Tampa Bay could be the first team to host it's own Super Bowl.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
If Tom Brady is going to beat Aaron Rodgers, he's gonna have to do it without Antonio Brown ... the superstar WR is OUT for Sunday's NFC Championship game against the Packers.

The thing about Tom Brady is that he's Tom Brady. If it's not a blowout in Green Bay's favor, Green Bay needs to be very afraid...

Going to his 10th Super Bowl !
mail (1).gif

Brady just keeps doing it, in a sloppy second half.

My calls of the stupid plays of the game, the punt returner sliding feet first with 2:02 left in the game instead of running enough to get the clock to 2 min (he was playing it very safe not wanting to risk a fumble, but why not have clock awareness?).

GB not going for it on 4th and goal is a reason why I often question the intelligence of football coaches and players. You're down 8 and need a TD with the extra conversion. You hit a FG to make the deficit 5, but you still need a TD and you give the ball back. I wanted TB to win but I shook my head at that one.

Of course, they never got the ball back. A well deserved loss from that decision. Why not go for it, and if you miss, TB is deep in their zone anyways and have to worry about turnover? All you are doing is exchanging a chance at tying, for a TD not needed the 2 point conversion.

My fantasy is brady having a career ending injury
I'd like to see Lebron go to prison
for raping a 17 year old white girl.

me too because I have the same hate for him as I do brady
I used to hate him. He is like Rasputin. 14 Conference Championship Games. 10 Conference Championships. And this is his 10th Super Bowl he is going to with 6 wins and a potential for 7.

Green Bay will have something to say about it -- should be a great game. Buffalo at KC could be interesting too.

La ram fan would soooo say this is all scripted. Brady gets home court advantage? Lol

Maybe that played in to his decision to play in Tampa this year

Forum List

Back