Tampa is on fire

Fast as heck
I bet on Brady, just because I cant help myself. He just finds ways to win. Straight up, +220. Interceptions are nice to have :)
Fast as heck

Tampa is on fire, eh?

Damned rioting fascist conservatives!

Did I mention they are also all racists? Can't forget to mention that.
Brady has now doubled Joe Montana's 16 total playoff wins @32.
I'm pulling for Buffalo to win it all.
A wonderful guy, Drew Brees, with a 15 year career in the NFL and a super bowl victory has his final pass intercepted and the Saints never had the ball again.

Shame.

Kinda surprised to see you fellas still driving up NFL ratings. Not ready to take a stand?
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Spin it however you need to bud.
We both know what the right thing to do is. Some have the discipline to actually do it...sadly, MOST Conservatives do not. You get stepped on because those doing the stepping know damn well you won’t do shit about it.
You sound like a babbling drunk, broke loser.:auiqs.jpg::beer:
Have a nice evening.View attachment 444509

Just remember, it doesn't make any sense to people with sense to support those who support Leftist movements and then later bitch about Leftist movements.
You're as guilty as the Leftists themselves.
Easy bud...I loved football as well.
Just surprised by the lack of self control and tenacity to do the right thing. I get it, we all have a vice.
Americans fucking obviously have two opposite definitions
of what "do the right thing " means, first of all.

We both know what the right thing to do is. Some have the discipline to actually do it...sadly, MOST Conservatives do not. You get stepped on because those doing the stepping know damn well you won’t do shit about it.
:thankusmile:

Just remember, it doesn't make any sense to people with sense to support those who support Leftist movements and then later bitch about Leftist movements.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Exactly,well said. We sure see eye to eye on this. :thup:

Just surprised by the lack of self control and tenacity to do the right thing. I get it, we all have a vice.

:thankusmile:

:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Exactly,well said. We sure see eye to eye on this. :thup:
stfu
losers

Dealing with grown adult men with 11 year old brains.

Tom Brady is 61-9 in games with temperatures below 40 degrees. It’s expected to be snowy and sub-30 in Green Bay.

“My mind doesn’t slow down in the cold, but their bodies do”

The right thing to do is if you enjoy the game, then enjoy the game! If you've got a stick up your ass about the NFL or Roger Goodell, then watch it over the air and don't buy any NFL merchandise. You get to see a billion dollar game for free, and they profit not one dime from you, can't even count you as a viewer.

BTW, KC SHOULD have lost to the Browns if not for another horrendous failure by the NFL referee which gave them the game. Same with Mahomes concussion---- he is the FIRST person I've seen get taken out with a concussion brought back able to play a week later! How convenient.

Patrick better drink his milk bottle, he's going up against a real man now. KC has been holding strong for three years now as the #1 seed, but here comes Tom, zooming up again in his new team getting better and better every week from the #5 Wildcard to banging on his door.

I think this game could go either way, 50/50, promises to be a slobberknocker. Kudos if KC wins, but I think Brady will have to have a bad day, if Brady plays well, oops! And if Brady wins, shit on Belichick's face! :21:

2020 Playoff.jpg

Forum List

Back