The list of retailers is:

Target
Walmart
Kroger
Home Depot
Kohls
Publix
Apple

I never stopped using a mask indoors in public places with a lot of people so this isn't a problem for me.

I'm sure it will be for the trump people.

Target
Walmart
Kroger
Home Depot
Kohls
Publix
Apple

I never stopped using a mask indoors in public places with a lot of people so this isn't a problem for me.

I just went into Walmart. No mask. Nobody said a fucking word.

What say you now?

Target
Walmart
Kroger
Home Depot
Kohls
Publix
Apple

Wearing a mask indoors is a no brainer. I wish all businesses would require it.

Target
Walmart
Kroger
Home Depot
Kohls
Publix
Apple

Too bad the masks everyone wears aren’t rated to filter the virus. Their off by a factor of ten.

Not that lefties care about science and facts. This is just to get people to comply and obey and make them feel better.

Here is a key part of the statements made by all those retailers that is buried in the body of the text.

"We’ll follow all local mandates..."

:laughing0301:

Does not apply to Texas.

:dance:

Wearing a mask indoors is a no brainer. I wish all businesses would require it.

I couldn't agree more. Wearing a mask when you are fully vaccinated and ALL SCIENCE shows you cannot possibly die from the virus anymore yet still wear a mask anyway that has no hope in protecting others as it's like a screen door on a submarine compared to the tiny 0.2 micron virus indeed shows you have no brain.

And you wonder why many refuse to get vaccinated.

Target
Walmart
Kroger
Home Depot
Kohls
Publix
Apple

They are following the Bible. Whether it is a joke or not. The real rich, elites, connected are numbed and privileged and purely jaded as we see with their real lifestyles.

Back when this shit first started, like the first week, I walked into a WalMart and they told me I needed a mask.
I ignored them.
Another person said something....
I ignored them, too.
They sent a manager over and I asked him if he was asking me to leave; he said no, they just wanted me to wear a mask.
I ignored that, and again, asked him if I was being asked to leave?
He said I wasn't.

I went back to shopping.

Never had another problem there.

That's true.

I don't understand what their problem with it is. It's not like things are being shutdown. In fact, masks and social distancing will help to prevent shutdowns.
You know what prevents that even better?

Ignoring the authoritarian fucktards who think they have the power to mandate a fucking thing to the rest of us.

Target
Walmart
Kroger
Home Depot
Kohls
Publix
Apple

So I actually read the article, and what I read was "recommend", not REQUIRE, except for Home Depot. So you were wrong

That's true.

I don't understand what their problem with it is. It's not like things are being shutdown. In fact, masks and social distancing will help to prevent shutdowns.

If Delta hits us, my state will be in our FOURTH surge with mask mandates.

Masks didn't do a thing for the first surge, or the second. Or the third.

Won't do a thing for this one either. Because THEY DO NOT PROTECT against an airborne virus

Forum List

Back