Tap water vs. bottled water vs. purified water

Brick Gold

Gold Member
Jan 30, 2022
A lot of "spring" water is actually filtered tap water and most of these bottled waters have added ingredients like minerals or chemicals to balance the PH but I like distilled water as it is the purest water you can drink and tastes better than these mineral fused varieties. I hate tap water and avoid drinking it as much as possible. Although I am not personally fond of mineral water I will drink it if distilled water isnt available, anything beats tap water.

How many minerals are there in the world? 3800.

So, when your bottled water says your drink contains minerals, wouldnt it be important to know how much and what kind of minerals there are in there?

Deer Park water is what is in my refrigerator.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I like Polar Ice but it isnt available around here. When Nestle came out with Pure Life that was my preference. Any water that has no taste or flavor and is refreshing is probably going to be as safe as it seems. You cant taste all contaminants, I'd follow my instinct. Truth is though what you put in your body affects everything. Some people dont care and well, they can suffer the pains of their own choices but I'd be damned to let someone tell me I gotta drink some nasty junk.

Distilled water only, from my countertop distiller. It also makes the best ice cubes.

Distiller.JPG

Forum List

Back