Tampa is on fire

Fast as heck
I bet on Brady, just because I cant help myself. He just finds ways to win. Straight up, +220. Interceptions are nice to have :)
Fast as heck

Tampa is on fire, eh?

Damned rioting fascist conservatives!

Did I mention they are also all racists? Can't forget to mention that.
Brady has now doubled Joe Montana's 16 total playoff wins @32.
I'm pulling for Buffalo to win it all.
A wonderful guy, Drew Brees, with a 15 year career in the NFL and a super bowl victory has his final pass intercepted and the Saints never had the ball again.

Shame.

Kinda surprised to see you fellas still driving up NFL ratings. Not ready to take a stand?

Fast as heck
I bet on Brady, just because I cant help myself. He just finds ways to win. Straight up, +220. Interceptions are nice to have :)
Fast as heck

Tampa is on fire, eh?

A wonderful guy, Drew Brees, with a 15 year career in the NFL and a super bowl victory has his final pass intercepted and the Saints never had the ball again.

Shame.

Kinda surprised to see you fellas still driving up NFL ratings. Not ready to take a stand?
Us fellas ?
I'm in a group of 3--me , myself and I.

I only speak for myself.

Fast as heck
Fast as heck

Tampa is on fire, eh?

Shame.

You can get scores and game information without watching the games.

Fast as heck
Fast as heck

Tampa is on fire, eh?

Shame.

Us fellas ?

I only speak for myself.

I was referring to you.

Fast as heck
Fast as heck

Tampa is on fire, eh?

Shame.

Us fellas ?

I only speak for myself.

I was referring to you.
I was referring to me too.
I love football --and don't give 2 shits what you or anyone else
thinks about it, Huckleberry.

Fast as heck
Fast as heck

Tampa is on fire, eh?

Shame.

Us fellas ?

I only speak for myself.

I was referring to you.
I was referring to me too.
I love football --and don't give 2 shits what you or anyone else
thinks about it, Huckleberry.

Easy bud...I loved football as well.
Just surprised by the lack of self control and tenacity to do the right thing. I get it, we all have a vice.

Easy bud...I loved football as well.
Just surprised by the lack of self control and tenacity to do the right thing. I get it, we all have a vice.
Americans fucking obviously have two opposite definitions
of what "do the right thing " means, first of all.

Spin it however you need to bud.
We both know what the right thing to do is. Some have the discipline to actually do it...sadly, MOST Conservatives do not. You get stepped on because those doing the stepping know damn well you won’t do shit about it.

We both know what the right thing to do is. Some have the discipline to actually do it...sadly, MOST Conservatives do not. You get stepped on because those doing the stepping know damn well you won’t do shit about it.
You sound like a babbling drunk, broke loser.:auiqs.jpg::beer:
Have a nice evening.
mail (3).gif

At least this year we didn't lose it from a bad call by a referee. We just got outplayed. Plain and simple.

You sound like a babbling drunk, broke loser.:auiqs.jpg::beer:
Have a nice evening.View attachment 444509

Just remember, it doesn't make any sense to people with sense to support those who support Leftist movements and then later bitch about Leftist movements.
You're as guilty as the Leftists themselves.

Forum List

Back