Tampa General: great success with COVID-19 treatment, reduces hospital stays

That's because our Fifth Column media chooses to not release available information on the success of the monoclonal antibodies treatment. But you can find information on the subject if you search for it, e.g., "Monoclonal antibody therapy at St. Luke’s has helped hospitals in the greater Lehigh Valley region avoid being overwhelmed during the current surge, allowing certain high-risk patients to recover quickly in the comfort of their own homes." LINK

JWK

“Until you realize how easy it is for your mind to be manipulated, you remain the puppet of someone else’s game.” ― Evita Ochel
Thank you for that info. I hadn't seen any of this in the local papers. Every town in every state should have an easily accessible and affordable program like this.

None of the articles mentioned the current availability of the treatment outside of the Florida providers.

Limited availability is not going to make the treatment a process the unvaccinated trump Nazis can rely on, when their symptoms become evident. A trip to the doctor, coupled with the doctor's referral are just the first steps. If, the unvaccinated trump Nazis permit their denial of having contracted the disease, that all to common denial is likely to make them wait too long to seek medical attention. Thus, a ventilator might become the unvaccinated trump Nazis' only remaining hope.

I'm in Florida...I love my governor DeSantis. If you get covid, you call the states special number and set up immediately to get antibody treatment.

I'm in Florida...I love my governor DeSantis. If you get covid, you call the states special number and set up immediately to get antibody treatment.

More great news coming out of Florida!​

10/13/21

COVID-19 hospitalizations in Florida dip below 4,000

“TALLAHASSEE, Fla. - The number of Florida patients hospitalized with COVID-19 has dropped below 4,000, and intensive-care unit beds continue to get freed up, according to data posted online Tuesday by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.”

Of course, Governor DeSantis deserves great credit for taking the lead in promoting and resorting to the antibody treatment which most certainly has proven to be a success!

See: Governor Ron DeSantis Highlights Monoclonal Antibody Treatment Success in Florida

October 14, 2021

"FORT MYERS, Fla. — Today, Governor Ron DeSantis visited Lee County to highlight the successes seen in Florida since the deployment of state-run monoclonal antibody treatment sites. Since opening these sites, the 7-day average of new adult hospital admissions has fallen 80%.

“Florida has administered over 130,000 monoclonal antibody treatments, saving thousands of people from being admitted to the hospital. There is no doubt that many lives have been saved as a result of making these treatments widely available,” said Governor Ron DeSantis."

Once again we need to thank Gov. DeSantis for not bending to political pressure and doing what was right for Florida’s residents.

Thank you Gov. DeSantis!​

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, is now their worst nightmare.

Forum List

Back