave?
He said I wasn't.

I went back to shopping.

Never had another problem there.
I am also one who never ever obeyed the mask mandates.

While doing self-checkout at Kroger last year, I had some fruitcake leftist looking sea hag bitch ask me "sir, where is your mask?" I just laughed at her and kept on checking out. She went and got the manager and tried to raise as much hell as she could. They took her aside and spoke with her in private so I don't know what was said, but then she waled to the door and waited outside the store on the sidewalk until I was done.
:laughing0301:

I snapped a pic of her coming back in as I was on the way out.

C08B21EC-FB38-4419-ACD4-FAF46F77E199.jpeg

:laughing0301: Bye, Karen.

While doing self-checkout at Kroger last year, I had some fruitcake leftist looking sea hag bitch ask me "sir, where is your mask?" I just laughed at her and kept on checking out. She went and got the manager and tried to raise as much hell as she could. They took her aside and spoke with her in private so I don't know what was said, but then she waled to the door and waited outside the store on the sidewalk until I was done.

View attachment 521041
I had to put up with the shit doing Instacart last winter....Though I never pulled the worthless flimsy neck gaiter -which qualified as a "face covering"- over my nose.

Every other store I went into when not doing the gig, I flat refused to put it on.

The list of retailers is:

Target
Walmart
Kroger
Home Depot
Kohls
Publix
Apple

I never stopped using a mask indoors in public places with a lot of people so this isn't a problem for me.

I'm sure it will be for the trump people.

actually, it will be the sheep of the scum demonRATS....you know, you once a month jabbers, --mask wearing 'vacinated' sheep, ones....hell of a 'vaccine'...gene altering, no telling what it can do for miles down the road.....
amazingly, you 'vaccinated' ones are spreading the chinese flu, and getting others sick---pathetic, you are

View attachment 521041
At a Publix I had a woman that looked just like the photo who scolded me. At a Wal Mart for some reason even as I was wearing a mask a woman wearing a mask came close to me and coughed on purpose in one of the aisles and left. I do not even fathom to understand that one.

Thanks to the Biden variant, due to his complete border disaster which is OBVIOUSLY a daily super-spreader event, and his failure to stop travel from India, we are now all heading back to masking.

The list of retailers is:

Target
Walmart
Kroger
Home Depot
Kohls
Publix
Apple

I never stopped using a mask indoors in public places with a lot of people so this isn't a problem for me.

Nope not wearing it

It sure will be. I didn't get vaccine shots so I could wind up with with a useless dirty piece of cloth on my face again. Fortunately I don't like any of the stores on that list.

You can wear your little pointless mask in your grave, if you want.

Forum List

Back