Biden to release 50 million barrels of oil

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
It's almost Winter and people aren't driving as much. Imagine being a President who's failed so badly, that he has to do this right now.

Thank God President Trump filled those reserves while the price was cheap.

"WASHINGTON – President Joe Biden is releasing 50 million barrels of oil from the nation's emergency stockpile to lower energy costs amid a recent spike in gas prices and soaring inflation, the White House announced Tuesday.

Thirty-two million barrels will be released from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve over the next several months and will be replaced in the years ahead. Another 18 million barrels that Congress already had authorized for sale will be released in the coming months."

US to release 50M barrels from strategic oil reserve amid soaring gas prices

It's almost Winter and people aren't driving as much. Imagine being a President who's failed so badly, that he has to do this right now.

"WASHINGTON – President Joe Biden is releasing 50 million barrels of oil from the nation's emergency stockpile to lower energy costs amid a recent spike in gas prices and soaring inflation, the White House announced Tuesday.

Thirty-two million barrels will be released from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve over the next several months and will be replaced in the years ahead. Another 18 million barrels that Congress already had authorized for sale will be released in the coming months."

I put old rocks on ignore, i wonder how she feels about her shitter in chief letting all that CO2 be put into the economy and used to increase Man Made Global Warming? I mean, come on man, if you voted for this guy, why isnt he stopping the increase of CO2 usage?

He wouldn't have needed to if he didn't do everything he could to hamper domestic oil production, didn't reverse all of trumps policies on fuel, didn't buy oil from Russia, and didn't sell oil reserves to China.

We wouldn't be fucked if he didn't fuck us.

I put old rocks on ignore, i wonder how she feels about her shitter in chief letting all that CO2 be put into the economy and used to increase Man Made Global Warming? I mean, come on man, if you voted for this guy, why isnt he stopping the increase of CO2 usage?

This is a very bad idea .... China is just waiting for this kind of blunder.... Wouldn't be surprised if Joe is getting some $$$$ from Xi to do this.

Better late than never?

It's hard to believe that just a bit better than a year ago the US was a net exporter of oil. Now Tater has to dip into the SOR to shore-up his failed policies.

Any bets on how, when, and at what cost those reserves will be replaced or even if they will be replaced at all?
It's what keeps our fighters and bombers in the air.

Very stupid.

Jo

It's hard to believe that just a bit better than a year ago the US was a net exporter of oil. Now Tater has to dip into the SOR to shore-up his failed policies.

Any bets on how, when, and at what cost those reserves will be replaced or even if they will be replaced at all?

I agree. Trump had us oil independent and Bidung fucked that all up.

Now the price of gas is going up and up.

Its was 1.70 a gallon under Trump and its now 3.34 or better down here in Florida. I'll take Trump gas prices thank you.

I agree. Trump had us oil independent and Bidung fucked that all up.

Who was the POTUS when this slash in production took place?

1637675274881.png

If we're ever forced into a conflict with Russia or China, they'll probably never be replaced. At least until this current crop of Democrats are ousted.

During the COVID lockdown, nobody was using gas so gasoline producers cut back.

Now they have to ramp up production again now that everyone wants more gas and that takes time.

But I think gasoline producers also want to milk the situation and make some money off the higher prices.

I'm not sure what releasing the oil from the national reserve will do if anything. Probably not much. It's just a gesture.

We're heading into one of the biggest travel weeks of the year and gas is going down.

This is a good thing, don't let your cult leaders trigger you over it.

Who was the POTUS when this slash in production took place?

View attachment 567526

Of course US oil production was cut then. There was an oil surplus while he was President, so what good would it do to bankrupt the oil companies? He reduced our oil production to move forward with a tentative deal limiting global output, part of an effort to address sinking prices affecting American oil producers.

Trump says US will cut oil production to secure global deal

Of course US oil production was cut then. There was an oil surplus while he was President, so what good would it do to bankrupt the oil companies? He reduced our oil production to move forward with a tentative deal limiting global output, part of an effort to address sinking prices affecting American oil producers.

Trump says US will cut oil production to secure global deal

And those moves by Trump to save the profits of our oil companies is why we have more demand than supply today.

You all want to put 100% of the blame on Biden even though oil production in the US is up since he took office.

Forum List

Back