Tampa is on fire

I bet on Brady, just because I cant help myself. He just finds ways to win. Straight up, +220. Interceptions are nice to have :)

Never..count..Tom Brady out....ever.

If he wins the Super Bowl this year, I won't even know what to say. He won't just be the greatest in NFL history, he will be held in higher regard than Murderers Row, or the great Celtic teams. As an individual, he didn't stack his teams like Lebron, so this is all legitimate.

He went for a 7-9 team. Took them to 11-5 and now won two playoffs games. Their D showed up today, but that just builds their own belief that they can win on both sides of the ball.

There is something about confidence in a team. Some of these guys are half his age, but they know his pedigree. So, they don't realize, they aren't supposed to win.

I always say "this is going to be a bad bet..." then I just bet on him straight up. lol. Winners are just winners, even when I laugh and even sometimes hope they fail (like Jordan for instance, when I wanted Reggie and the Pacers to beat him). You can't keep a winner down.

Never..count..Tom Brady out....ever.

If he wins the Super Bowl this year, I won't even know what to say. He won't just be the greatest in NFL history, he will be held in higher regard than Murderers Row, or the great Celtic teams.

He went for a 7-9 team. Took them to 11-5 and now won two playoffs games. Their D showed up today, but that just builds their own belief that they can win on both sides of the ball.

There is something about confidence in a team. Some of these guys are half his age, but they know his pedigree. So, they don't realize, they aren't supposed to win.

I always say "this is going to be a bad bet..." then I just bet on him straight up. lol. Winners are just winners, even when I laugh and even sometimes hope they fail (like Jordan for instance, when I wanted Reggie and the Pacers to beat him). You can't keep a winner down.

Well, assuming they go into Lambeau and beat Aaron (beautiful) Rodgers and Green Bay, who do you have before you? KC?..well, the last time you faced them in a playoff game, you stabbed their heart. Buffalo??LOL..You've OWNED them for 20 years. :auiqs.jpg:

A wonderful guy, Drew Brees, with a 15 year career in the NFL and a super bowl victory has his final pass intercepted and the Saints never had the ball again.

Shame.
Better than a concussion or broken leg.
Better than being impeached by a bunch of pathetic democrats [sic].

Whelp --- Drew Brees never went into the huddle and told his offensive line to storm the Capitol, break their windows break them now, assault police, plant bombs, construct gallows, chant HANG MIKE PENCE and shit on the floor, now did he.

Forum List

Back