Tampa televangelist compares Romney to Satan

Shogun

Free: Mudholes Stomped
Jan 8, 2007
By Alan Cooperman
Washington Post
Posted June 1 2007, 10:44 AM EDT

WASHINGTON _ Florida evangelist Bill Keller says he was making a spiritual -- not political -- statement when he warned the 2.4 million subscribers to his Internet prayer ministry that ``if you vote for Mitt Romney, you are voting for Satan!''

But the Washington-based advocacy group Americans United for Separation of Church and State says the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) should revoke the 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status of Bill Keller Ministries, nonetheless.

called Romney ``an unabashed and proud member of the Mormon cult founded by a murdering polygamist pedophile named Joseph Smith nearly 200 years ago.

'' If the former Massachusetts governor wins the GOP nomination and the presidency, Keller's message added, it will ``ultimately lead millions of souls to the eternal flames of hell.''

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/lo...aint,0,1736460.story?coll=sfla-home-headlines

Would any of the right wingers on board like to applaud the defense of ole Mitt? Maybe give LIBERALS a breather for a second or two?

While I will not cast a vote for Romney, I do believe that Keller, if he continues to espouse these points of view, should lose his tax-exempt status post haste.

Oh...wait...you wanted right wingers. While I do tend to lean right, I do not believe I lean far enough right to meet the qualifications necessary to be called a "right winger."

im hoping that people like RSR might stop on by and step back into the realm of credibility by acknowldging somthing beyond "LIBERALS DID IT"...

Heres another fun one...

Al Gore against any attempt to impeach Bush

"With a year and a half to go in his term and with no consensus in the nation as a whole to support such a proposition, any realistic analysis of that as a policy option would lead one to question the allocation of time and resources," Gore said during an interview with PBS.

Pressed on whether he believed that impeachment is a good use of time, Gore replied, "I don't think it is. I don't think it would be successful."

http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?NewsID=1100316

I saw that article as well. After reading it I had to wonder if he would feel the same way if there were three years left in Bush's term?

Romney's just a political wind-sock...Not in the same class as Satan at all. More like a walking poster-child for the banality of evil.

lets not forget al sharptons comments lol :p

By Alan Cooperman
Washington Post

WASHINGTON _ Florida evangelist Bill Keller says he was making a spiritual -- not political -- statement when he warned the 2.4 million subscribers to his Internet prayer ministry that ``if you vote for Mitt Romney, you are voting for Satan!''

But the Washington-based advocacy group Americans United for Separation of Church and State says the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) should revoke the 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status of Bill Keller Ministries, nonetheless.

called Romney ``an unabashed and proud member of the Mormon cult founded by a murdering polygamist pedophile named Joseph Smith nearly 200 years ago.

'' If the former Massachusetts governor wins the GOP nomination and the presidency, Keller's message added, it will ``ultimately lead millions of souls to the eternal flames of hell.''

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/lo...aint,0,1736460.story?coll=sfla-home-headlines

Would any of the right wingers on board like to applaud the defense of ole Mitt? Maybe give LIBERALS a breather for a second or two?

By Alan Cooperman
Washington Post

Obviously Keller, and the coven of Christian hate he leads, feel the same way about all Beelzebub-proof BVD wearers, including RetiredGySgt.

So much for Christian ecumenism. So much for brotherly love - although we know Jesus meant to love his Jewish brothers only.

As they say in A.A., new groups, i.e. sects, are started on a resentment and a new coffee pot. Fuck me, why does the Bible inspire so many resentments in Umerika! :shock:

The point is, which one of the thousands of hysterically resentful Seppo sects would Christ see as Kosher?

I’ve no doubt that the fictitious Christ wouldn’t piss on the self-serving, ever equivocating “Christians” on this board - who believe solely because of social reasons and to "save" their own mortal arse - if they were on fire.

Only a self-deluding fool, or someone who thought he could pull the wool over The Lambs eyes, could fail to see that He absolutely DESPISED the daily hypocrisy exhibited by his fair-weather followers here.

Apparently Keller is running into some IRS problems now that he has potentially entered into the arena of politics.

Obviously Keller, and the coven of Christian hate he leads, feel the same way about all Beelzebub-proof BVD wearers, including RetiredGySgt.

So much for Christian ecumenism. So much for brotherly love - although we know Jesus meant to love his Jewish brothers only.

As they say in A.A., new groups, i.e. sects, are started on a resentment and a new coffee pot. Fuck me, why does the Bible inspire so many resentments in Umerika! :shock:

The point is, which one of the thousands of hysterically resentful Seppo sects would Christ see as Kosher?

I’ve no doubt that the fictitious Christ wouldn’t piss on the self-serving, ever equivocating “Christians” on this board - who believe solely because of social reasons and to "save" their own mortal arse - if they were on fire.

Only a self-deluding fool, or someone who thought he could pull the wool over The Lambs eyes, could fail to see that He absolutely DESPISED the daily hypocrisy exhibited by his fair-weather followers here.

Keller is like all the others of his ilk...Leaders of cults of personality rather than true ministers. In making the fundamental choice to worship God or Mammon, they chose the latter.

I can't believe I am actually going to give you credit for knowing Christ the way you espoused above....but, I happen to think you might not be that far off with your analysis.

Christ spent more than half of His time warning us about False Prophets and Hypocrits within the "church establishment's'' leaders....that would try to lead us astray.

Keller is like all the others of his ilk...Leaders of cults of personality rather than true ministers. In making the fundamental choice to worship God or Mammon, they chose the latter.

Too true. The fruit never falls far from the tree.

Keller is no worse, probably far more moral, than the founder of his Foolosophy, The Ponce of Peace, and his Dirty Dozen.

Soon afterwards Jesus went on through cities and villages, proclaiming and bringing the good news of the kingdom of God. The twelve were with him, as well as some women who had been cured of evil spirits and infirmities: Mary, called Magdalene, from whom seven demons had gone out, and Joanna, the wife of Herod’s steward Chuza, and Susanna, and many others, who provided for them out of their resources.
Luke 8:1-3

Can you imagine the ancient Jews not stoning such women to death for swanning around the countryside with 13 men, cohabiting with them, and keeping them “out of their resources” if they were not prostitutes?

What independent resources did ancient Jewish women have to earn money or barter with apart from their twats? :eusa_think:

Too true. The fruit never falls far from the tree.

Keller is no worse, probably far more moral, than the founder of his Foolosophy, The Ponce of Peace, and his Dirty Dozen.

Can you imagine the ancient Jews not stoning such women to death for swanning around the countryside with 13 men, cohabiting with them, and keeping them “out of their resources” if they were not prostitutes?

What independent resources did ancient Jewish women have to earn money or barter with apart from their twats? :eusa_think:

Given that Mary was probably Jesus' wife, that would explain why she was allowed to travel with them and she would have had women traveling with *her*.

Wait, am I a right winger or a left winger? Depends on who is unhappy with me at the time. I already took several people to task on this board for their ignorance concerning the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Romney is a weak candidate. Attacking his CHRISTIAN beliefs as supporting Satan are moronic. You don't like him? Don't worry, I doubt he gets far.

New Topics

Forum List

Back